Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 29, 2017  4:05 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2017  11:12 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: I made a wicked hasbro attack combo (well the disc is tt) it is... xcalius 2 worn variable. It's hard to control but with a good launch it can burst my best tt defence type (k2ko) easily.

you should try Polish driver with xcalius its dope!

do you mean Yeilding?
(Oct. 29, 2017  9:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:05 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: you should try Polish driver with xcalius its dope!
polish is a disc, is that what you mean

yea my bad typing mistake i wanted to write polish disc and atomic driver

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  4:05 AM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: you should try Polish driver with xcalius its dope!

do you mean Yeilding?
NO no
it is a typing mistake i wanted to write polish disc and atomic driver , yielding is very different.
(my two concepts i thought of)

1.) So if we have special god chips why don't we have some form of an RFID in them for owner ( of zed beyblade and their combo) for major leagues. kinda like the anime uses beyloggers to tell who enters a match. just a hunch

2.) kinda random but a mood ring god chip
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:27 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  9:45 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: polish is a disc, is that what you mean

yea my bad typing mistake i wanted to write polish disc and atomic driver

(Oct. 29, 2017  12:13 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: do you mean Yeilding?
NO no
it is a typing mistake i wanted to write polish disc and atomic driver , yielding is very different.
don't have atomic yet, getting it 4 Christmas

(Oct. 30, 2017  2:34 AM)Ice_blade13 Wrote: (my two concepts i thought of)

1.) So if we have special god chips why don't we have some form of an RFID in them for owner ( of zed beyblade and their combo) for major leagues. kinda like the anime uses beyloggers to tell who enters a match. just a hunch

mood ring god chip wouldn't work, no finger is in the mood ring stuff so it would remain a neutral colour.
(Oct. 30, 2017  6:51 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2017  11:27 PM)EmphaticYogi Wrote: yea my bad typing mistake i wanted to write polish disc and atomic driver

NO no
don't have atomic yet, getting it 4 Christmas

1.)  So if we have special god chips why don't we have  some form of an RFID in them for owner ( of zed beyblade and their combo)  for major leagues. kinda like the anime uses beyloggers to tell who enters a match. just a hunch

mood ring god chip wouldn't work, no finger is in the mood ring stuff so it would remain a neutral colour.

Well you could put your finger on it for a few secs to heat it up a bit. Anyways, it's a pretty neat idea and I think it's possible to make one yourself?

1.)  So if we have special god chips why don't we have  some form of an RFID in them for owner ( of zed beyblade and their combo)  for major leagues. kinda like the anime uses beyloggers to tell who enters a match. just a hunch

This would cost ton of money and would be totally useless.

I want this.
Idk for some reason I think the next burst format event should be called "Nightmare on Longinus Street'
Ugh why is Galaxy Zeus so hard to write about!?

I know how it works, I know how it's bulk and shape makes it a great Balance type Layer.

WHY CAN'T I PUT IT INTO WORDS
I been thinking of getting back into beyblades, but I don't have any of the new ones, but I do see one I like deathscyther is that a good one? it looks cool though.
would someone please suggest some battle strategies for spriggan & sprzyen
(Oct. 31, 2017  9:49 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote: I been thinking of getting back into beyblades, but I don't have any of the new ones, but I do see one I like deathscyther is that a good one? it looks cool though.
If your thinking deathscyther and dark deathscyther, buy ahead! But get killer deathscyther, maybe not. You could also get legend spriggan, drain fafnir and Kreis satan.
yes i would recommend doomscizor for a partner

(Oct. 31, 2017  9:49 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote: I been thinking of getting back into beyblades, but I don't have any of the new ones, but I do see one I like deathscyther is that a good one? it looks cool though.

do It doomscizor is a great bey
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:09 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  9:49 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote: I been thinking of getting back into beyblades, but I don't have any of the new ones, but I do see one I like deathscyther is that a good one? it looks cool though.
If your thinking deathscyther and dark deathscyther, buy ahead! But get killer deathscyther, maybe not. You could also get legend spriggan, drain fafnir and Kreis satan.
so I should get killer deathscyther? but at the same I should not? out of the deathscyther versions witch one is better?
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:29 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:09 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: If your thinking deathscyther and dark deathscyther, buy ahead! But get killer deathscyther, maybe not. You could also get legend spriggan, drain fafnir and Kreis satan.
so I should get killer deathscyther? but at the same I should not? out of the deathscyther versions witch one is better?

Killer Deathsyther is pretty bad, all its parts are bad so I don't recommend you getting it. Between Deathsycther and Dark Deathsycther, I would pick Dark Deathsycther as it doesn't have any teeth problems and it'll probably cost less than Deathsycther.m
For those who are interested in MFB:- From my recent testing, I found D125 to be like best track for Lower/Sideway smash attack wheels. Especially on Flash. Its movement pattern is best of ANY track (+ can retain it for long) I have and have similar smash to things like GB145. I was able to KO things like E230 more consistently with it then something like GB145 + it has speed benefits due to a lower height. though T125 works slightly better on wheels with upper smash along with CH120.
Is tr145 and/or fb any good?
(Nov. 01, 2017  6:43 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Is tr145 and/or fb any good?

TR145 may work with 3 sided attacker and spin stealer but in case of attacker I think R145 will be better. Like I said D125 does all which most attack tracks can do except retain flower pattern better and is faster.

As for FB I found it work well on things like Burn and Bakushin
TR145 has good LAD (Life After Death, the term for low rolling resistance when the Beyblade falls over), so it's a good option for any Attack types with moderately high Stamina; it can occasionally let you outspin opponents you normally wouldn't be able to.
R145 is much heavier so it provides stronger attacks, but it has possibly the worst LAD in the game so outspinning opponents isn't really an option.
So we have a scammer/spammer here now? (That bank transfer thing)
(Nov. 01, 2017  8:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So we have a scammer/spammer here now? (That bank transfer thing)

I already reported him
What are some decent combos for the chimera energy ring?
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:21 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  10:29 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote: so I should get killer deathscyther? but at the same I should not? out of the deathscyther versions witch one is better?

Killer Deathsyther is pretty bad, all its parts are bad so I don't recommend you getting it. Between Deathsycther and Dark Deathsycther, I would pick Dark Deathsycther as it doesn't have any teeth problems and it'll probably cost less than Deathsycther.m

cool thanks for the help. now I know witch to get. dark deathsycther and dragoon storm. now all I have to do is find a good place to get them both.
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:37 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: What are some decent combos for the chimera energy ring?

I believe this should go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...?page=1314
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:58 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2017  11:21 PM)Mage Wrote: Killer Deathsyther is pretty bad, all its parts are bad so I don't recommend you getting it. Between Deathsycther and Dark Deathsycther, I would pick Dark Deathsycther as it doesn't have any teeth problems and it'll probably cost less than Deathsycther.m

cool thanks for the help. now I know witch to get. dark deathsycther and dragoon storm. now all I have to do is find a good place to get them both.
for dragoon storm you'll need a leftspin launcher, so get l2 first
(Nov. 02, 2017  7:38 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  10:58 PM)stormdragoon 14 Wrote: cool thanks for the help. now I know witch to get. dark deathsycther and dragoon storm. now all I have to do is find a good place to get them both.
for dragoon storm you'll need a leftspin launcher, so get l2 first

Or it would be better to buy the LR string launcher