Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 24, 2018  5:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  5:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Another option is to post on Postimage.org. I find it a little more convenient, but for each their own.

I am maybe not getting you Jinbee and am getting more confused. So, according to what you say, the metal should be incorporated in the center of the layer right? My question is that if this is the case, would'nt it add a little too much pressure on the driver, playing with the balance of the beyblade? That weight could even lead to poor stamina? But maybe OWD discs will help? I am not sure.
So if I got you right, there are my questions, if I got you wrong, then I am open to explanations. Smile

No no it doesn't have to be at the centre, it can be around the outer part of the layer. Like if you imagine Drain Fafnir, not every area of the outer part of the layer is rubber, like the dragon heads on it for example. You could also have the rubber and metal both outer the layer but have the rubber reach out further than the metal.

It's quite simple really.
Oh, now I get it! Thanks for the clarification, it sounds complicated but if you imagine it it's quite simple. Thanks a lot Jinbee!
I love how people misinterpret the "3" teeth when Maximum Garuda was the first Burst Bey to have less than 4 teeth.
(Jun. 25, 2018  11:40 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I love how people misinterpret the "3" teeth when Maximum Garuda was the first Burst Bey to have less than 4 teeth.

Didn't Guardian Kerbeus come before Maximum Garuda and had 3 sets of teeth?
(Jun. 26, 2018  12:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2018  11:40 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I love how people misinterpret the "3" teeth when Maximum Garuda was the first Burst Bey to have less than 4 teeth.

Didn't Guardian Kerbeus come before Maximum Garuda and had 3 sets of teeth?

Even though you could technically argue that Guardian Kerbeus didn't "come out" until it's 3-on-3 set a month after Maximum Garuda, Guardian Kerbeus was technically obtainable first in RLC 6, predating Maximum Garuda by about a month and a half. For all intents and purposes, Guardian Kerbeus is in fact the first layer with 3 or fewer teeth.
wasn't valkyrie the first layer to have 3 sets of teeth
(Jun. 26, 2018  4:53 PM)lovesick Wrote: wasn't valkyrie the first layer to have 3 sets of teeth

I think so too...
(Jun. 26, 2018  4:53 PM)lovesick Wrote: wasn't valkyrie the first layer to have 3 sets of teeth

Technically it did, though it depends on if you count the elevated flat part as a tooth or not.
Can someone recommend a tri-wing screwdriver that works for Takara Dual Layers? I've already got a tri-wing screwdriver, but it's too small and can only be used for the screws used in the single/basic layers...
(Jun. 26, 2018  6:17 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Can someone recommend a tri-wing screwdriver that works for Takara Dual Layers? I've already got a tri-wing screwdriver, but it's too small and can only be used for the screws used in the single/basic layers...

Probably an unlicensed brand but there is a tri screw driver here that works really well for me, I can unscrew dual layers, single and god layers with ease.

[Image: 35n0bxz.jpg]
(Jun. 26, 2018  6:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2018  6:17 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: Can someone recommend a tri-wing screwdriver that works for Takara Dual Layers? I've already got a tri-wing screwdriver, but it's too small and can only be used for the screws used in the single/basic layers...

Probably an unlicensed brand but there is a tri screw driver here that works really well for me, I can unscrew dual layers, single and god layers with ease.

[Image: 35n0bxz.jpg]

Thanks, that helps a lot! Didn't even think about getting a set of bits instead of one screwdriver, haha.
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: some of us know where you live
It's like, I wake up in the middle of the night and you're on my ceiling decked in black with night vision goggles. All of a sudden the light flickers and I'm surrounded by the comity and I'm just standing in my PJ's going "WTF?!"

Then I wake up and my Beyblade collection is gone. Crying

We ought to have a web comic for stuff like this...

Would love to see this!
(Jun. 28, 2018  2:39 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:18 AM)Deikailo Wrote: It's like, I wake up in the middle of the night and you're on my ceiling decked in black with night vision goggles. All of a sudden the light flickers and I'm surrounded by the comity and I'm just standing in my PJ's going "WTF?!"

Then I wake up and my Beyblade collection is gone. Crying

We ought to have a web comic for stuff like this...

Would love to see this!
Its a 9 year old post. Plus the member has been banned.
(Jun. 28, 2018  4:23 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  2:39 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: Would love to see this!
Its a 9 year old post. Plus the member has been banned.

yea, but it was showing in the latest post section and with me being new to this forum I have no idea who is who.
Okay, is the rP beyblade owner's name Phai or Phi? I am seeing Phi everywhere now. So that's the correct spelling?
(Jun. 29, 2018  11:15 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay, is the rP beyblade owner's name Phai or Phi? I am seeing Phi everywhere now. So that's  the correct spelling?

It's Phi
(Jun. 29, 2018  11:15 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Okay, is the rP beyblade owner's name Phai or Phi? I am seeing Phi everywhere now. So that's  the correct spelling?

Spelled Phi, pronounced Fai. He seems to be named after the Greek letter for F.

CoroCoro August issues come out this month? The heck? Is July like a break time or something? Weird having both July and August come out in June.

The Japanese translation said 'Phai' but now that TakaraTomy has confirmed that it's 'Phi' on the site, we go with that.
I just found Orpheus O2 in my local Target. It... it's beautiful. Those gentle curves, those raised f-hole designs, the treble and bass clefs mirrored across the center, and even the circles near the top that look almost like the scroll. It all just says "violins" so hard, albeit a 5-stringed one (but hey, they DO exist)

As someone whose played the viola for most of my life, I can't help but love this design.
(Jun. 29, 2018  11:13 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I just found Orpheus O2 in my local Target. It... it's beautiful. Those gentle curves, those raised f-hole designs, the treble and bass clefs mirrored across the center, and even the circles near the top that look almost like the scroll. It all just says "violins" so hard, albeit a 5-stringed one (but hey, they DO exist)

As someone whose played the viola for most of my life, I can't help but love this design.

Does it have good slopes?
(Jun. 30, 2018  12:22 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2018  11:13 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I just found Orpheus O2 in my local Target. It... it's beautiful. Those gentle curves, those raised f-hole designs, the treble and bass clefs mirrored across the center, and even the circles near the top that look almost like the scroll. It all just says "violins" so hard, albeit a 5-stringed one (but hey, they DO exist)

Does it have good slopes?

It feels like it has decent slopes, but the layer in general feels kind of lightweight too.
Think it's about time to make a weight limit in Burst?
(Jul. 01, 2018  4:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think it's about time to make a weight limit in Burst?
What exactly do you mean by that? Like, with WBO tournaments basically restricting combos after they reach a certain weight or something else?