Beyblade Random Thoughts

Could anyone try bloddy.polish.eternal.i could not find the testing thread.
(Jul. 08, 2018  12:16 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Could anyone try bloddy.polish.eternal.i could not find the testing thread.

bloody longinus + polish seems like a terrible combo

also here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...Discussion
I was just looking at this kids bey collection when I saw 3 bananas and a silver wing rP along with basically every God/Choz currently out 7/9/18
Ok, as the title says, these are 5 beys I want to see return with Super Z evolutions!
5: Beast Behemoth/Betromoth B2
 In the original Beyblade Burst anime, we were introduced to Ben, who was the leader of Ken's team! We didn't see him often, but when we did, it was awesome! Seeing him return in Super Z would be awesome, and I think that it's new name would be called Primal Behemoth, with a 10Bump disc and it's tip would be Destroy rather than Volcanic, as Winning Valkyrie already has taken Volcanic as it's driver and it's the main character's bey. Overall, I think it would be cool to see Ben and Behemoth make a comeback in Super Z!
4: Maximum Garuda
Ghasem Madal was an interesting character in Beyblade Burst God. His backstory and despise for Silas Carlisle made him a favorite in my book. His bey Maximum Garuda was destroyed in a battle with Red Eye, and that makes me feel like he could return in Super Z with his bey being destroyed and all! I feel like Garuda's Super Z name would be Overflow Garuda, as it's original name being Maximum Garuda, and since it evolves, I think it's power would "Overflow", thus explaining the new name. The layer would be less rounded so it can be used in tournaments, but it would have more wings to keep the aerodynamic function. I could also see it getting a 12 disc with a Reach Frame! While I can see the new bey getting wedge as a driver, I kind of don't want that to happen because we already have two beys in Super Z with the Wedge driver. I honestly think it would gain a new driver similar to Flugel, but with more wings and the wings would be reduced in size! I think that Ghasem Madal has a pretty good shot at Super Z!
3: Kreis Satan/ Satomb S3
Speaking of Silas, I think he should have a new Super Z bey! He was confirmed for Ep. 18 of the anime, so it's not too much of a stretch for him to get a Super Z bey! I think Hellfire Satan is an appropriate name for it, as it's based off the literal Devil! It would keep it's layer gimmick with the rollers, but I feel like that they could be larger and have rubber on them to better defend itself! It's disc would be 0 with a new frame I came up with, Erupt. It's like a mix between the frames Under and Bump, but if the under was actually upward! It would also get a yard driver! Silas has returned in Super Z, and It makes sense if he gets a new Super Z Bey!
2: Shelter Regulus
It's safe to say that everyone was disappointed with Shelter Regulus, and what better way to improve it with a new Super Z evolution to make up for it? The name Fortress Regulus seems very fitting. I'm not sure what disc it will get, so I'm gonna let you guys decide in the comments! I could definitely see Regulus gaining the Xtend driver to maintain it's original gimmick to an extent. Overall, Ren Wu returning with a new Regulus would be cool!
1: Alter Chronos/ Cognite C3
Cuza was by far my favorite character in Beyblade Burst God! His hyperactivity and his childish behavior was awesome, but the writers made it differentiated enough to make sure it wasn't too much like Valt! Alter Chronos was a really good bey, as it's the first bey with a two mode layer! I think it would have Adapt Chronos for the name because of it's ability to adapt in battle! It would be able to shift modes by adding a metal ring onto it, which it comes with 3, each different weight. I could see it getting a 12 disc also with a Star frame. It's performance tip is obviously going to get the Zeta Driver, which makes perfect sense! I think that Cuza returning would be amazing!

So which beys do you want to see make a comeback in Super Z? Let me know as a reply!
EDIT: After further investigation, I discovered that EP. 18 wasnt released. I must have misheard the episode number incorrectly. Sorry for any troublethis may have caused.
Well I would want a #1. super z spriggan as the true last spriggan #2. Zeus cause it's a Cool bey #3. I would also want a super z wyvern #4. Also like you a super z Satan and finally #5. A super z deathscyther
5: Deathscyther would be good ....
4: Fenrir .... just because ... wolves
3: Nemesis, we need moar of those heavy hitters.
2: I guess a Z Odin would sound good?
1: *inhale*
Cho Z Bahamut, nuff said
#1 Odin. Odin is my favorite god among various legends and myths because of the Japanese novel Toaru Majotsu No Index.
#2 Zeus. Although it is very unlikely to be realized because those small little balls may have little effect with such heavy Cho Z layers. But Z is the title of this series, so it would be cool if Zeus become the final boss. (I know it is very unlikely to take place.)
#3 Trident. Recently the Anime showed us a little bit more story about Toko. He tried to be stronger and I really hope he can get an evolved beyblade.
#4 Nemesis. Nemesis gave me a feeling of Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther, that all those three are in black, have good stamina and defense as well. For me, Nemesis would be the best balance type (officially it is Attack, though) if it can be heavier and have better teeth.
#5 Bahamut. We would have Left-Spin Cho Z Beyblades for each type then. (Atk-Longinus, Dfs-Bahamut, Stn-Fafnir, Blc-Salamander)
There are so many beys from the Dual Layer and God System I want turned into a Cho-Z Bey. But these are the five I want most (in no particular order).

