Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 21, 2018  5:37 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:26 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Ok.... Thanks. It just felt unusual.

Its not THAT unusual , but for a newcomer ( as if I talking about me , 4 months back with BURST beyblades ) , it was surely FACINATING !!!
I started burst 7 months ago. But I have been blading (not competitively) for 9 years. I actually never saw right spin gain more spin. I thought it was unique to left spin. I guess I was too Hyperactive to notice.
My most used combos in burst

1. Archer Hercules 10 cross eternal
2. Spriggan requiem 0 bump bearing
3. Hell salamander 0 glave atomic
4. Revive Pheonix 0 glave eternal
5. Maximum garuda 0 bump eternal

Awesome mod using yell and revive pheonix

Steps:

1. get a yell disc
2. Get the top part of revive pheonix
3. Flip over the revive pheonix outer layer
4. Place the upsidown outer layer on top of the yell disc
5. Put a beyblade together with the modded disc
6. LET IT RIP
Hiya @[NatedogPhilly], I've brought over some of your posts to be over here in Beyblade Random Thoughts (and added in the titles you wrote so what you meant is clear). This thread is a good place to just share what you're thinking or whatever comes to mind.

Burst Customizations isn't about posting threads for combos itself as much as making testing threads and discussing the results. So when you make a thread, it has to be about sharing results for parts right in the first post. And for those tests, you'll want to follow the standard testing procedure described here.

As I've said, it's great that you want to share your findings! Just need to try to find the right place or make some adjustments so they fit certain places.
I wonder if we can ever revamp the Metal Fight Section of the Wiki to be like the Burst Section
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder if we can ever revamp the Metal Fight Section of the Wiki to be like the Burst Section

I was thinking the same thing. I am confused on what is competitive and what is not in MFB
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  9:57 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder if we can ever revamp the Metal Fight Section of the Wiki to be like the Burst Section

I was thinking the same thing. I am confused on what is competitive and what is not in MFB

It'd require a bit of work!

I just refer to this list for what's competitive in MFB... it's pretty hard to know which individual beys to buy if you don't know the parts though...

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014
Phantom Orion B:D, Basalt Horogium, Blitz Unicorno

Im just too attached to my mfbs!
I was wondering about this, so if you know how the Greek Gods got a name change and personality change when they became Roman Gods, I don’t know why but I feel like TT’s names would be the Greek ones, and then Hasbro’s would be the Roman ones..
Nightmare Longinus, Arc Bahamut, Emperor Forneus.
Is it just me or did the MFB stadium used to be much better than the B-09 we use now. Watching some burst battles in it now and they're way more exciting.
This is the first part of my remake to the “Great Big Jim” song that Progressive used. If you wanna add onto it or change it, feel free.

Got legs of drivers, arms of discs, he can eat a bowl of frames for every meal, he can hold your bey in the palm of his hand..
So I have a question, I don't think it needs it's own thread but, you know that Heavy BeyLauncher? The three pack one, is it competitive? Now that ChoZ is like super heavy, I think it should be pretty good... Or that's what I think... Can somebody confirm or decline this? Thanks in advance!
(Aug. 24, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So I have a question, I don't think it needs it's own thread but, you know that Heavy BeyLauncher? The three pack one, is it competitive? Now that ChoZ is like super heavy, I think it should be pretty good... Or that's what I think... Can somebody confirm or decline this? Thanks in advance!

Just to inform you the launcher is heavy, it has bigger gears. But I think that makes it suitable for heavy beys
(Aug. 24, 2018  2:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: So I have a question, I don't think it needs it's own thread but, you know that Heavy BeyLauncher? The three pack one, is it competitive? Now that ChoZ is like super heavy, I think it should be pretty good... Or that's what I think... Can somebody confirm or decline this? Thanks in advance!

Which triple pack?
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:

Which triple pack?

The B-64 ( Super-Custom-Set-Heavy-Ver ),             https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BEYBLADE-BUR...2551038661     , THIS ONE !!!
So today I was doing a Hasbro battle with Fafnir and Nightmare Luinor, and Nightmare did something really unique. It did what Killer Deathscyther gimmick was supposed to do, the “Double Strike”. Basically, Luinor’s dragon head tried to uppercut Fafnir, but Fafnir didn’t get knocked out at first, but then, the dragon head all of a sudden shot forward and acted as a “Double Strike” and sent Fafnir flying out.
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:37 PM)brandbrick Wrote: So today I was doing a Hasbro battle with Fafnir and Nightmare Luinor, and Nightmare did something really unique. It did what Killer Deathscyther gimmick was supposed to do, the “Double Strike”. Basically, Luinor’s dragon head tried to uppercut Fafnir, but Fafnir didn’t get knocked out at first, but then, the dragon head all of a sudden shot forward and acted as a “Double Strike” and sent Fafnir flying out.

