Beyblade Random Thoughts

This is a dream come true, a left spinning defence type bey with atomic.  Grin
(Oct. 02, 2017  7:53 PM)azsas Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  6:14 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: MAAAAN! aB is already my new favorite bey EVER! It may be a Defense type,but the layer looks good for attack too,but let's see the god abillity first...

It's confirmed to be a Defense type bey on the Beyblade Anime Webpage located in TV TOKYO Official Website.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beyblade/chara/

I know it's a defense type,i'm just saying that the shape of the layer may be good for attack too
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:05 PM)Hato Wrote: It was recently revealed on the official Burst website, but for the anime. Here;

[Image: 34fb47o.jpg]

Link to Twitter post: https://mobile.twitter.com/shoya_mylife/...0900537344

Apparently it may be left spin, too. So this is the Beyblade which should come with Bumper, I suspect that it'll be in the Transformation set.

Takara Tomy: We are still in the process of this Random boost-

Me: STFU TT, JUST TAKE MY GOD VALKYRIE DAMN MONEY AND HAND BAHAMUT OVER!!!!!!!!![Image: acb.jpg]
The god ability probably has something to do with the green sub-attack ring so carefully hidden in the picture. Also this hopefully isn’t be a random booster because then At will still be exclusive Tired
Is w2nfl the beyblade with the most blades?
Wait, actually w28ffl
it could also by tW.2F.Fl
something fun to do is make unorthodox combos and test them against good combos. like odax knuckle hold.
Doing tests and the way I set it up means 30 sets of 10... At least the battles are quick
(Oct. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Doing tests and the way I set it up means 30 sets of 10... At least the battles are quick

Well by "test" I mean pit it up against high tier combos and watch the carnage. So mess around would've been a better word choice.
(Oct. 06, 2017  4:19 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  3:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Doing tests and the way I set it up means 30 sets of 10... At least the battles are quick

Well by "test" I mean pit it up against high tier combos and watch the carnage. So mess around would've been a better word choice.

No, I'm doing official tests for Unicrest U2 and Evipero. I'm covering a lot of bases which explains the 300 battles

Okay, 120 tests done. Finished with the Bench-line Tests...
(Oct. 06, 2017  4:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2017  4:19 AM)MWF Wrote: Well by "test" I mean pit it up against high tier combos and watch the carnage. So mess around would've been a better word choice.

No, I'm doing official tests for Unicrest U2 and Evipero. I'm covering a lot of bases which explains the 300 battles

ok. i thought you were talking about my post about the unorthodox combos.
Not sure if this is the right place...

Are Masamune and Ryuto the only non-Legendary or Nemesis Bladers to have 4D Beyblades? If so, why did they get so lucky?
(Oct. 06, 2017  5:55 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Not sure if this is the right place...

Are Masamune and Ryuto the only non-Legendary or Nemesis Bladers to have 4D Beyblades? If so, why did they get so lucky?
Chris had Phantom Orion even before he was legendary blader. I'm not sure about ryuto but Masamune IIRC made Bltz Unicorno a 4D bey with help of beymachanic because he wanted to be a legendary blader.

BTW next time post anime related question in anime manga question and answer thread
Okay, thanks!
Just so everyone knows. Takafumi Adachi is currently doing a live stream, on his Youtube channel, where he answers questions, about MFB, and other Takafumi Adachi related projects. P.S. He takes questions in English and Japanese. Here is a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2T_xz...afmcUAjPqQ
FINALLY DONE WITH TESTING
Funfact: I accidentally left out a few tests on my original plans because I lost track copying and pasting. Plus I mixed up parts and accidentally did a set of tests twice. Total Tests: 350

Now to format
(Oct. 08, 2017  8:01 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Just so everyone knows. Takafumi Adachi is currently doing a live stream, on his Youtube channel, where he answers questions, about MFB, and other Takafumi Adachi related projects. P.S. He takes questions in English and Japanese. Here is a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2T_xz...afmcUAjPqQ

GAH I missed it!
(Oct. 09, 2017  1:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  8:01 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Just so everyone knows. Takafumi Adachi is currently doing a live stream, on his Youtube channel, where he answers questions, about MFB, and other Takafumi Adachi related projects. P.S. He takes questions in English and Japanese. Here is a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC2T_xz...afmcUAjPqQ

GAH I missed it!

To bad. He was doing it for about two hours. It truly was great fun! He even showed some old prototypes, of the characters!
Looks awesome, very close to the previous Chaos. I can't really tell what the God Gimmick is but I can't wait to find out myself.

I think I see 4F? I can't tell
(Oct. 09, 2017  10:32 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Looks awesome, very close to the previous Chaos. I can't really tell what the God Gimmick is but I can't wait to find out myself.

I think I see 4F? I can't tell

I didn't see anima yet, but on twitter it says lift Layer
My back hurts from hunching over my stadium for several days
(Oct. 09, 2017  1:33 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: My back hurts from hunching over my stadium for several days

U r a true passionated blader...may god bless ur back...