Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 30, 2017  9:25 PM)Mage Wrote: What about Legend Spriggan and the new Beylauncher?

Oh, wait:
That has to be the starter in July, and the RLC MAY be Garudas, actually.

So:
May: Deathsyther, Kronos, RLC (could be Garudas)
June: Random Booster (Garudas, or T2?), Spriggan
July: Kerbeus

Whatever the RB is, it's a Stamina type.
You're totally getting the months the products are released in mixed up, lol.

There's one booster in May and June each, as well as Random Layer 6 in May, July has a Starter and RBV7, and August has the booster.

Personally, I think we'll see Alter Chronos and Guardian Kerbeus in May as Booster and RLC6 prize respectively, Killer Deathscyther in June, and Legend Spriggan and Maximum Garuda in July as starter and RBV7 prize. gK and aC were both leaked at the same time, as were lS and mG, so it would make some sense for them to be released in the same months.
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: You're totally getting the months the products are released in mixed up, lol.

There's one booster in May and June each, as well as Random Layer 6 in May, July has a Starter and RBV7, and August has the booster.

Personally, I think we'll see Alter Chronos and Guardian Kerbeus in May as Booster and RLC6 prize respectively, Killer Deathscyther in June, and Legend Spriggan and Maximum Garuda in July as starter and RBV7 prize. gK and aC were both leaked at the same time, as were lS and mG, so it would make some sense for them to be released in the same months.

Ok, so my second looks seem to show August's booster is confirmed as a defense type, so that's most likely Kerbeus
June has a lone attack type, which seems to be Deathsyther
July has a starter, Legend Spriggan most likely.
So the RLC or RB MIGHT be Garudas (a stamina type)
If the RLC is Garudas, the RB most likely seems to be T2?
May is definitely Chronos tho

EDIT: Well, the RLC is Kerbeus, so Garudas is most likely the RB, and the August booster is unknown.

(Sorry for the mixup lol)
(Apr. 30, 2017  5:20 PM)Mage Wrote: Wait, so you have P2 already?
If so I still think the speed set is better for its Beylauncher and parts, Yeilding was the new part RBV3 and is kinda hard to get now

No it's just that the speed set comes with P2 and I could get it again in RBV6
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:54 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: No it's just that the speed set comes with P2 and I could get it again in RBV6

Still, P2 isn't the most valuable thing in the set anyways. Yeilding and the K2 Down Orbit are what's best in the set.
(It's fine, lol)

I think at this point the ship for T2 and C2 getting mainline releases had sailed, haha. It's all God Layer stuff that's getting the headlines of products, even when there are dual layers in the product! (cough cough rbv6) I think that best case scenario, we get them as Random Booster filler, maybe as 3-pack filler or (at an extraordinary stretch), the bey in a DX stadium. Other than that though, the lines are pretty much dead (which sucks because we may never know what Trident's center letter would look like Tongue_out).
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: (It's fine, lol)

I think at this point the ship for T2 and C2 getting mainline releases had sailed, haha. It's all God Layer stuff that's getting the headlines of products, even when there are dual layers in the product! (cough cough rbv6) I think that best case scenario, we get them as Random Booster filler, maybe as 3-pack filler or (at an extraordinary stretch), the bey in a DX stadium. Other than that though, the lines are pretty much dead (which sucks because we may never know what Trident's center letter would look like :P).

There's always the 3on3 battle set, and maybe RLC's? :p

At any rate, a T2 is still more likely than a C2, because of that one white Chaos. Stilll wondering why they skipped them tho, I mean, we have E2!
(Apr. 30, 2017  9:54 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: No it's just that the speed set comes with P2 and I could get it again in RBV6

So yeah, as what Suzaku-X said the Speed set is better overall
I just noticed Wildfang is German for hunt like in hunting. :) Also I think the Alta Chronos layer might have a metal ring in it's layer because Kuza said that his Bey is the most balanced one in the world and he showed it by letting it spin on a rope without falling down. I guess that the M frame stands for Mirror. I think that would be fitting because it's a "perfect" balance Type and it can maybe copy all of the opponents moves like a mirror in the anime. ^^
I think the name for the German Team could be Top Wind because Top is also German for spinning top and Wind is pronounced Vint. Wind means wind and this could be a reference to their acrobatic skills. :)
I'm a bit out of the loop on hasbro, but hasbro's and takara tomy differences confuse me. For hasbro, Ygdreion, Unicrest, Roktavor, Valtryek and what else are top tier? And is Hasbro Revolve actually worse?
(May. 01, 2017  8:40 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm a bit out of the loop on hasbro, but hasbro's and takara tomy differences confuse me. For hasbro, Ygdreion, Unicrest, Roktavor, Valtryek and what else are top tier? And is Hasbro Revolve actually worse?

Perhaps Xcalius, I've seen videos of it doing very well. Also Kerbeus cause it also has comparable stamina to Yegdrion. Maybe K2 but that could be my bias since I like K2 and Defense Types in general a lot. I do have success with it though.

