hi i'm new to wbo

hello i am chaitanya breed [aka firefire] i am really high skilled and powerful blader and i know everything about beyblade and i have all beyblade except zeus and gigars and also many fake and custom beyblades, i started beyblading when i was 3 year now i am 14, and i love beyblade and i keep blading forever. i join wbo to find more info on beys, find news about beyblade, find more bladders like me and also to play in wbo organised beyblattles [i haven't fought any but i will soon] in other words just to have fun with beyblade.

i also have a beyblade channel on youtube http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH62i93RStX33Fva0xWbb29 and it is still under devlopment but i promise it is best bey channel ever

you can also follow/add me on :-

facebook:- chaitanya breed

twitter:-http://www.twitter.com/chaitanya_breed

google plus:- links coming soon

and my new beyblade metal emeror facebook page:- links coming soon

beyblade metal emperor twitter:- links coming soon

beyblade metal emeron google plus:- links coming soon

you can also find me on beymap

thanks to wbo for making this amazing form and let it rip!
Huh, well warm welcomes to the WBO!
welcome to the WBO. don't worry, someone in or around your area should host a tournament soon! have fun while your here. and don't forget to check out beywiki to learn a lot about beyblade!.

I you have any questions then feel free to PM me! Smile
Its my greatest honor to welcome you to the WBO family
Your Youtube link doesn't work. Looking forward to see videos of your awesome collection in action!
Woah, every beyblade?! You sound like 1234beyblade! xD

But can't wait to see your video on the collection; you can get 2 faces for it!
Welcome to the WBO!!! Glad to have such an experienced blader join.
Uh if you know everything and you came here to learn more info. I'm confused. Lol. Do you have sol blaze original paint. What about deathscyther and Valkyrie S.S.

Welcome. I just like to test such claims. Hehe
(Aug. 13, 2015  3:21 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Uh if you know everything and you came here to learn more info. I'm confused. Lol. Do you have sol blaze original paint. What about deathscyther and Valkyrie S.S.

Welcome. I just like to test such claims. Hehe

yes i have sol blaze, but its paint is nearly gone, but i don't have any burst beys but soon i will buy them

three thing i forgot to mention

first: as i said i have all beys, but not all of them are in good condition. second: as you can see many of links are not working but i will fix them as soon as posible. third: as i said [i know everything about beys] but i don't know 100%
How can you know everything but not 100%? Is everything not 100%? lol