Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 02, 2017  7:43 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:38 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: for dragoon storm you'll need a leftspin launcher, so get l2 first

Or it would be better to buy the LR string launcher
oh yeah, good point. And also there's the leftspin launcher coming out
How about...

gV .Y .Y? Noice stationary spring attack, or

Chaos .Y .Pt, cuz the yell spreads against chaos, and planet, cuz I mean WYNAUT?

Or (My personal Fave!!!)

sX .1C .H/.T/.Spiral/.Y/.BitebutidontknowhowtotypetheromanB

Sorry for the runon sentence...

When .1C lines up with the sword, Prepare 4 DEATH
(Nov. 03, 2017  2:59 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: How about...

gV .Y .Y? Noice stationary spring attack, or

Chaos .Y .Pt, cuz the yell spreads against chaos, and planet, cuz I mean WYNAUT?

Or (My personal Fave!!!)

sX .1C .H/.T/.Spiral/.Y/.BitebutidontknowhowtotypetheromanB

Sorry for the runon sentence...

When .1C lines up with the sword, Prepare 4 DEATH

Yielding would make the Combo NO itself constantly due to its lack of friction

Chaos has too little Burst resistance which is the last thing you want with the heavy and unbalanced Planet

Frames don't have that much effect on weight distribution since they're plastic. Meteor would be better due to the greater overall weight increase
(Nov. 01, 2017  6:43 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is tr145 and/or fb any good?

FB, in my experience, has some of the most aggressive movement in MFB, coupled with not bad stamina. Unfortunately, though, it also seems to provide less grip than HF, meaning that, while it can attain incredible speeds, it's also highly vulnerable to counter attacks and tends to result in poor impact strength since a lot of its energy is wasted on recoil.

Because momentum is weight times speed squared, its speed can still result in some of the highest linear momentum in the game when paired with a light MW. It doesn't amount to much outside of a similarly low weight meta, however, because the difference in friction between a light FB combo and a top tier bey of any type is just ridiculous. It will simply ping right off them.
If this matter. Funskool today kept a tournament (burst and mfb) at Korum Mall in Thane, MH, India. I got to know about it at very last  movement so I couldn't post about it in Indian community thread. and yes I attended it too. Unfortunately there was age limit of 7-14 and you can use only stock funskool beys. So I didn't got to stay there for long. But @[Snidmist] and @[Burn_Phoenix] stayed there so I think if he can give more details on what happened and maybe pics and videos? We will also be trying to convince them for a funskool sponsered event like we had in 2013

IIRC a similer event happened in Kolkata as well. @[ronitnath]
I don't know whether you have already get this information or not.
There would be a special version of Amaterios. 7M. X released at Nov. 25th.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fl6i2u0yr1j20k00qogon.jpg]
(Nov. 04, 2017  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't know whether you have already get this information or not.

i need this asap
Why does the burst anime give every bey an attack-based launch? Seriously, have you SEEN Josh's launch?
(Nov. 04, 2017  6:00 PM)TreeJay Wrote: Why does the burst anime give every bey an attack-based launch? Seriously, have you SEEN Josh's launch?

Rantaro doesn't have a super aggressive launch as his requires Ragnaruk to go to the centre. I don't really know what kind of launch Free has, except for slow launch, which isn't that attack like.
(Nov. 04, 2017  5:09 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't know whether you have already get this information or not.

Thanks for sharing! Saw this a bit earlier on twitter, and I instantly thought that 7Meteor would fit perfectly on Legend Spriggan. I wonder how the Xtreme Driver looks like! This is one super useful release Grin
Just random, i recently bought sieg excalibur, gid valkyrie, dranzer s, qnd wyborg black version. Was that a good buy???
Sieg Xcalibur is great, God Valkyrie is eh..., Dranzer S is a good collectable and it's Trans Driver is good. Don't know about Wyborg

What part do you guys think I should make a draft about next?
Wyborg is pretty... meh. Regarding competitive play all its part are useless, the AR does not have good smash attack, the WD is your generic 8 Balance and the base can be destabilized in sharp mode quite easily.
If you want to mess around the mode change is actually pretty funny, especially against more aggressive AR-designs like Seaborg 2.
As it is the black version: I would keep it as a collector's item. It's not that rare, but it looks pretty cool.