And yeah, Hasbro's revolve is kinda bad. Unlike Takara Tomy, they don't just nerf Layers, they also nerf or buff the Drivers. The Beyblade is held in place by the force of the internal spring pushing up from the Driver onto the Layer to create friction on the, but the Spring on Hasbro's Revole is weaker than most others making any Beyblade that uses it more easy to Burst.
(May. 01, 2017  8:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Perhaps Xcalius, I've seen videos of it doing very well. Also Kerbeus cause it also has comparable stamina to Yegdrion. Maybe K2 but that could be my bias since I like K2 and Defense Types in general a lot. I do have success with it though.

And yeah, Hasbro's revolve is kinda bad. Unlike Takara Tomy, they don't just nerf Layers, they also nerf or buff the Drivers. The Beyblade is held in place by the force of the internal spring pushing up from the Driver onto the Layer to create friction on the, but the Spring on Hasbro's Revole is weaker than most others making any Beyblade that uses it more easy to Burst.

Ahh, I'm still pissed our second best option is gone too (Gyro). Survive and Defense are the best, correct? I'm still a bit miffed, because I went and bought a Doomscizor the second I saw it. :/ It even looks like garbage. Has anyone tested hasbro's Minoborus and O2?
(May. 01, 2017  8:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, I'm still pissed our second best option is gone too (Gyro). Survive and Defense are the best, correct? I'm still a bit miffed, because I went and bought a Doomscizor the second I saw it. Uncertain It even looks like garbage.

For Stamina and Defense yeah, though Defense is more versatile.

Hopefully they give buffs to other Layers though.
(May. 01, 2017  9:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For Stamina and Defense yeah, though Defense is more versatile.

Hopefully they give buffs to other Layers though.

Yeah, I'm hoping stuff like O2 or X2 get buffed, maybe even A2? But hasbro is aesthetic garbage, and they're likely to reuse black massive on A2.
(May. 01, 2017  9:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Yeah, I'm hoping stuff like O2 or X2 get buffed, maybe even A2? But hasbro is aesthetic garbage, and they're likely to reuse black massive on A2.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Burst "Hyperblades" in the future
(May. 01, 2017  8:46 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: And yeah, Hasbro's revolve is kinda bad. Unlike Takara Tomy, they don't just nerf Layers, they also nerf or buff the Drivers. The Beyblade is held in place by the force of the internal spring pushing up from the Driver onto the Layer to create friction on the, but the Spring on Hasbro's Revole is weaker than most others making any Beyblade that uses it more easy to Burst.

I strongly doubt that this is the case. My Hasbro Drivers are all more or less identical in firmness, with a reasonable variance that you would expect from differences in manufacturing. I believe that the existing belief that Hasbro's Revolve is somehow universally weaker than Takara's (or weaker than its Hasbro counterparts) stems from some of the first Revolves examined having a weaker than usual spring, which led to a cycle of misinformation claiming that all Revolves were that way. Unless I see some clear evidence that specific Hasbro Drivers have consistent, significant differences in tightness I'm going to call foul on this one.
(May. 02, 2017  4:02 AM)Cake Wrote: I strongly doubt that this is the case. My Hasbro Drivers are all more or less identical in firmness, with a reasonable variance that you would expect from differences in manufacturing. I believe that the existing belief that Hasbro's Revolve is somehow universally weaker than Takara's (or weaker than its Hasbro counterparts) stems from some of the first Revolves examined having a weaker than usual spring, which led to a cycle of misinformation claiming that all Revolves were that way. Unless I see some clear evidence that specific Hasbro Drivers have consistent, significant differences in tightness I'm going to call foul on this one.

Mine is weaker, and in every other report I've seen they say the same thing. Which product did it come from? Mine is the dark blue from the starter Roktavor R2, and I got mine end January.
For some odd reason, I find writing drafts for the wiki to be really relaxing
(May. 02, 2017  2:34 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: For some odd reason, I find writing drafts for the wiki to be really relaxing

awesome that someone is thinking of writing drafts for the wiki cos there's pages missing for so many beys that its hard to know whether certain recolours even exist.
(May. 02, 2017  5:49 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: awesome that someone is thinking of writing drafts for the wiki cos there's pages missing for so many beys that its hard to know whether certain recolours even exist.

Funny you should say that, I'm kinda on a draft spree right now
(May. 02, 2017  6:03 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Funny you should say that, I'm kinda on a draft spree right now

I'm trying as well. I just need help formatting my Press article and tests for N2, then I'll move to other parts.
(May. 02, 2017  6:09 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I'm trying as well. I just need help formatting my Press article and tests for N2, then I'll move to other parts.

Once I'm done with my Acid Anubis draft I can help you with your Press article
SO, I was wondering; What are Some GOOD Balance Type Beyblades, with Equal Attack & Defense
(May. 02, 2017  6:18 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Once I'm done with my Acid Anubis draft I can help you with your Press article

Thanks. Smile
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source...fmA4OV0qNw

Anyone knows what site is this? I haven't read it much but information here seems pretty cool and seems like it was very active at a time.