Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 16, 2017  3:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ugh the whole fiasco yesterday has my mood shot full of holes and killed my motivation.

I am so tempted to go through the wiki myself and delete every single unapproved draft myself

one thing you could do while putting an unfinished draft here put at the top in bold Unfinished Draft. and when it is ready to be added remove it.

but with the drafts already there not sure what to do. you can remove them and then add them when they are finished.
(Oct. 16, 2017  3:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  3:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Ugh the whole fiasco yesterday has my mood shot full of holes and killed my motivation.

I am so tempted to go through the wiki myself and delete every single unapproved draft myself

one thing you could do while putting an unfinished draft here put at the top in bold Unfinished Draft. and when it is ready to be added remove it.

but with the drafts already there not sure what to do. you can remove them and then add them when they are finished.

The guy went through the clearly labelled Unapproved Draft section and posted all of them.
There is a beyblade election! Take part to it! You can win fantastic prize.

VOTE!
(Oct. 16, 2017  7:22 PM)Contacter Wrote: There is a beyblade election! Take part to it! You can win fantastic prize.

VOTE!

what exactly is this?
(Oct. 17, 2017  12:20 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2017  7:22 PM)Contacter Wrote: There is a beyblade election! Take part to it! You can win fantastic prize.

VOTE!

what exactly is this?

Here's the thread I made detailing what it is
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...g-Campaign
This may just be me but, has anyone else noticed a slower spinning Beyblade being more likely to burst a faster spinning Beyblade?
(Oct. 17, 2017  5:51 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This may just be me but, has anyone else noticed a slower spinning Beyblade being more likely to burst a faster spinning Beyblade?

Exactly the reason why Defense beyblades are soft launched
(Oct. 17, 2017  5:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2017  5:51 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: This may just be me but, has anyone else noticed a slower spinning Beyblade being more likely to burst a faster spinning Beyblade?

Exactly the reason why Defense beyblades are soft launched

Thanks! I didn't know that was why Defense types were soft launched. I probably should have figured that out myself.
Well that's concerning.
https://imgur.com/a/tWcw9
I'm not putting this in whine about your breaks because the Digital Sword Launcher isn't broken, it still works with no drop in power but now it makes a ratcheting noise.

Does anyone have an image if the internals so I can figure out what broke?

Never mind, opened it up myself, the gear riveted on the prongs is what broke. Thankfully nothing's catching so it's still plenty usable. But I'm gonna order a new one next month
Does anyone else feel that the Genbu chrome wheel is based off of Phantom Orion's Attack mode?
Does anyone know what happens when you spin a right spinning bey left?
(Oct. 19, 2017  11:56 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Does anyone know what happens when you spin a right spinning bey left?

You might damage your launcher... as it wasn't meant to fit in the other direction...
(Oct. 14, 2017  12:51 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: you can absolutely use it at tournament. but its just banned in LTD.

only problem is that now very few areas host MFBbformats of which only India is one who keep older format more offten (for example next event will have plastics with burst)
You mean that no metal fight format tournaments will happen!!!

(Oct. 20, 2017  5:11 PM)Saeba Ryo Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  12:51 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: you can absolutely use it at tournament. but its just banned in LTD.

only problem is that now very few areas host MFBbformats of which only India is one who keep older format more offten (for example next event will have plastics with burst)
Then when will the metal fight format tournaments will come!!???!!!!

(Oct. 19, 2017  11:58 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  11:56 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Does anyone know what happens when you spin a right spinning bey left?

You might damage your launcher... as it wasn't meant to fit in the other direction...

Dude, it's only the matter of the face plate.Change it to a left spinning beyblade's and see the magic.It will automatically become a left spinning one!!
Sorry I might have misunderstood as burst beys you can't use a left layer on a right spin launcher...
(Oct. 20, 2017  5:11 PM)Saeba Ryo Wrote:

You mean that no metal fight format tournaments will happen!!!

Then when will the metal fight format tournaments will come!!???!!!!

(Oct. 19, 2017  11:58 AM)Bersilus Wrote: You might damage your launcher... as it wasn't meant to fit in the other direction...

Dude, it's only the matter of the face plate.Change it to a left spinning beyblade's and see the magic.It will automatically become a left spinning one!!

Now tell me, what left spin clear wheels fit on metal wheels that come with a right spinning bey
Aside from Variares, all left spin clear wheels only fit in a specific metal wheel.
(Oct. 20, 2017  11:38 PM)Rowan Jones Wrote: what god bey should i get
This question should go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst
Welp, went and did it, removed every unapproved draft that was published leaving only the skeletons of the drafts (product lists and such). That feels better.
(Oct. 20, 2017  11:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Welp, went and did it, removed every unapproved draft that was published leaving only the skeletons of the drafts (product lists and such). That feels better.

How many were there?
(Oct. 21, 2017  12:02 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2017  11:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Welp, went and did it, removed every unapproved draft that was published leaving only the skeletons of the drafts (product lists and such). That feels better.

How many were there?

I honestly lost count. But I made sure that the ones I deleted were unapproved.
I just realized that the screws on Inferno Ifrit are the dots over the red i's. The aesthetics level is probably over 9000.[Image: c3cb5cb176722256abe66af983dcb81bc019d436_hq.jpg]
Rip fire parts have great stamina getting a little under 2 minutes solo spin times and that is just with rip fire K.U.

Rip fire R2 will have a rip fire gravity and revolve. Hopefully it will be made. Same for rip fire W2. Hopefully it will have rip fire orbit instead of massive.
(Oct. 21, 2017  12:31 AM)Howaitonekon Wrote: I just realized that the screws on Inferno Ifrit are the dots over the red i's. The aesthetics level is probably over 9000.[Image: c3cb5cb176722256abe66af983dcb81bc019d436_hq.jpg]

It's a great for middle weight fighters, but too bad its out classed by newer stuff. Its fun to use pre L2 season.
So how do the LR Beylauncher and the Digital Sword Launcher compare?