Beyblade Random Thoughts

Burst: gold Xcalibur, V2, L2, sX, black lS, wV and white wV, aH and white rP
(bonus mentions: legend god V2, holy knight gV, tW)

mfb: Ultimate Meteo L-drago Absorb ver., Takara Samurai Pegasis, BigBang Pegasis, Burn Phoenix

plastic: Dragoon MSUV, gold Dragoon/Draciel/Dranzer/Driger S
What is going on
Even though it would be nice to see any Burst character to get a Super Z evolution I would feel weird if Dual Layers like King Kerbeus skipped Evolution and then showed in the anime again in Super Z

Having beys like Betremoth and others com back would be cool, but they don't have Evolution beys so if they came for a Super Z encore it would feel like a wasted opportunity in Evolution
I also thought about 5 beys receiving an Upgrade for super z
5. Arc Bahamut: I love the gimmick and it makes me really sad that everyone says that it's outclassed, probably because it's not heavy enough to stand a Chance against the heavy super z beys. But an Upgrade could change that maybe
4. Beat Kukulcan: Also another bey that is called outclassed. Sadder than Arc Bahamut being called outclassed cause it used to be one of my fave layers. I also worked on a bey with a similar gimmick, but it has another Name and a completely different shape.
3. Obelisk Odin: it's not one of my fave layers but it's sad anyway that it has become one of the forgotten Underdogs which used to be beloved by many fans. I can imagine very well that it would have heavy metal swords with more upper attack and weight on the other sides to stabilize it.
2. Dranzer: it will always be one of my fave beys and although it's actually Not even a Match for some single layers it's still a little celebrity in the World of Beyblade. My mind gets inspired imagining the contrast of Black and yellow plastic crowned by bird shaped metal Covering the Layer . Unfortunately there is already a phoenix in beyblade super z so it's obvious that a super z Dranzer will never exist.
1. Twin Nemesis: everyone loved the gimmick , force smash and upper attack United in one layer. But for the metal game it hasn't become heavy enough. I think the same gimmick plus a slightly different shape with metal would make Twin Nemesis a great New attack Type, even for stationary attack
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:04 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  2:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Outward weight distribution

Parts with high OWD have higher stamina, however, they are a bit easier to burst. This can be compensated for with tight drivers and good teeth on layers. High OWD is good for attack types, because it helps the Beyblade move more than parts with low OWD.

layers with more OWD - MORE more bursistance
disks with more OWD (or more weight in general) - LESS less burst reistance
(edited, what was i thinking typing more owd = less owd haha)
(Aug. 07, 2018  10:42 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: I also thought about 5 beys receiving an Upgrade for super z
5. Arc Bahamut: I love the gimmick and it makes me really sad that everyone says that it's outclassed, probably because it's not heavy enough to stand a Chance against the heavy super z beys. But an Upgrade could change that maybe
4. Beat Kukulcan: Also another bey that is called outclassed. Sadder than Arc Bahamut being called outclassed cause it used to be one of my fave layers. I also worked on a bey with a similar gimmick, but it has another Name and a completely different shape.
3. Obelisk Odin: it's not one of my fave layers but it's sad anyway that it has become one of the forgotten Underdogs which used to be beloved by many fans. I can imagine very well that it would have heavy metal swords with more upper attack and weight on the other sides to stabilize it.
2. Dranzer: it will always be one of my fave beys and although it's actually Not even a Match for some single layers it's still a little celebrity in the World of Beyblade. My mind gets inspired imagining the contrast of Black and yellow plastic crowned by bird shaped metal Covering the Layer . Unfortunately there is already a phoenix in beyblade super z so it's obvious that a super z Dranzer will never exist.
1. Twin Nemesis: everyone loved the gimmick , force smash and upper attack United in one layer. But for the metal game it hasn't become heavy enough. I think the same gimmick plus a slightly different shape with metal would make Twin Nemesis a great New attack Type, even for stationary attack

Twin Nemesis isn’t really outclassed, it still dominates in the game for stationary attack and even somewhat in mobile attack.
(Aug. 07, 2018  1:16 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  10:42 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: I also thought about 5 beys receiving an Upgrade for super z
2. Dranzer: it will always be one of my fave beys and although it's actually Not even a Match for some single layers it's still a little celebrity in the World of Beyblade. My mind gets inspired imagining the contrast of Black and yellow plastic  crowned by bird shaped metal Covering the Layer . Unfortunately there is already a phoenix in beyblade super z so it's obvious that a super z Dranzer will never exist.

Twin Nemesis isn’t really outclassed, it still dominates in the game for stationary attack and even somewhat in mobile attack.

I was just refering to a List released by a member of the WBO. Not even one of the god layers was Listed and in many threads they dont even talk about them anymore. It's all just about the super z layers any top tier parts. Refering to top tier I assumed that Twin Nemesis is hardly used at tournaments today. But There's no doubt about What you say. It's good for both types of attack
[Image: Dj0xuNAU8AAzSIB.jpg:large]

Looks like Young Toys is releasing another exclusive set.

