Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 13, 2017  2:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:01 AM)Ice³ Wrote: Would be cool if Takara reissued Plastic Gen Beyblades but I guess there isn't enough of a market to do so.

I'm not even sure if they still have the factory molds for them anymore in the first place

Yeah, I thought I heard about about the molds for them being destroyed/reused for Metal Fight Beyblades, sadly.
(Nov. 13, 2017  2:46 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  2:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I'm not even sure if they still have the factory molds for them anymore in the first place

Yeah, I thought I heard about about the molds for them being destroyed/reused for Metal Fight Beyblades, sadly.

I think it would be cool if they released a special random booster series that had the unreleased Beyblades from all of the series. They could release Beyblades such as Berserker Byakko and Zeronix.

I know they will probably never do this though.
But then they did a pretty accurate jon of remaking the attack rings into layers for burst so it's not completely impossible for them to remake them. It's just not gonna sell enough to be worth it.
You know that feeling when you're looking through old stuff you made and your eyes start bleeding?

That's me looking through my old drafts
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You know that feeling when you're looking through old stuff you made and your eyes start bleeding?

I can understand bro beyhahahaha. Though for wiki related post I think this thread would be better https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wiki-Random-Thoughts
(Nov. 14, 2017  2:38 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: You know that feeling when you're looking through old stuff you made and your eyes start bleeding?

I feel the same about when i look at my art compared to my stuff in adobe illustrator.
I just thought of a weird theory. What if after they find out Shu has been brainwashed, they go to fight the Snake pit organization. Maybe some of the beys they fight against are Z Achilles, Emperor Forneus, and possibly even Twin Nemesis. Maybe these beys would be the typical January/February boosters we get. Seeing as those are the only names floating around right now. Screw Trident might be RLC 8, and won't get a main release until the next season? Anyways, I was thinking that as Valt goes to fight all the beys from this organization, maybe when he's battling the most "difficult" bey of all, his bey evolves into Winning Valkyrie, and that's how they start off the next series? Just a thought. All speculation
Think I might do some testing over the weekend. Use of unbalanced disks (Quarter and 1) in attack combinations and synergy between Sieg Xcalibur and 1Cross/2Cross
I know there's a thread for random/funny Beyblade moments, but I can't find it. Anyway, I can't believe that my Shelter Regular bursted Sieg Xcalibur in the middle of a battle after some really hard hits without losing clicks. After that I tried it against the Driger 4V Hn that comes on the set. It bursted that too, but only after Driger knocked Regulus' frame off. Regulus continued to spin in the middle of it's frame
I can't show you source but, Beat Kukulkan.7U.Hn
And gimick will be opposite of Shelter Regulus.
When it spin gimick close and when It'll stop gimick will open on the layer.
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:46 PM)marutti Wrote: I can't show you source but, Beat Kukulkan.7U.Hn
And gimick will be opposite of Shelter Regulus.
When it spin gimick close and when It'll stop gimick will open on the layer.

why can't you show the source? I don't think people will trust Info that they can't see the source of.
And Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Gold Ver. will release at December 15th on Corocoro Aniki. But, Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Normal color ver. will release at March.
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:58 PM)marutti Wrote: And Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Gold Ver. will release at December 15th on Corocoro Aniki.  But, Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Normal color ver. will release at March.

So... just like the Dragoon S remake. Neat. I hope the Dragoon F layer is heavier in order to compete with the God Layers, but I doubt that will be the case, haha.

I also really hope this Variable will come with red rubber, I'm so tired of seeing it with black rubber, lol
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:21 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  3:58 PM)marutti Wrote: And Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Gold Ver. will release at December 15th on Corocoro Aniki.  But, Dragoon Fantom.Gravity.Variable Normal color ver. will release at March.

So... just like the Dragoon S remake. Neat. I hope the Dragoon F layer is heavier in order to compete with the God Layers, but I doubt that will be the case, haha.

I also really hope this Variable will come with red rubber, I'm so tired of seeing it with black rubber, lol
I hope it’s at least Dual Layer weight so we can mess around with old combos
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:50 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 23wNoeE.jpg]

Wow, it seems that bK has a similar gimmick as aB, which will lead to a shape change when the bey is gradually unlocked. I think the function of this layer is that, there are two smash attack point at the beginning, and as it isn’t unlocked, it’s shape would be more circular and thus increase its burst resistance.
By the way, I think the next generation would have similar gimmick as nL, aB and this bK(if my prediction is correct), that the disc will connect or be fused with the layer and thus leading to a semi-automatic mode change ability.
(Nov. 16, 2017  4:50 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 23wNoeE.jpg]

After comparing images, I'm pretty sure the disc is 7, since the design looks similar, but the dark image makes deciphering that a bit hard, haha.

Edit: I should have turned up my brightness, now the gimmick looks much clearer, haha. I really want to compare notebooks with TT right now though. Between aB and bK's gimmicks, if i didn't know any better I'd say they're pulling ideas from my art thread, haha.
Amazing news! Dragoon F.G.V sounds really good to me. I have quite a bunch of Gravity discs, but I don't really get tired of it, I like it a lot. And Variable fits pretty good tbh.

bK looks great! How unfortunate... now I have to buy random boosters again! I know that the original color is more blueish (from what we've seen in the RB9 thread), but why is bK not Beat Yaeggdrasil? 7 would even be a good evolution of Gravity...
Nevermind, I find it very appealing, now I'm sure that I'll leave out nL and go straight to this random booster.

Edit: Oh, and thx for the picture, marutti!
I wonder how qr codes are going to work with god chips in the way. perhaps the qr code will be on the god chip?
Just did my unbalanced disk tests... I'm shocked, that's all I'm gonna say for now
(Nov. 16, 2017  7:24 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: I wonder how qr codes are going to work with god chips in the way. perhaps the qr code will be on the god chip?

Since the chips are not removable, that is where they'll be on.
LR Beylauncher in Right Spin is making much rougher noises now, thankfully no power drop (yet). I swear if I wear/break this one within a month...
Wait, the hasbro god chips are non-removable?! Thats odd...
Hey, guys. Do you give me your opinion about the tips for beyblade burst. Which one do you guys think is better Unite, accel, or fusion?
(Nov. 17, 2017  4:51 AM)Lord Max Wrote: Hey, guys. Do you give me your opinion about the tips for beyblade burst. Which one do you guys think is better Unite, accel, or fusion?

Accel is the best out of all of them
Unite has inconsistent attack and poor stamina
Fusion has average stamina and inconsistent attack

Accel has consistent attack and enough stamina for mobile stamina combinations