Beyblade Random Thoughts

Amazon seems to be selling certain two packs of Hasbro Beyblades for <5 USD each as add-on items if you have prime (and spend over 25USD).

Spryzen & Odax: 2.87USD + Free Shipping.
Valtryek & Unicrest: 4.24USD + Free Shipping.
Horusood & Kerbeus: 4.65USD + Free Shipping.

Don't know why they're this cheap or how long they're going to sell for this price, but that's dirt cheap!
New Chaos looks like Fury Capricorn to me...
Last Form of Spriggan confirmed on Corocoro. (Information Source didn't said it's requiem and not sure but it's probably)
(Oct. 10, 2017  2:07 PM)marutti Wrote: Last From of Spriggan confirmed on Corocoro. (Information Source didn't said it's requiem and not sure but it's probably)

[Image: 29k9Mz5.png]
That's interesting. Thanks, Marutti.
I wish Valkyrie got another version, tbh. God Valkyrie is cool, but they're "improvising" a little too much at this point with the Strike GodChip, and now that new God Driver. If Valkyrie got a new version, with the God Driver, like we had a mid season upgrade in the Bakuten Shoot, that'd be cool! Grin
(Oct. 10, 2017  2:24 PM)BeyGa Wrote: That's interesting. Thanks, Marutti.
I wish Valkyrie got another version, tbh. God Valkyrie is cool, but they're "improvising" a little too much at this point with the Strike GodChip, and now that new God Driver. If Valkyrie got a new version, with the God Driver, like we had a mid season upgrade in the Bakuten Shoot, that'd be cool! Grin

What would it be called if we get a mid season evolution? I want to call it origin Valkyrie. lets say it has the god driver and the strike chip gives it mode change. Strike and barrage or something depending if it is put on in unbound or bound mode.

either that or this evolution would have a spring loaded strike that will release causing the outer part of the layer to rotate counter clockwise and if that happens on impact it would cause the rest of the beyblade a speed up. think of engine gear layer. or it would spring clockwise giving a strong smash attack.

think of this. oV bounces of the wall and on impact the gimmick activates giving a burst of speed combined with the speed of the god driver it would unleash a barrage of heavy hits stronger than gV. I call this the overload shoot.
Last form...
Either Shu gets a completely new bey or they're ditching the current cast for the next season
(Oct. 10, 2017  3:20 PM)Mage Wrote: Last form...
Either Shu gets a completely new bey or they're ditching the current cast for the next season

well the next season could do what zero g did to the metal saga and do a time skip. if they do, it would just be a few years. and say Valt's siblings take center stage. sure Valt would still be beyblading. Shu may become an instructor to train younger bladers.

or it would do what you fear but why would they get rid of favorite characters?
I wonder what it would take for a Hasbro Variable to wear down. Then we should be getting enough momentum to Burst just about any Defense/Stamina type
(Oct. 10, 2017  5:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder what it would take for a Hasbro Variable to wear down. Then we should be getting enough momentum to Burst just about any Defense/Stamina type

it takes time. My hasbro variable is at the second set of spikes.
(Oct. 10, 2017  3:20 PM)Mage Wrote: Last form...

I'm hoping it's a mid-series transition to a new system, kinda like Bakuten Shoot to HMS. It would explain the naming style changing...
I think my Light Launcher (orange) is dying. I'm starting to get significantly stronger launches with my standard Beylauncher and I keep feeling teeth skipping. I think I ground down the gears too much but I don't hear any rattling
How much would a dgmsuv run for. I'm thinking 240 nib
(Oct. 10, 2017  5:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder what it would take for a Hasbro Variable to wear down. Then we should be getting enough momentum to Burst just about any Defense/Stamina type

Mine is at the second set too
Yep, Light Launcher died, now it spins the direction it shouldn't, the tab that's supposed to stop it wore down too much
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:06 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yep, Light Launcher died, now it spins the direction it shouldn't, the tab that's supposed to stop it wore down too much

Could you replace the worn down tab with a tab from a standard Beylauncher?
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:13 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:06 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Yep, Light Launcher died, now it spins the direction it shouldn't, the tab that's supposed to stop it wore down too much

Could you replace the worn down tab with a tab from a standard Beylauncher?

I think I'd rather buy a new Light Launcher, only 11 dollars. Or maybe a Dual Layer Starter for one of those Light Launchers

Now it's skipping teeth when there isn't even a Beyblade inserted
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:20 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:13 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Could you replace the worn down tab with a tab from a standard Beylauncher?

I think I'd rather buy a new Light Launcher, only 11 dollars. Or maybe a Dual Layer Starter for one of those Light Launchers

The Hasbro super grip launcher is not super at all. After about a day of use the spot for left handed launches started skipping, about a day later the top slot stopped working after a bit the right handed slot failed.
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:59 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  9:20 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I think I'd rather buy a new Light Launcher, only 11 dollars. Or maybe a Dual Layer Starter for one of those Light Launchers

The Hasbro super grip launcher is not super at all. After about a day of use the spot for left handed launches started skipping, about a day later the top slot stopped working after a bit the right handed slot failed.

No one was talking about the Supergrip Launcher at all.
I am so tempted to buy a Digital Sword Launcher even though it's expensive. I need a replacement launcher but for some reason I'm hesitant to buy another LL + LW

How durable is the Digital Sword Launcher?
It's ok and really fun. But due to the design some beys have difficulty staying locked in and will burst or mis launch easily. Really depends on what you intend to use it with.

I'll be more free next week. If you post your combo I can try to see if I have the parts to help you test before you buy
I was trying to think of the MFB with the most possible legal modes. The best one I have come up with is Gravity Destroyer TH170 HF/S. Is this right?
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:31 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I was trying to think of the MFB with the most possible legal modes. The best one I have come up with is Gravity Destroyer TH170 HF/S. Is this right?

Doesn't Big Bang Pegasus have like 4 modes?
Yeah but that combos is the most you change legally in battle
(Oct. 11, 2017  7:56 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2017  6:31 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I was trying to think of the MFB with the most possible legal modes. The best one I have come up with is Gravity Destroyer TH170 HF/S. Is this right?

Doesn't Big Bang Pegasus have like 4 modes?
Yes but, Gravity Destroyer can spin left and right without removing the facebolt. This gives it twice as many legal combos than Big Bang Pegasus.