Thats SUPER COOL !! ( That was Nightmare Crush !! )
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:40 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:37 PM)brandbrick Wrote: So today I was doing a Hasbro battle with Fafnir and Nightmare Luinor, and Nightmare did something really unique. It did what Killer Deathscyther gimmick was supposed to do, the “Double Strike”. Basically, Luinor’s dragon head tried to uppercut Fafnir, but Fafnir didn’t get knocked out at first, but then, the dragon head all of a sudden shot forward and acted as a “Double Strike” and sent Fafnir flying out.

Thats SUPER COOL !! ( That was Nightmare Crush !! )

Basically same as Anime, NL loses click to increase Attacks. It happens in mine case too
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:43 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  4:40 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Thats SUPER COOL !! ( That was Nightmare Crush !! )

Basically same as Anime, NL loses click to increase Attacks. It happens in mine case too

Yeah, but the awesome thing was is it happened in 1 go basically, so when Nightmare first tried to uppercut Fafnir, it was about halfway to pass under Fafnirs layer, but during that time period, that’s when the dragon head shot forward.
So guys, the lr Legend Spriggan launcher lost a lot of its power in about 20 minutes. Here i post some pictures cause, really, i can't see anything wrong (i used my phonelight for some of them):

[Image: 2j5fngg.jpg]
[Image: orrrsx.jpg]
[Image: 34pb3vk.jpg]
[Image: voqxqo.jpg]
[Image: 359ltow.jpg]
(Aug. 24, 2018  6:21 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: So guys, the lr Legend Spriggan launcher lost a lot of its power in about 20 minutes. Here i post some pictures cause, really, i can't see anything wrong (i used my phonelight for some of them):

Hello, I've moved the post from your new thread to this one as it would belong here rather than need it's own thread. Just keep that in mind, thank you.
(Aug. 24, 2018  6:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  6:21 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: So guys, the lr Legend Spriggan launcher lost a lot of its power in about 20 minutes. Here i post some pictures cause, really, i can't see anything wrong (i used my phonelight for some of them):

Hello, I've moved the post from your new thread to this one as it would belong here rather than need it's own thread. Just keep that in mind, thank you.

Thanks, i realized that after posting! Sorry.
Winning Valkyrie
Galaxy Pegasus
Blue Spriggan Requiem
Killer Deathsyther
Yamiterios
Z Achilles
Red alter Chronos
Dragon Gt
Dragoon MSUv
DragoonMF
Storm Spriggan
Lost Longinus
Maximum Garuda
Red Vise leopard
Bloody Longinus
Crash regnanauk
He’ll salamander
God Valkyrie
Vari areas
Meteo L drago
Xeno Xcalibur
Seig xcalibur
Galaxy Zeus
Mad miniboros
NightMare Longinus
Hazard Kerbeus Offical not random layer
Twin nemesis Random Layer
Screw trident official
Revive Pheonix
Valkyrie
Dranzer Ms
Draciel G
Ming Ming’s beyblade I think it’s Venus
Storm Pegasus
Masumunes Beyblade blitz Unicorno I think
Rock Leone
Blaze ragnaruk
Kreis satam
Deep Chaos
Lightning l drago
Blast jenius
Shelter regulus
[Image: 5mzoj.jpg]

So a few years back, I purchased a Wing Pegasus Sparks FX, they normally never came with stickers, but for some reason this one Wing Pegasus had them, and this wasn't the case for all Spark FX Wing Pegasus releases as I had a second one which didn't have it. This was also the only case I found where Sparks FX had the sticker sheet, nowhere else seemed to have them.

Question is, has anyone else ever had the sheet and how rare are they now? I'm hoping not extremely rare because I might've misplaced it, I'm not sure.

EDIT: I still have them after all.

[Image: 335gsvm.jpg]
(Aug. 24, 2018  10:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 5mzoj.jpg]

So a few years back, I purchased a Wing Pegasus Sparks FX, they normally never came with stickers, but for some reason this one Wing Pegasus had them, and this wasn't the case for all Spark FX Wing Pegasus releases as I had a second one which didn't have it. This was also the only case I found where Sparks FX had the sticker sheet, nowhere else seemed to have them.

Question is, has anyone else ever had the sheet and how rare are they now? I'm hoping not extremely rare because I might've misplaced it, I'm not sure.

EDIT: I still have them after all.

[Image: 335gsvm.jpg]
My Wing Pegasus did not come with the FX sticker sheet.