Beyblade Random Thoughts

Was just shopping on eBay looking for Beyblade burst god and I've constantly came across beyblades with Korean writing on them. They do say takara tomy but I was just wondering if they were genuine.
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:06 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Was just shopping on eBay looking for Beyblade burst god and I've constantly came across beyblades with Korean writing on them. They do say takara tomy but I was just wondering if they were genuine.

If it's Korean Text it MUST say "Young Toys" as that's the Korean distributor. If it says Takara Tomy with Korean Text, it's a scam.
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:12 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:06 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Was just shopping on eBay looking for Beyblade burst god and I've constantly came across beyblades with Korean writing on them. They do say takara tomy but I was just wondering if they were genuine.

If it's Korean Text it MUST say "Young Toys" as that's the Korean distributor. If it says Takara Tomy with Korean Text, it's a scam.

It does have the Beyblade burst logo but instead of Japanese writing, it has Korean
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:27 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:12 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If it's Korean Text it MUST say "Young Toys" as that's the Korean distributor. If it says Takara Tomy with Korean Text, it's a scam.

It does have the Beyblade burst logo but instead of Japanese writing, it has Korean

What did I just say?
I just tried LS Hold vs LS Destroy and strangely whichever is right spin wins.

Someone should try Sr Hold vs Sr Destroy
Well, i think my Infinity stadium just died, no matter what kind of batteries i put in it (i always put charged), it never works well Uncertain
What do the stars on the discs mean? I'm so confused!
(Feb. 26, 2018  6:31 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: What do the stars on the discs mean? I'm so confused!

Those help differentiate two of the same discs in the case of a double burst finish. And if two of the same discs have the same amount of stars, that is the use if the star stickers that come with the burst Beyblade's sticker sheet.
I thought the stars meant the weight distribution of the disc?
Small question.

I bought Nightmare Longinus and Blast Jinnius from Takara Tomy. Before these two, I had bought only Hasbro products.

Longinus also had a left launcher in the package, but Jinnius did not, therefore, not possessing launchers Takara Tomy, I'm using those Hasbro. The problem is that they do not seem very compatible: very often the Jinnius falls or falls off the launcher too early in the launch. Is it true that beysTakara Tomy are not compatible with Hasbro lauchers, as I suppose?
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:14 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Small question.

I bought Nightmare Longinus and Blast Jinnius from Takara Tomy. Before these two, I had bought only Hasbro products.

Longinus also had a left launcher in the package, but Jinnius did not, therefore, not possessing launchers Takara Tomy, I'm using those Hasbro. The problem is that they do not seem very compatible: very often the Jinnius falls or falls off the launcher too early in the launch. Is it true that beysTakara Tomy are not compatible with Hasbro lauchers, as I suppose?

I'm having a similar problem with my Arc Bahamut with the Switchstrike starter LR launchers. I think it's just that these beyblades in particular don't have hold parts that reach far out enough which causes them to fall as maybe the launcher prong tabs don't stick out enough. It shouldn't have to be the case but unfortunately, it's probably just how it is.
I wish Takara TOMY would give us Draciel F. That was my first bey.
Welp, you should have asked beforehand if boosters had launchers and the answer was no, just buy the LR String Launcher By TT
(Feb. 26, 2018  10:04 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: I wish Takara TOMY would give us Draciel F.  That was my first bey.
And I wish that Takara Tomy would stop nerfing them!
(Feb. 26, 2018  6:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  5:14 PM)Arthur95 Wrote: Small question.

I'm having a similar problem with my Arc Bahamut with the Switchstrike starter LR launchers. I think it's just that these beyblades in particular don't have hold parts that reach far out enough which causes them to fall as maybe the launcher prong tabs don't stick out enough. It shouldn't have to be the case but unfortunately, it's probably just how it is.

Thanks!

