Beyblade Random Thoughts

i wonder what the chances are that TT would release a new system part way through the god system, like the jump from engine gear to hms.
i wonder what the weight cap for burst will be.
(Jul. 26, 2017  11:55 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder what the weight cap for burst will be.

Probably God awful for fun battles unless they were aggressive and not too round layers.
if MFB did continue, i wonder what the next upgrade would have been.
I know fully well that "Obelisk" in Obelisk Odin is pronounced "Aw-Be-Lisk" but I go out of my way to pronounce it as "Oh-Bull-Isk"
New "Capsuyle shooter" for Beyblade Burst!
[Image: DFtS_H9UIAAT2Pu.jpg:large]
Assuming Deep Chaos is an official blade. i wonder if TT would release a Bearing driver with it, since it had gyro, and that would make sense for an upgrade.
(Jul. 27, 2017  9:54 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: Assuming Deep Chaos is an official blade. i wonder if TT would release a Bearing driver with it, since it had gyro, and that would make sense for an upgrade.

It could be, Bearings are probably the best time to be released by the time Deep Chaos is out, I mean they have Reboot which is like FGrin this early.
just an idea I made for Ark Bahamut,I don't think this should have it's own thread so I'll post it here.[Image: DEkeaFsWAAASw65.jpg]
(Jul. 28, 2017  2:10 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: just an idea I made for Ark Bahamut,I don't think this should have it's own thread so I'll post it here.[Image: DEkeaFsWAAASw65.jpg]

Interesting concept but I think that 20 contact points is a little much. I mean that for defence it could be good but it could turn out like the poison wheel. What's the gimmick?
(Jul. 27, 2017  3:18 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: New "Capsuyle shooter" for Beyblade Burst!
[Image: DFtS_H9UIAAT2Pu.jpg:large]
Sakyo X2/Valt Aoi, thanks for sharing this photo from twitter!
This Valkyrie seems fantastic! I will buy it! :D
In my opinion Tornado Wyvern would be better than Alter Cronos.
Does anyone know where johnflippride went? I remember seeing him on youtube ages ago with some crazy rares but it looks like he hasn't uploaded in 4 years
(Jul. 28, 2017  5:03 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Does anyone know where johnflippride went? I remember seeing him on youtube ages ago with some crazy rares but it looks like he hasn't uploaded in 4 years

He's probably quit the hobby. He may still keep his collection so I wouldn't have my hopes that he is selling any.
Why tf are Driger MS's selling so high now?!

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_...&LH_Sold=1

I sold my for $8 last week 0____0 , perhaps that was a bad decision...
(Jul. 29, 2017  3:30 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Why tf are Driger MS's selling so high now?!

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_...&LH_Sold=1

I sold my for $8 last week 0____0 , perhaps that was a bad decision...

Yeah, the last time Driger MS was ever sold for $8 was back in August 2016, when there was that last crate of cheap Driger MS', which is how I got mine. Now they're expensive.
Well I done goofed... Tbh I'm not even mad, I only paid $10 for it and I enjoyed it while I had it.
[Image: Screenshot_2017-07-30-08-28-30.png]
Ahh good old days lol.

In case you didn't got it, I got 4 beyblade legends for just 13$ last year. On Amazon India such a offer sometimes popup but they are kinda rare and I have been more in international sites like Ebay. Once a guy from India got a V2 stadium set for 45$ and 1 got Proto Nemsis set for very cheap too (forgot price but it was around 50$ too)
(Jul. 28, 2017  5:03 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Does anyone know where johnflippride went? I remember seeing him on youtube ages ago with some crazy rares but it looks like he hasn't uploaded in 4 years

Rumour has it that he couldn't stand the accusations that he rigged battles and disappeared because of that.
It's a shame, he had some of the most entertaining videos out there and, while many have tried to copy his style since, Beyblade Galaxy is the only one I've found his equal.
(Jul. 30, 2017  11:12 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Rumour has it that he couldn't stand the accusations that he rigged battles and disappeared because of that.
It's a shame, he had some of the most entertaining videos out there and, while many have tried to copy his style since, Beyblade Galaxy is the only one I've found his equal.

Nah, thanks, man. But I'm far away from his legendary editing skills. xD
I really like how he made his videos. I watched them all a lot and tried to do something similar in some special battles in my channel, like the anime battle series. And I really don't mind if his battles were staged or not, they were actually entertaining as you said, that's what I loved about his channel. Whenever I wanted to watch something more for the performance of the Beys I watched some PourSomeSugarOnMe or whatever. ^_^b
I didn't care either. His had an entertainment value that no others at the time came close to.
If I wanted a review of new parts, I went elsewhere. He rarely had the newest but he was, at the time, the only blader I subscribed to.

Seriously, though, the only videos of yours I don't watch and enjoy are your occasional non-battle ones and that's my fault for not understanding a word of your native language.
(Jul. 30, 2017  3:22 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I didn't care either. His had an entertainment value that no others at the time came close to.
If I wanted a review of new parts, I went elsewhere. He rarely had the newest but he was, at the time, the only blader I subscribed to.

Seriously, though, the only videos of yours I don't watch and enjoy are your occasional non-battle ones and that's my fault for not understanding a word of your native language.

I agree. It was pure entertainment, not a serious battle video, where we all need to test for competitive purposes. That's not what an exhibition match is. Well...

Thanks a lot, man. I'm glad you like my videos. And about my Portuguese videos, I decided to make them in PT-Br to try making Beyblade a bit more popular here in Brazil. Since there are very few good Beyblade channels in my native language. ^_^
I personally found his battles very entertaining and as a plastic newbie at the time I discovered him, very interesting. I still don't like that his battles felt rigged but for pure entertainment, he does bring that.
I had a lot of respect for his work until I found out how he would lash out at anyone who accused him of staging his battles. This unwanted attention is probably what led to his leave from YouTube.
(Jul. 30, 2017  9:29 PM)Kevo Wrote: I had a lot of respect for his work until I found out how he would lash out at anyone who accused him of staging his battles. This unwanted attention is probably what led to his leave from YouTube.

Me too. I thought he was a chilled guy but as soon as anyone calls him out, he and sometimes his fans would tell you otherwise.
Why do people even think johnflippride manipulates the battles?
(Jul. 31, 2017  12:24 AM)TL14 Wrote: Why do people even think johnflippride manipulates the battles?

Every battle he does ends at the score 3-2, though he has openly admitted to doing that to make it more exciting. They also think it's rigged because Draciel MS managed to beat Phantom Orion, and while anything is possible, people find it extremely hard to believe. As hard to believe as how every HMS vs MFB battle, the HMS beyblade ends up winning. Normally I don't search up a battle video to expect a conclusion, but in Draciel vs Orion, I just wanted to know how Draciel could pull off at least two wins. Still, I prefer Beyblade Galaxy over Johnflipride TBH.