Source: https://twitter.com/Takamina_1st/status/...0950934531
So LúniorL4 And Me have a beyblade team and if anyone has any name ideas you need to implement this into it please Gold Dragoon Nightmare Longinus And Thanks You.

https://worldbeyblade.org/User-L%C3%BAniorL4  LúniorL4's Account Link.
How about the "Left-Spin Legends"?
LSU Achilles and a ruby colored bL looks amazing though...

Also, is that a B-33 stadium or just a recolored B-09?
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:52 PM)DavidKranz Wrote: So LúniorL4 And Me have a beyblade team and if anyone has any name ideas you need to implement this into it please Gold Dragoon Nightmare Longinus And Thanks You.

https://worldbeyblade.org/User-L%C3%BAniorL4  LúniorL4's Account Link.

DavidKranz, I've moved your question to be here in Beyblade Random Thoughts. Hopefully it helps to get you some extra input. Smile

If it helps, maybe Golden Nightmare, Nightmare Dragoon, or Gold Longinus?
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:11 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Looks like Young Toys is releasing another exclusive set.

Source: https://twitter.com/Takamina_1st/status/...0950934531

hey! a Bloody Longinus with a red under part! Bloody Bloody Longinus! THAT'S ALL I'VE WANTED!!!

EDIT: I know the  limited red version of the bL layer is a thing
I have, at this current time, a 100% Hasbro Burst collection. The combos, apart from the exclusives, are all stock TT. The lack of Yielding and blue Trans drivers is killing me. The 300 releases of Jaggy in every color but purple is quite dumbfounding.

I stuck with Hasbro because I was late to the game and picked up some at release ignorant of the icompatibility. The immediate accessibility (W3/F3 not withstanding) made for a relatively affordable venture over the past two months, but the aesthetician in me struggles to cope.
You know how there is X' and 1'?

What if we get a prime layer? Say if Agia gets an upgrade later on in the show what if his bey turns into zA'.11.Xt?

Where it is just an improved z Achilles.
No I feel the layer will have a new name
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: No I feel the layer will have a new name

God Valkyrie didn't have a new name with its upgrade.

Like how Strike God Valkyrie is named like that I would call the upgrade Prime Z Achilles.
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:50 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:47 AM)Battleburst Wrote: No I feel the layer will have a new name

God Valkyrie didn't have a new name with its upgrade.

Like how Strike God Valkyrie is named like that I would call the upgrade Prime Z Achilles.

That's because it was a God Chip made for God Valkyrie.
Hey, I just was wondering what does “BR” stand for? I know it’s not Burst rank because it’s in MFB too, but I’m assuming it means battle ratio or something?
(Aug. 07, 2018  5:11 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: [Image: Dj0xuNAU8AAzSIB.jpg:large]

Looks like Young Toys is releasing another exclusive set.
Oh no! I wish they’d stop putting these amazing recolours with stadiums. That’s three I need to buy now. I’m going to be selling a lot of stadiums.
Don't know if you guys are interested, but I spent a solid 4 hours trying to digitalize some VHS tapes today, and I noticed that even if the image quality is pretty terrible, the sound is absolutely fantastic. Here's two songs from the original Beyblade show in 24 bit FLAC quality (use VLC or Foobar2000 to play them).

https://mega.nz/#!TstTnDiQ!1rLPiEk-gXD4J...UhVsKLy20k
https://mega.nz/#!rxkRlJzR!39xVLRiFIYWtU...l1ohrmtL00

I don't have the original theme in english unfortunately.
(Aug. 08, 2018  9:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Don't know if you guys are interested, but I spent a solid 4 hours trying to digitalize some VHS tapes today, and I noticed that even if the image quality is pretty terrible, the sound is absolutely fantastic. Here's two songs from the original Beyblade show in 24 bit FLAC quality (use VLC or Foobar2000 to play them).

https://mega.nz/#!TstTnDiQ!1rLPiEk-gXD4J...UhVsKLy20k
https://mega.nz/#!rxkRlJzR!39xVLRiFIYWtU...l1ohrmtL00

I don't have the original theme in english unfortunately.

Thanks for the uploads! Daaamn, the French opening is so cool, haha :D
Does anyone know if a amethyst purple set of MF2s or a pale blue Horogium Clear Wheel was ever produced, and if so, with what?

rip in peace ask a question, get an answer thread, now theres nowhere to put questions not important enough for their own thread
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:53 AM)Wombat Wrote: Does anyone know if a amethyst purple set of MF2s or a pale blue Horogium Clear Wheel was ever produced, and if so, with what?

rip in peace ask a question, get an answer thread, now theres nowhere to put questions not important enough for their own thread

The purple MF2 came in the L-Drago reshuffle set