In this case, the Hasbro launchers have too large parts to "take" Takara Tomy beys.
(Feb. 28, 2018  10:47 AM)Arthur95 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2018  6:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm having a similar problem with my Arc Bahamut with the Switchstrike starter LR launchers. I think it's just that these beyblades in particular don't have hold parts that reach far out enough which causes them to fall as maybe the launcher prong tabs don't stick out enough. It shouldn't have to be the case but unfortunately, it's probably just how it is.

Thanks!

In this case, the Hasbro launchers have too large parts to "take" Takara Tomy beys.

The only TT Beys that I have a little trouble with the launchers is Unicorn and Wyvern. Then again, God Valkyrie is my only TT God Bey, so I don't know how differemt the mold are for the Beys tabs.
I’ve heard that putting bearing in aB means that it’s literally like a slope due to aB almost flat teeth and bearings loose spring. Yet ~Mana~(as the legend he is) managed to win first place with that combo. So does this mean that the two put together act like a Hasbro slope and is burst resistant or something?
(Feb. 28, 2018  5:29 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: I’ve heard that putting bearing in aB means that it’s literally like a slope due to aB almost flat teeth and bearings loose spring. Yet ~Mana~(as the legend he is) managed to win first place with that combo. So does this mean that the two put together act like a Hasbro slope and is burst resistant or something?

Due to how weak the teeth are, Ark Bahamut seems to be able to retighten itself against a right spin opponent
(Feb. 28, 2018  5:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2018  5:29 PM)Silversylveon Wrote: I’ve heard that putting bearing in aB means that it’s literally like a slope due to aB almost flat teeth and bearings loose spring. Yet ~Mana~(as the legend he is) managed to win first place with that combo. So does this mean that the two put together act like a Hasbro slope and is burst resistant or something?

Due to how weak the teeth are, Ark Bahamut seems to be able to retighten itself against a right spin opponent

Ohhh. That makes a lot of sense. Thanks so much
(Feb. 28, 2018  5:52 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Woah, any info on disc and frame?
I think it was something like 7C or something. Anything numbered disk except 1 or 6 (1 because of its off-balanced nature, 6 because it's light) combined with Glaive or Cross should do the trick. 8 might actually be a good choice, since 8 usually has burst issues compared to disks like 7 but aB could make that a strength with this "reconstruction" ability.

Just pray you don't wind up against either Longinus, Drain Fafnir, or a left-spinning Spriggan when you use it.

Also, I got myself one of the old HMS beys today, and boy did I miss these little guys. I'm definitely gonna have to try and find more of them.
Does anyone have a Hasbro and TT Trans driver? My Hasbro Trans driver seems to be really short, using it in attack mode is nearly useless as any attempt to bank/flower pattern causes it to scrape horribly. Does anyone know if the TT Trans is the same way, or are they designed differently?
(Mar. 01, 2018  4:14 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Does anyone have a Hasbro and TT Trans driver? My Hasbro Trans driver seems to be really short, using it in attack mode is nearly useless as any attempt to bank/flower pattern causes it to scrape horribly. Does anyone know if the TT Trans is the same way, or are they designed differently?

Trans in general has scrape problem due to how bulky it is. The sharp retracts into the driver in attack mode so it would be shorter.
(Mar. 01, 2018  4:17 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  4:14 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Does anyone have a Hasbro and TT Trans driver? My Hasbro Trans driver seems to be really short, using it in attack mode is nearly useless as any attempt to bank/flower pattern causes it to scrape horribly. Does anyone know if the TT Trans is the same way, or are they designed differently?

Trans in general has scrape problem due to how bulky it is. The sharp retracts into the driver in attack mode so it would be shorter.

Actually the flat tip moves, not the spike tip. Making the tip the same size in both modes.
(Mar. 01, 2018  4:20 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  4:17 AM)MWF Wrote: Trans in general has scrape problem due to how bulky it is. The sharp retracts into the driver in attack mode so it would be shorter.

Actually the flat tip moves, not the spike tip. Making the tip the same size in both modes.

Ok. but the scrape problem is still prominent due to it's bulkiness.