Beyblade Random Thoughts

that could possibly be the best thing ever posted
(Mar. 29, 2017  3:53 AM)beastpotato Wrote: that could possibly be the best thing ever posted

What post?
(Mar. 28, 2017  5:21 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if it is possible to modify variable so that you can put 2 bearings inside it and then put the shaft of wolborg 2 inside, so that a customer BC2 can be made for burst.
this post made me super happy for some reason :P
you can actually fit Bearing SG 2's shaft inside zephyr. the only issue is that it is too tall. the same can also can be done to HF in MFB, with about 160 height.
Just had a thought on what the Hasbro name for God Valkyrie might possibly be, Grand Valtryek. That's all I have to say.
I feel like the community is about half as active as when MFB was popular and I feel Hasbro is partly to blame since their handling of Burst has been botched for the most part.

We need more tournaments, figure heads ie youtubers and genuine memes, not the instant punchline kind normies post on Facebook for a laugh but genuine memes as they help cement a communitie's culture.
Wow how do a fake has Hasbro logo on it? http://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XHR8CC9/ref=s...s=Beyblade

Also like I told in Hasbro Burst international release thread (which I got to know when I contacted Funskool). Metal Fusion tops are starting to pop up on Amazon India http://www.amazon.in/Beyblade-Metal-Fusi...s=Beyblade

This probably mean other (or maybe all? not sure) Metal Fusion Tops may start to be on sale this week. Which also means that Hasbro's Spark FX Hyperblades will be rereleasing soon!!! Possibly Blitz, Phantom, Jade and other good ones lol (again not sure. but Hyperblade are coming back)

sprizen-spoiler (Click to View)
(Mar. 31, 2017  4:11 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: I feel like the community is about half as active as when MFB was popular and I feel Hasbro is partly to blame since their handling of #AKABestSeries has been botched for the most part.

We need more tournaments, figure heads ie youtubers and genuine memes, not the instant punchline kind normies post on Facebook for a laugh but genuine memes as they help cement a communitie's culture.

Who knows, maybe Hasbros BeybIade will be seen as fun and popular in a way like their board games, except now it's extreme and radical tops.
i think im actually gonna start calling Dark Deathscyther Dank Dootscooter
On my way to a beigoma tournament right now, craziness to ensue.

I really wish I had brought my metal fight beyblades with me to Japan, I would love to try some beyblade vs beigoma matches by myself. I've seen some videos on YouTube and both seem to fair pretty well against each other. I'm not sure if a Burst series beyblade could stand up to a beigoma though, the tops are pretty small and would probably be hitting the metal wheel, but I still feel like it might burst. I'd try it myself, I do have my burst beys with me, but I don't have a stadium ;3;
I wonder why TT has not fixed valkyries teeth. does TT know that the valkyrie layer has teeth wear issues?
(Apr. 03, 2017  2:35 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: I wonder why TT has not fixed valkyries teeth. does TT know that the valkyrie layer has teeth wear issues?

As far as I'm aware, there hasn't really been a major re-release for most early Layers, so TT has little reason to re-design Valkyrie and re-tool their factories just for the handful of promotional Valkyries or whatever that are still being made (if any at all). If they do a major re-release of all the early Layers with a full production run, then I expect they would make changes, but not now, when Valkyrie is largely out of production.
(Apr. 03, 2017  3:13 AM)Cake Wrote: As far as I'm aware, there hasn't really been a major re-release for most early Layers, so TT has little reason to re-design Valkyrie and re-tool their factories just for the handful of promotional Valkyries or whatever that are still being made (if any at all). If they do a major re-release of all the early Layers with a full production run, then I expect they would make changes, but not now, when Valkyrie is largely out of production.

How are the more recent layers? Are they still using the teeth?
(Apr. 03, 2017  6:00 AM)Wizard Wrote: How are the more recent layers? Are they still using the teeth?

Yes they are using that Teethy design (pretty sure they learnt there lesson from Valky so they made new one with pretty good teeth. But for sake of Inter-Compablity. They will keep bitting us beyhaha). though teeth of new layers are pretty good. V2, D2, X2, K2, Z2, L2 all have good teeth while being strong.

Though they still wears and we till don't have another Xcaliber that can resist 1 year of use and still pretty usable. BUT it's wearing is far, far from that of Valky
(Apr. 03, 2017  6:00 AM)Wizard Wrote: How are the more recent layers? Are they still using the teeth?

The extra-wide tooth design used from Dual Layers and Xcalibur onwards seems to have fixed the wearing problems that earlier releases suffer from, and Hasbro's slope system bypasses the issue entirely.
My Hasbro Horusood tilted too much while it was spinning at high speeds and ended up putting orange marks all over the stadium, Wonderful.
(Apr. 03, 2017  11:57 PM)LeadOxide Wrote: My Hasbro Horusood tilted too much while it was spinning at high speeds and ended up putting orange marks all over the stadium, Wonderful.

I used to have the opposite problem. For the longest time I used a Hasbro stadium from the Bakuten Shoot era because it was really large. It was yellow and green, so when I used my beys in it they would always have a nasty shade of yellow/green paint on the bottom. My Rock Leone especially looked the worst because of its white underside.
You know, now that I think about it, the god series is actually quite similar as a system as HMS. God Chip is like the Bit Chip, Layer is like the AR, Disk is like the Weight Disk and Driver is like the RC. Oh and the frames of the disks are like CWDs, not to mention some layers have that fusion of two colours, like clear and colour plastic while HMS was metal and colour plastic, so that's all pretty nifty. So the God series could almost be like the HMS continuation series we never got.
(Apr. 04, 2017  8:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, now that I think about it, the god series is actually quite similar as a system as HMS. God Chip is like the Bit Chip, Layer is like the AR, Disk is like the Weight Disk and Driver is like the RC. Oh and the frames of the disks are like CWDs, not to mention some layers have that fusion of two colours, like clear and colour plastic while HMS was metal and colour plastic, so that's all pretty nifty. So the God series could almost be like the HMS continuation series we never got.

I think burst in general is like a blast to the past with plastic material beys. We had metal ones for ages so now it's like a reboot in a sense.
(Apr. 04, 2017  8:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: You know, now that I think about it, the god series is actually quite similar as a system as HMS. God Chip is like the Bit Chip, Layer is like the AR, Disk is like the Weight Disk and Driver is like the RC. Oh and the frames of the disks are like CWDs, not to mention some layers have that fusion of two colours, like clear and colour plastic while HMS was metal and colour plastic, so that's all pretty nifty. So the God series could almost be like the HMS continuation series we never got.

Not design-wise at all (and with no vibrant colours at all), and I would never even compare HMS Attack Rings to God Layers... Adding metal there is simply non-negligible.
(Apr. 04, 2017  2:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not design-wise at all (and with no vibrant colours at all), and I would never even compare HMS Attack Rings to God Layers... Adding metal there is simply non-negligible.

Well I mean, yeah I agree the God series do look more appealing in a sense, it's more of the idea that the solid plastics and clear plastics have a more balanced proportion like how HMS appeared to have a more balance proportion of metal and plastic compared to MFB with it's clear wheels and metal wheels.
Well I mean, it's just an opinion.

Personally, I think there's a slight bit of resemblence but probably not as much as Jinbee sees it but I can see some similarities.
Hey, are the names of the Beyblades and the part descriptions on the package in Kanji, or Katakana? (In Burst)
(Apr. 04, 2017  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Hey, are the names of the Beyblades and the part descriptions on the package in Kanji, or Katakana? (In Burst)
Names of all the parts are in Katakana, descriptions are in everything.