Beyblade Random Thoughts

Just like it's cheaper to not have teeth?
The World Hobby Fair 2017 Started Today In Nagoya and here are some photos from the Beyblade Burst Site there.

[Image: C2vo9yzUQAE4ZBb.jpg]

[Image: C2vodrKUAAA59Rq.jpg]

[Image: C2u_rYdVEAAStXD.jpg]

From what I can see in the photo in that Board The Participants do get a Beypoint Card and some also get a kind of Deck Box to store their beyblades.

But I am not really sure if they are giving any stadiums this time ?

Thanks To Them for the photos :-

https://twitter.com/jin_miyAbi_/status/8...3059059712
https://twitter.com/jin_miyAbi_/status/8...3207912448
https://twitter.com/deathsyzer2314/statu...6025521152

And Also the Master Blader ,CoroCoro Guy And the Blader Djs !

[Image: C2vEbVjUkAEluyX.jpg]

[Image: C2u9AmVVIAE6qJx.jpg]
Just if onLY THEY HAD THAT HERE. ;_; *sigh*
I wouldn't mind a Bite driver with black rubber.
So cool! Really hope I can go to a WHF someday ...
A series of commercials that were shown during breaks of Beyblade G Revolution episodes, notably one for Beyblade Shoes and a commercial featuring Blader DJ and a woman, for some reason, around 1:48:

Beyblades in UFO Catchers? Surprised they haven't done that again.
Woah, they're so... Basic. :O

Thanks for sharing that post, Ninja Blader.
i wonder if the next generation of burst,will introduce a new gimmick, or will it simply be the same as dual layers, with no real evolution to the layer, disk or driver.
if it was a new gimmick like 4D, and Zero-G, i would have thought there would be more formation about the next generation, even a simple glimpse at a new gimmick.
Maybe it will be like metal masters, where there is no real new gimmick introduced simply more new parts

it would be cool for there to be a layer that works alongside the disk to change modes, going from attack>defense>stamina, with each click lost.
(Jan. 24, 2017  8:34 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if the next generation of burst,will introduce a new gimmick, or will it simply be the same as dual layers, with no real evolution to the layer, disk or driver.
  if it was a new gimmick like 4D, and Zero-G, i would have thought there would be more formation about the next generation, even a simple glimpse at a new gimmick.
  Maybe it will be like metal masters, where there is no real new gimmick introduced simply more new parts

it would be cool for there to be a layer that works alongside the disk to change modes, going from attack>defense>stamina, with each click lost.

It will probably just be more metal included inside the Layer.
Where do i get beys besides Toys' R'Us???
(Jan. 24, 2017  11:36 PM)Bey.Bey Wrote: Where do i get beys besides Toys' R'Us???

Walmart or Online 

Next time use Ask a question get an answer thread
(Jan. 24, 2017  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A series of commercials that were shown during breaks of Beyblade G Revolution episodes, notably one for Beyblade Shoes and a commercial featuring Blader DJ and a woman, for some reason, around 1:48:

Thanks for that. The one with Blader DJ and the woman as you put it is an advertisement for a series of 4 recolored beys that have there has never been any explanation as to where they've been from. Can you make out the details? On a side note the advert was definitely odd haha.
Guys, actually first of all, I'm new. To the point though, I want a Burst series Pegasus, now, I may sound crazy but I know there is still hope. I mean look at Kerbeus and Kronos, both start with "K" meaning the alphabet thing just went down the toilet, meaning that there can be a Burst bey that has a name that starts with "P" as in, Pegasus. Please tell me I'm not the only one who misses Pegasus. Shameless plug in ahead!: 

Also my YouTube channel name is "Azyel" if you see that exact spelling, you found me! I appreciate any support or suggestions towards my channel, my family is in desperate need for money so I looked into YouTube. Oh wait I rambled too long and out of the original topic.
(Jan. 25, 2017  1:36 AM)Discord Blader Wrote: Guys, actually first of all, I'm new. To the point though, I want a Burst series Pegasus, now, I may sound crazy but I know there is still hope. I mean look at Kerbeus and Kronos, both start with "K" meaning the alphabet thing just went down the toilet, meaning that there can be a Burst bey that has a name that starts with "P" as in, Pegasus. Please tell me I'm not the only one who misses Pegasus. Shameless plug in ahead!: 

Also my YouTube channel name is "Azyel" if you see that exact spelling, you found me! I appreciate any support or suggestions towards my channel, my family is in desperate need for money so I looked into YouTube. Oh wait I rambled too long and out of the original topic.

It would actually make more sense if it was written as Chronos though. I was just too used to Scythe Kronos to write it any other way. And that would still follow the alphabet theme because Chaos never got a Dual Layer evolution.
(Jan. 24, 2017  11:45 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Walmart or Online 

Next time use Ask a question get an answer thread

Ok thank you
(Jan. 24, 2017  1:48 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: https://twitter.com/masterblader_m/statu...8262093824
Prototypes of B-01,02,03 &,04.

Awesome! Really happy to see them sharing stuff like this lately on their Twitter accounts.
Unsure of where to post this, but Hiro Morita posted this image on Twitter, and i suppose it's another instance of an unintentional reveal of A2? Tongue_out
[Image: PLH8eG1.jpg]

(link to tweet; https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/8...5781131264 )
Wow, poor TAKARA-TOMY, everyone leaking things on them hah.
Another prototype, somewhat resembling Ragnaruk Heavy Survive or Driger S, but probably just the first top they made to properly test the new Burst system back then:
[Image: C3LDfhaUoAACzRG.jpg]
I really hope this series lasts a long time, when metal fight took a hiatus I was heart broken, now that burst is back and I'm back to the forums I'm missing my beys

No joke I'm welling up over them, especially l-drago

Luckily this weekend I'm going to my parents house to get them

I just hope this series does good...hope they release the remastered original beys here too
(Jan. 27, 2017  2:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another prototype, somewhat resembling Ragnaruk Heavy Survive or Driger S, but probably just the first top they made to properly test the new Burst system back then

That looks interestingly like a Ragnaruk Spread Yielding but those Ns also give me an idea: Why not have a very basic disk that comes with an extra ring of plastic coated neodymium like the old Magneweights that can be removed and flipped like the HMS CWDs?
Would be really cool if they made a video at some point showing prototypes like the ones they've posted recently and the development of Beyblade Burst.
Why does that prototype remind me of Chaos Spread Survive?