If you have Plastics Dranzer S (which I'm not sure about 'cause you didn't specify), then this is pretty useful. It comes with Spiral Change Base which has good LAD, and if you can live with a breakage Dranzer S' AR is pretty good for left-spin, but I don't really recommend that.
I have a question...
Suppose I launch an attack type plastic bey...say Dragoon S at 20000 RPM and I luanch a burst bey with attack type combos with the same RPM...
The beys as usual collide...what r the chances of bursting instantly...

I mean does bursting of a beyblade depends on increase in RPM???
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a question...
Suppose I launch an attack type plastic bey...say Dragoon S at 20000 RPM and I luanch a burst bey with attack type combos with the same RPM...

That depends on the parts.
If you use some layer with a lot of recoils on it and have good teeth, higher RPM would work, since the faster it spins, the more force would be applied on opponent.
However, if what you use is a more circular layer, such as tW or mG, RPM would not influence the chance to burst its opponents. On the other hand, RPM doesn't change the burst resistance for a bey, which means if the teeth is not good enough, a high RPM might even make a bey easier to be bursted, since it would get more reaction when hit its opponents.
And, since a higher RPM would increase a bey's stamina, and can make those combos which have good teeth and strong attack keep attack its opponents for a longer time, increase your launch power is still useful in Burst System. (Although it may not always work)
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:29 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I have a question...

That depends on the parts.
If you use some layer with a lot of recoils on it and have good teeth, higher RPM would work, since the faster it spins, the more force would be applied on opponent.
However, if what you use is a more circular layer, such as tW or mG, RPM would not influence the chance to burst its opponents. On the other hand, RPM doesn't change the burst resistance for a bey, which means if the teeth is not good enough, a high RPM might even make a bey easier to be bursted, since it would get more reaction when hit its opponents.
And, since a higher RPM would increase a bey's stamina, and can make those combos which have good teeth and strong attack keep attack its opponents for a longer time, increase your launch power is still useful in Burst System. (Although it may not always work)

Ok...now I understand...so the working of RPM depends on which parts I am using...mainly the teeth...and also the stamina...

Thank U...I understood completely...
Does anyone have any info on the Wbba exclusive Amaterios?
If L-Drago is supposed to be the complete opposite of Pegasus why are they both attack types. Shouldn't one of the two be a Defense or Stamina type?
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:48 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: If L-Drago is supposed to be the complete opposite of Pegasus why are they both attack types. Shouldn't one of the two be a Defense or Stamina type?

Not really opposite, just a counterpart. like W105 to LW105 and FS and FD
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:48 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: If L-Drago is supposed to be the complete opposite of Pegasus why are they both attack types. Shouldn't one of the two be a Defense or Stamina type?

Best put this in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts.

But I guess fight fire with fire was in mind
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

But its about beys so I think it should be fine here
Sometimes I really wish that there was a way to get more Xtreme Drivers (Takara Tomy) here in America. Sure Obelisk Odin is fairly cheap, but for how much longer?
(Nov. 05, 2017  5:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

But its about beys so I think it should be fine here
almost all mf beyblades prices are increasing,I saw a flame libra for 139$ on amazon.I've been trying to look for a legit amazon gravity destroyer,the 2 I bought were fake HONGYI brand name,and the one that is NOT from a third party seller is 100$
(Nov. 05, 2017  11:04 PM)xXMindMasterXx Wrote: almost all mf beyblades prices are increasing,I saw a flame libra for 139$ on amazon.I've been trying to look for a legit amazon gravity destroyer,the 2 I bought were fake HONGYI brand name,and the one that is NOT from a third party seller is 100$

Look around here for anyone willing to sell theirs or check eBay sellers (with good reviews)