Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 21, 2017  10:14 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Hey, guys! Remeber sometime ago, when we had that little episode with this guy, stealing some BeyTubers content and reuploading to his channel? Well, he got his channel deleted and that was a relief. Thing is, looks like he's back, and doing the same thing. So, if you make Beyblade videos, take a look at his channel and, please, report him once again. It's so unfair to have people stealing our content. :/

Here's the link to his new channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCODSNNM...=0&sort=dd

And how do I know it's the same guy? It's practically the same name and it's the exact same channel description. :(

Thanks for your attention, guys.

I mean uploading the videos of others isn't a bad thing but the issue is he/she done so without giving credit to the original owners, that's where they messed up big. Always need to give credit where credit is due otherwise they have violated a bunch of copyright laws by claiming it's their own original work.
Simply re-uploading stuff isn't protected by fair use, I believe.
(Mar. 21, 2017  10:31 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: I mean uploading the videos of others isn't a bad thing but the issue is he/she done so without giving credit to the original owners, that's where they messed up big. Always need to give credit where credit is due otherwise they have violated a bunch of copyright laws by claiming it's their own original work.

He didn't ask for permission though. In fact, he's uploading the videos as if they were his own.
@[Yblader1] Actually, I think uploading someone else's video does matter because that's views and possibly subscribers the original holder of the video isn't getting.

Regardless if they credit them or not, I doubt the people who see the video from the reuploader will automatically watch the video a second time on the original channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBY1PcnWess
Beyblade Burst God preview
Damn
is it just me or are the Hasbro burst beys really ugly looking, like I mean they murdered not only the names of the beys but even the designs and colour schemes in some cases
(Mar. 22, 2017  11:56 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: is it just me or are the Hasbro burst beys really ugly looking, like I mean they murdered not only the names of the beys but even the designs and colour schemes in some cases

yeah, that nepstrius looks a public pool in which someone had a little accident, well it is based on Neptune, the king of the sea, of which the sea is water with pee.
Hi guys today I am going to do a bey analysis on Phantom Orion

FACEBOLT
Here we see the phantom in the facebolt which has 3 eyes and a fierce fiery sort of face. It seems pretty angry.

ENERGY WHEEL
In the energy wheel we can see some sharp spikes on the edges, these represent somewhat of Orion's face.

METAL FRAME
Here we have the phantom metal wheel which is wide and circular and has a small hole for the core to fit in. It has two modes, Attack and Stamina. To change the two modes we have to flip the Metal wheel and place on the core. When it is in stamina mode we can see a devious grin with visible with visible sharp teeth on the metal. And also stamina is recommended.
Stamina- 9.5
Defense- 6.75
Attack-7

CORE
Here the core is completely plastic. The color is translucent purple. It is very light Weighted that means it will provide the least amount of weight in the centre giving it the best stamina.

4D BOTTOM
Here we have a amazing 4D bottom the BGrin.
It is translucent yellow in color. It contains a ball bearing inside it which stabilizes the beys and that leads to better Stamina. Well if you think it has a wide tip like WD and EWD and is not good in maintaining balance when slow then you are wrong. It has a free spinning performance tip that means when it's off balance it will stay in one place waiting for the opponent to hit it and go back in balance. Well if we see here it also has better defense than WD cause it has a wider base.

This is my first post here and hopefully you guys like it!☺
Hey, that is a good start, @[Sarthakbeyblade]. You really have the potential to reach the type of analysis that veterans here do, like this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._Orion_B:D
I will do more analysis like this! Thanks that means a lot!

(Mar. 24, 2017  5:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, that is a good start, @[Sarthakbeyblade]. You really have the potential to reach the type of analysis that veterans here do, like this: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?..._Orion_B:D

Thank u that means a lot! I will do more analysis!!
one of the craziest bursts i've seen at 1:45
That was actually a nice last second burst, haha.

Two things came to my mind today:
First, there's a Disc called Nine, and now we're getting god discs with actual numbers, like 2, 4 & 6. So would it make sense that there will never be a 9 disc with a design according to the number to avoid confusion?

Second, there's the disc "Wing" on Valkyrie, and there's the new disc "Flügel" on Blaze Ragnaruk, which is literally "Wing" as well... pretty lazy, Takara Tomy.
(Mar. 26, 2017  9:34 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote: That was actually a nice last second burst, haha.

Two things came to my mind today:
First, there's a Disc called Nine, and now we're getting god discs with actual numbers, like 2, 4 & 6. So would it make sense that there will never be a 9 disc with a design according to the number to avoid confusion?

Second, there's the disc "Wing" on Valkyrie, and there's the new disc "Flügel" on Blaze Ragnaruk, which is literally "Wing" as well... pretty lazy, Takara Tomy.

The Disc for bR is 4 Cross, Flugel is the driver
We. Need an illegal combos or illegal mods tournament
Or do we already have one??
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:39 PM)beastpotato Wrote: We. Need an illegal combos or illegal mods tournament

No, we don't and that wouldn't be fun as it would basically be pay to win
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:39 PM)beastpotato Wrote: We. Need an illegal combos or illegal mods tournament

I don't think there'll ever be an illegal format
I'm saying like modding a driver or something like that
Not pay to win at all

And sorry for double posting but it's already pretty pay to win isn't it?
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:40 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I don't think there'll ever be an illegal format

@[beastpotato] Adding onto this post, an idea of an illegal tournament is something the WBO doesn't do probably because illegal mods don't have a limit, you can make a super heavy round beyblade that is ridiculously powerful or create something super dangerous like razor-bladed tops for example, it can become borderline unfair and not fun if you make a super powerful top or super dangerous if you made some sharp bladed top, especially when grabbing it, unless there were some rules set but then that would be a lot of dangerous things to consider banning and at this point, why bother?
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:42 PM)beastpotato Wrote: I'm saying like modding a driver or something like that
Not pay to win at all

And sorry for double posting but it's already pretty pay to win isn't it?

but there will be people that will do extreme mods which will require money for the equipmnet
(Mar. 19, 2017  7:29 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: cGDtbRa.jpg]

Neeeeeeed to pick those up ASAP. Lol
I would kinda laugh if it turns out alter Kronos's driver has a gimmick like that of the bunshin core from HMS.
Do we have an objective way to measure downforce?

If u mean like using outlawed parts then that's not a bad idea. Like with yugioh u got the limited and traditional format. Could apply it to beyblade too I guess.
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:46 PM)mj9 Wrote: but there will be people that will do extreme mods which will require money for the equipmnet

He said illegal beyblade mods, not illegal launcher mods.
i wonder if it is possible to modify variable so that you can put 2 bearings inside it and then put the shaft of wolborg 2 inside, so that a customer BC2 can be made for burst.