Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 02, 2018  12:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Twin Nemesis is Noctemis!? Seriously, what does Hasbro think when choosing a name?!

*Maximus Garuda

*Valtryek

*Spryzen

*Roktavor

and every other queer hasbro name i can think of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but i was also thinking about something else tbh

does wV outclass sX, or is it the other way around?
(Jun. 02, 2018  12:45 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2018  12:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Twin Nemesis is Noctemis!? Seriously, what does Hasbro think when choosing a name?!

*Maximus Garuda

*Valtryek

*Spryzen

*Roktavor

and every other queer hasbro name i can think of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but i was also thinking about something else tbh

does wV outclass sX, or is it the other way around?

From my testing wV has more stamina, seig Xcalibur is actually outclassed.
(May. 30, 2018  2:11 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2018  1:58 PM)Kry Wrote: I have reached peak bey-weeb I think

[Image: mh39mVe.jpg]

[Image: ZkI1qtY.jpg]

How much is that? Can you buy and send them to me?

I'l pay you for the item and shipping

welll....

what country do you live in?
(Jun. 02, 2018  12:45 PM)leosama Wrote: *Maximus Garuda

wait,with this one they just changed A SINGLE LETTER!! 

you should put Yugen Yegdrion too :v
(Jun. 02, 2018  8:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2018  12:45 PM)leosama Wrote: *Maximus Garuda

wait,with this one they just changed A SINGLE LETTER!! 

you should put Yugen Yegdrion too :v

Maximus (Hellenised as Maximos) is the Latin term for "greatest" or "largest".

Makes sense ?
(Jun. 02, 2018  3:58 PM)Kry Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  2:11 AM)Bersilus Wrote: How much is that? Can you buy and send them to me?

I'l pay you for the item and shipping

welll....

what country do you live in?
Singapore, my postal code is 640642 in case you want to check shipping price..

How much is it per holster?
I'll take a recolor of that launcher any day.
(Jun. 04, 2018  3:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This honestly doesn't look so good...

Can't see the image because it's hotlinked from Twitter. I'll put an Imgur version below for anyone else in the same position:

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of gold, but I'm glad they did a different color to better differentiate the versions.
(Jun. 04, 2018  3:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: This honestly doesn't look so good...
So true. I am not a fan of this color on a launcher. The color just looks dull whereas gold should be shining. But no, it doesn't look good. But atleast a new color! But not a fan of it.
When you go and find a beyblade jackpot, but then out of BOTH RBV9s you pulled bJs....

No...just...what are the chances? There were more than 30 (or 40?) packs, but I managed to pull double bJs...
I don't know where can I put this information, but it says It says they already start to develop next series of beyblade burst
https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210
Okay lol. I am right now having mixed feelings. This is just too quick.. We still have'nt got all the Cho-Z beyblades, the anime itself is at episode 11 and already news and rumours about a new series.. But Burst will have another season!! And gotta admit, The Valkryie in the image looks stunning! Thanks for the info marutti!
(Jun. 05, 2018  8:59 AM)marutti Wrote: I don't know where can I put this information, but it says It says they already start to develop next series of beyblade burst
https://twitter.com/masterblader_h/statu...1427550210

OMG! That's sooooo awesome. Another season of Burst after Super Z!?!!! I'm super hyped! :D That's soooo great. I'm curious what new function the new Beys will have. :)
Neat to see the next series is already in development, although it also kind of explains why they haven't gone back to fix 12. They're too busy looking forwards to look back.

Pretty neat seeing the Winning Valkyrie prototypes too, especially the one in the upper right. It's interesting to know that Winning Valkyrie's wings almost ended up backwards, even though it's still clearly right spin!
The design with the reversed wings look really cool, it feels like a reminiscent of the original Valkyrie layer.
Interesting! I guess it makes sense, these sorts of things tend to get planned far in advance all the time. We just don't get to hear about it.

(Jun. 06, 2018  4:20 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Neat to see the next series is already in development, although it also kind of explains why they haven't gone back to fix 12. They're too busy looking forwards to look back.

Nah, if that were the case, they would've not released it with hS and would make more effort to alert the public. Easier than fixing it and avoids public issues. They either really don't know or they really don't care, that's all I can think of. Though maybe more is being done than we realize since we aren't in Japan....

They probably always plan this far ahead, so I feel like this wouldn't be a crazy new stress. These things come out yearly, spread throughout that time period. A year ahead of what happens sounds about right.
As I know corporations they probably have planes 3+ years ahead. But of course burst will have another season. Not only did I hear wbo tournaments getting crowded, but burst's popularity in Japan is supposed to be at its peak. I've been into burst for almost two years but not once did I stop looking forward to new episodes or beyblade releases.
Lol how do I change my name
(Jun. 07, 2018  1:01 AM)phantom blade Wrote: Lol how do I change my name

I don’t think you can change your name
(Jun. 04, 2018  9:49 AM)Dragunix Wrote: When you go and find a beyblade jackpot, but then out of BOTH RBV9s you pulled bJs....

No...just...what are the chances? There were more than 30 (or 40?) packs, but I managed to pull double bJs...

Loooool I feel ya, I bought three the other day and thankfully one was a Dranzer but the other two were bJs and it hurt me so deep.  What made it worse is that one of them is like extra tight so the gimmick doesn't even work like it's intended to.
Can someone please tell me how to host a tournament I texted the wbo and they haven't replayed and its been over a week

(Jun. 02, 2018  11:20 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: How do u make a WBO thread I want to make one for S2(Takara Tomy)
Parts I have:
DISKS:
Knuckle
Infinity
Vertical
Force
Gravity
DRIVERS:
Unite
Weight
Orbit
Revolve
Jaggy
Any Good Combo with thes parts I would prefer an Attack Type Combo
I have some Extra Parts here But they are all my Bro's I hope he allows me to use those parts
DISKS:
Nine
Boost
Jerk
Magnum
DRIVERS:
Spiral
Variable
Variable (Worn Down)
Press
Impact
Xtreme
(Jun. 08, 2018  11:03 PM)The beywalker Wrote: Can someone please tell me how to host a tournament I texted the wbo and they haven't replayed and its been over a week
You need to take an Organizer quiz to host an official tournament