#1. Deathscyther. You've probably seen this coming since I've mentioned on many occasions that I would love to see a Cho-Z Deathscyther. I've always loved the Deathscyther series since I love the colour black, I love grim reaper motifs, all three Deathscythers had awesome designs and two were even good for their time (Also, Daina is my favourite character). I didn't want it to end with kD though since it sucks to see the last Deathscyther being pretty bad but sadly, this is probably the least likely to get a Cho-Z since with D and D2's previous infamy, TT likely doesn't want to make more after kD.
#2. Wyvern. Like Deathscyther, I love the Wyvern series and I'd love to see it being made into Cho-Z after tW's free spinning gimmick (though I'd imagine the metal on the Layer would slow it down in Cho-Z). What really sucks is that like Deathscyther, I can't see this one being possible. How is it that we get another Xcalibur, Ragnaruk and even Kerbeus but no Wyvern or Deathscyther?! That doesn't seem very fair TBH. At this point, I'm even willing to have just RLC versions of them only, much like how gK was treated (I'm that needy T_T).
#3. Zeus. If Xcalibur deserves another one then so does Zeus. Like CrazyAries said, the metal balls may not be effective anymore but Z is in the title of the series. Also, it would make more sense that Zac passed his Zeus on to someone else since he hasn't appeared in the God anime so there could be something we don't know. It certainly makes way more sense than Xhaka simply giving his bey away to a total stranger (but then again, TT loves Xcalibur so that's probably why that got a Cho-Z version).
#4. Trident. This is one I can actually see happening. Toko reminds me a bit of Kenta from MFB in the Cho-Z anime as they both had to step up as bladers and characters. Since he has a bigger role, it makes sense for him to get his own Cho-Z bey.
#5. Spriggan. Another one that's possible IMO. Before someone tells me that CoroCoro claimed Sr is the final Spriggan, I am aware but CoroCoro has lied before just to throw us off. They claimed Red Eye was 100% not Shu even though he was (or Spriggan, idc) so I think it's still possible. Besides, it would be kinda stupid not to have a Cho-Z Spriggan, especially since Shu has an impact on Fubuki.

Runners Up: Bahamut, Satan and Horusood
I think a new Neptune AND a new Unicorn would be awesome, Just seeing a metal unicorn in burst would be amazing.
For what I want to see: Unicorn, Fafnir, Wyvern, Spriggan, and Deathscyther are my picks, in no particular order.

Bahamut gets an honorable mention.

Trident is the one that makes the most sense though, to be honest. If Toko doesn't get one, that seems weird. But then again, they had so many chars stick with Dual Layers in God.
So I just got my hK and every setup I use it on is super tight. Literally no clicks and it ends up feeling like a tight Hasbro slope. Is anyone else's like this?

I'll try to post a video clip later.
No.1 SPRIGGAN NEEDS A CHOU Z EVOLUTION OR PEOPLE ARE SCREWED
Spriggan is less likely to get a super z Bey as I can recall on many occasions that guide books have said that Sr was the last spriggan. Deathscyther and chaos deserve Super Z evolutions.
Fafnir and Zeus!!!!!
(Jul. 11, 2018  5:01 AM)marutti Wrote:

that just looks beautiful!

BTW haven't been on much lately so can someone tell me how good rP, aH and hK are?
(Jul. 12, 2018  8:43 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Fafnir and Zeus!!!!!

There might be a super z fafnir ( i am not 100 % sure about that but at GENERAL DISCUSSION , they say that SUPER Z FAFNIR may come )
(Jul. 12, 2018  8:24 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Spriggan is less likely to get a super z Bey as I can recall on many occasions that guide books have said that Sr was the last spriggan. Deathscyther and chaos deserve Super Z evolutions.

I still believe there's a huge chance for a Cho-Z Spriggan.

As I've said many times, CoroCoro doesn't really always tell the truth just to throw viewers off. They've told readers that Red Eye is 100% not Shu, even though he is (unless you wanna say Red Eye was Spriggan, idc).
(this is literally a random thought)
if Minoboros get a ChoZ version,would it come with Operate or something else?
(Jul. 13, 2018  7:12 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: (this is literally a random thought)

I would say it would have 1H.Op the most unstable combo possible?
(Jul. 14, 2018  2:58 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  7:12 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: (this is literally a random thought)

I would say it would have 1H.Op the most unstable combo possible?
Wouldn’t it be 1dash H.Op since 1 dash is the upgraded and more unbalanced version of 1?
(Jul. 13, 2018  7:12 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: (this is literally a random thought)
I had the exact same thought. But actually Minoboros and Mad Minoboros are both attack types. Operate is a balance type driver, so I don't think it will be on a potential Minoboros beyblade (although it would be cool!)
Does Archer Hercules look like an armored chicken nugget to anyone else while it's spinning? If not, then I look at the world in very weird ways...