Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 20, 2017  5:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  4:50 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I've been thinking a bit about how Hasbro's awful new names would work for the God Series and I think I have two ideas:
1. They don't confuse everyone by having two different names and label the product as its actual name
(ex: Grand Valtryek, Blaze Roktavor)
2. They set it up like the old Plastics series names. It'd be just as dumb as the "(name) (first letter)2" shenanigans, but it'd be slightly less awful to look at?
(ex: Valtryek G, Roktavor B)

Makes sense. Though I was wondering there might be chances of Hasbro making it "Galaxy Valkyrie" as word "Galaxy" was used in all gens before and TT this time passed it and used on Galaxy Zeus.

I do not see a point in calling gV Galaxy Valtryek if Zeus is already using that name. Grand Valtryek makes the most sense.
Knowing Hasbro, I'm holding out for Gosh Valtryek V3.
If they do that, then I'm never buying a Burst product from both TT and Hasbro again.
Does anyone have a picture of the beta symbol in the middle of Baldur?
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:26 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of the beta symbol in the middle of Baldur?

The Baldur layer doesn't have a symbol
Although I like to think that the Bite symbol is the Baldur symbol
I literally CANT wait for Nightmare Longinus and I am also anticipating for its parts and its God Gimmick!
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:36 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:26 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of the beta symbol in the middle of Baldur?

The Baldur layer doesn't have a symbol
Although I like to think that the Bite symbol is the Baldur symbol

Strange. It had an almost blocky beta last I checked. It's just way too transparent to actually see.
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:25 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: If they do that,  then I'm never buying a Burst product from both TT and Hasbro again.

If does that. Probably it will cause a Beywar III
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Knowing Hasbro, I'm holding out for Gosh Valtryek V3.

Okay I won't lie this post made me giggle a bit.
(Aug. 20, 2017  8:14 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Knowing Hasbro, I'm holding out for Gosh Valtryek V3.

i'm thinking more like Good Valtryek V3 Wing Edge
I am so disappointed...
I felt dumb not knowing God Valkyrie's frame can be removed from the disk. I gave it a test spin and was thrilled to see a slight increase in movement speed compared to before, especially when Reboot kicks in.
@[marutti] Are the teeth the same?
(Aug. 21, 2017  7:53 PM)Kei Wrote: @[marutti] Are the teeth the same?
About teeth
Black>Gold>White
I'm just waiting for Hasbro to release MFB Beyblades again Unhappy
(Aug. 21, 2017  11:01 PM)ClubAmador2012 Wrote: I'm just waiting for Hasbro to release MFB Beyblades again Unhappy

Probably not going to happen for a long time
(Aug. 21, 2017  11:01 PM)ClubAmador2012 Wrote: I'm just waiting for Hasbro to release MFB Beyblades again Unhappy

Yeah, not gonna happen.
[Image: OjKih10.jpg]
[Image: rzgRPEF.jpg]
[Image: 7QhGDWl.jpg]
In the picture it's very small difference but when you scale it you can find big difference.
(Aug. 21, 2017  11:17 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  11:01 PM)ClubAmador2012 Wrote: I'm just waiting for Hasbro to release MFB Beyblades again :(

Probably not going to happen for a long time

Actuallythat depends on where he lives. If your looking for beys from India or any country where Funskool supplies beyblade, you can find some Legends or ZRG of Hasbro (with TT logo). But as burst is coming those would be soon hard to find (I checked many store and they had nothing beyblade atm). But I think they are still available on amazon india and firstcry (which is best place to buy beys in india btw. They gives alot of discounts and already has cheap price + its reliable)
Any ideas when is Beyblade burst going to come in India? ( Toys and anime.)
(Aug. 22, 2017  6:32 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Any ideas when is Beyblade burst going to come in India? ( Toys and anime.)

From what I know it will be released by this month here. Anime will air on Disney XD by October.
This is how I want Nightmare Longinus to be like