Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just made borders for the Hasbro arena, and it is soon cool to fight in!! It changes up strategies!!!
im so tired of going through 50+ pages to get to the present...

WAIT 1264 PAGES THEEEEEE HECK
(Oct. 24, 2017  2:14 AM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: im so tired of going through 50+  pages to get to the present...

WAIT 1264 PAGES THEEEEEE HECK

Just click the [time] minutes ago on the right
oh.

well im an idiot
Those look really goods, X would undoubtedly be a great attack disk if it had filling between the contact points like down or vertical
Why is Takara Tomy now trying to make different height gimmicks in Burst? It just doesn't work with this system.
Blast Jinnius' Layer moves too little and just makes it an easy target to destabilize since you can hit the rough part of the Layer from an upwards angle
Tower is just a destabilization nightmare due to the long, thin stem and the change in height would cause the the exact same problem as Blast Jinnius.
(Oct. 25, 2017  2:17 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why is Takara Tomy now trying to make different height gimmicks in Burst? It just doesn't work with this system.
Blast Jinnius' Layer moves too little and just makes it an easy target to destabilize since you can hit the rough part of the Layer from an upwards angle
Tower is just a destabilization nightmare due to the long, thin stem and the change in height would cause the the exact same problem as Blast Jinnius.

I think height change gimmicks could be cool if they did it right, for Tower maybe they should've left the bottom and only change the height of the base, although that would make the height change manual
(Oct. 25, 2017  2:17 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Why is Takara Tomy now trying to make different height gimmicks in Burst? It just doesn't work with this system.

because probably as a gimmick which make beys invisible. take hit on disk which will not have much damage on reciver and rather deal to attacker

I dunno but I think the layers gimmick and design is for late game stability So I feel the driver will work well with it..

Why i said That? Just look at the layer gimmick and compare it to a ice skater doing a spin

(He or she spins way faster once he or she tucks in his or her legs)
I just found out that Drain Fafnir is a dragon Beyblade. For some reason I though it was supposed to be based off of Fenrir.
Has any Beyblade series had as many different versions of one animal as burst?
Drain Fafnir, Wyvron I believe is a Wyvern, and Longinus.
Arc Bahamut.
Dragoon

And yes. They seem to like putting Dragon type beys from all series as left spin(with some exception)

Also there's already a fenrir. Fang fenrir.

Fafnir is as Dragon ish thingy as far as I know
I forgot about Dragoon. I thought that Bahamut was supposed to be a giant fish. Also I don't mean just left spin dragons I mean before there was the L-Drago series of Beyblades and they were the only Dragons(that I know of) in the metal series of Beyblade.
(Oct. 25, 2017  3:47 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Arc Bahamut.
Dragoon

And yes. They seem to like putting Dragon type beys from all series as left spin(with some exception)

Fafnir is Nordic/Viking. A dwarf who was so incredibly greedy he mutated into a dragon to protect his hoard. I think it makes sense for a spin stealer

(Oct. 25, 2017  4:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I forgot about Dragoon. I thought that Bahamut was supposed to be a giant fish. Also I don't mean just left spin dragons I mean before there was the L-Drago series of Beyblades and they were the only Dragons(that I know of) in the metal series of Beyblade.

Bahamut is a giant fish, but fantasy works like Final Fantasy started giving us the wrong idea.
(Oct. 25, 2017  4:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  3:47 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Arc Bahamut.
Dragoon

Fafnir is Nordic/Viking. A dwarf who was so incredibly greedy he mutated into a dragon to protect his hoard. I think it makes sense for a spin stealer

(Oct. 25, 2017  4:03 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I forgot about Dragoon. I thought that Bahamut was supposed to be a giant fish. Also I don't mean just left spin dragons I mean before there was the L-Drago series of Beyblades and they were the only Dragons(that I know of) in the metal series of Beyblade.

Bahamut is a giant fish, but fantasy works like Final Fantasy started giving us the wrong idea.

It's also used in D&D if I recall. The benevolent Dragon's side. The evil side is Tiamat..
I won't say it's wrong. It feels right for me since it's such a powerful sounding name, majestic too.
A thought, what if tt was making sucky beys like trident, wild wyvern and chaos to upgrade them to good god layers like screw trident, tornado wyvern and deep chaos.
(Oct. 25, 2017  4:22 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2017  4:16 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Fafnir is Nordic/Viking. A dwarf who was so incredibly greedy he mutated into a dragon to protect his hoard. I think it makes sense for a spin stealer

It's also used in D&D if I recall. The benevolent Dragon's side. The evil side is Tiamat..
I won't say it's wrong. It feels right for me since it's such a powerful sounding name, majestic too.

Taimat also wasn't a dragon, though. Just a beautiful goddess with anger problems eventually forced to birth the entire dragon race.
Punishment for your sins gets pretty weird when you're immortal.
(Oct. 27, 2017  5:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: A thought, what if tt was making sucky beys like trident, wild wyvern and chaos to upgrade them to good god layers like screw trident, tornado wyvern and deep chaos.

That could be true, but better beys may have been released just because tt thought the first burst beys they made sucked and were not as fun as metal fight
First of all, being more fun than MFB is a matter of opinion. Seems logic to me, when rebooting a franchise, they had to release not that good Beys, to release the better ones later, this will keep the series going, evolving, as they did in every Beyblade series before.
(Oct. 27, 2017  4:32 PM)BeyGa Wrote: First of all, being more fun than MFB is a matter of opinion. Seems logic to me, when rebooting a franchise, they had to release not that good Beys, to release the better ones later, this will keep the series going, evolving, as they did in every Beyblade series before.

Wow, tt has those deep thoughts
(Oct. 27, 2017  4:32 PM)BeyGa Wrote: First of all, being more fun than MFB is a matter of opinion. Seems logic to me, when rebooting a franchise, they had to release not that good Beys, to release the better ones later, this will keep the series going, evolving, as they did in every Beyblade series before.

Just adding that as Takara makes more Beyblades they are receiving feedback that they can use to make Beyblades better.
(Oct. 24, 2017  3:07 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is the disc E(Eternal) and disc X(Xplode) designed by me...
TT threw disc E, X and Z away, so I designed two of them.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fkt3uu4w5vj20af09qt8u.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fkt3ute3gwj20af08cdfx.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fkt3ussjbuj20af09qdfx.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fkt3us1bipj20af08cmx7.jpg]
Xplode would line up so wel with draciel
Most underrated part: Impact.
(Oct. 28, 2017  4:43 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Most underrated part: Impact.

Eh, I think Spiral does a better job, about as fast and much more stamina due to being all plastic
IMO I think Variable WAS underrated as its speed could allow for the bey to get behind the opponent after a hit, thus causing major destabilization. But due to its control difficulties not many people thought of it as a good attack Driver, personally I think it's really hard to control but very rewarding when you can get it to work well.