Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'd really like to see some sub ARs in the next Beyblade Burst season! Tongue_out
Considering how plastic gets brittle with age, I wonder if slightly modded launchers (i.e. Burst launchers fitted with Original Generation Prongs) would ever become legal for Original Plastic Generation Tournaments out of necessity.
(Jan. 17, 2017  9:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Considering how plastic gets brittle with age, I wonder if slightly modded launchers (i.e. Burst launchers fitted with Original Generation Prongs) would ever become legal for Original Plastic Generation Tournaments out of necessity.

I don't think a ruling like that will become necessary for a long time, if ever. The volume of Plastics events is low, and I feel like at least one person in any of the tournaments that are played will have an array of extra working launchers from all of the lots they have likely bought on YJA haha.
A Beyblade (technically Beigoma) post is currently on the top of r/videos on Reddit.
is possible to buy that? I want one of those! (and really interesting rules and stadium)
That's awesome, haha. I love this post:

"They have given birth to a monster they cannot control. Fear and destruction will taint the Beyblade boards from this day forth."
(Jan. 18, 2017  2:39 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: is possible to buy that? I want one of those! (and really interesting rules and stadium)

Top is around 1$. And Stadium is hand made backet and mat.
Ah man beigoma are really cool! Only ones I have seen are those 40 dollar precision engineered ones.

I know that there is a factoren still making these but I have no clue as in who they are or how one could buy these.
(Jan. 19, 2017  12:20 AM)marutti Wrote: Top is around 1$. And Stadium is hand made backet and mat.

wow, I checked Ebay and they put it really expensive! what a diference
I want build a big beyblade burst stadium for my event building though gonna hollow out the ground for sure then to the foundation work not sure if i want to use wood or metal yet eg (steel framework). Next of course is the problem of the fulfillment and foundation to keep it all sound for that I can`t decide whether to use a silicone filling or a industrial structure foam. Finally completing the actual surface of the stadium with some Habitat Epoxy Putty(this material hardens in to a very strong and hard plastic like form that cannot be cut by metal) for its durability and easiness to work with. However I also consider using the typical Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene that TT and hasbro are usually use but thought the Epoxy would be better for life time use; as Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene chips. The stadium would be large hoping to remake something like the ones used in the Beyblade Burst anime. Let me know your thoughts on if this would be cool or not will probably open it up to the public just wanna get some partnerships and testing done first if everything looks works out well.
(Jan. 19, 2017  3:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: wow, I checked Ebay and they put it really expensive! what a diference

You're sucked by ebay. If you see it in Amazon you can buy same item in 1/10 price
it would be cool if there was a burst beyblade that had two sets of teeth, one in the centre as normal, and another set on the outside. it would have a special disk, a dual disk, that works like BD145, where if you flip the plastic part over it has a set of teeth, that work with the outside teeth of the layer, this gimmick would only work with this specific layer+disk combo.
marutti Wrote:You're sucked by ebay. If you see it in Amazon you can buy same item in 1/10 price

Amazon doesn't ship to my country for what I know, I'm stuck with ebay
if every layer had the same teeth, valkyrie/Xcalibur type teeth, would it have been better or worse for the game.
Worse, imagine Odin with those teeth. Or if Deathscyther had harder to wear down Xcalibur teeth.
(Jan. 19, 2017  9:29 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Worse, imagine Odin with those teeth. Or if Deathscyther had harder to wear down Xcalibur teeth.

I am thinking more of the Chaos (as in the Layer) meta we would have.. It probably wouldn't be such a good meta.
I forgot about Chaos lol. That layer is very round and heavy.
Imma buy a T-T Burst Beyblade online as my first to add to my collection, but I'm not sure what to buy. I'm thinking about Dark Deathscyther just because I love that layer, but Force doesn't go well with it and Jaggy is a subpar part so in general I'm not sure. Any recommendations for first purchase?
(Jan. 20, 2017  11:13 PM)TidalForce14 Wrote: Imma buy a T-T Burst Beyblade online as my first to add to my collection, but I'm not sure what to buy. I'm thinking about Dark Deathscyther just because I love that layer, but Force doesn't go well with it and Jaggy is a subpar part so in general I'm not sure. Any recommendations for first purchase?

Well best out of the box in my opinion is xcalibur force Xtreme next time ask this in purchase consultation
(Jan. 20, 2017  11:13 PM)TidalForce14 Wrote: Imma buy a T-T Burst Beyblade online as my first to add to my collection, but I'm not sure what to buy. I'm thinking about Dark Deathscyther just because I love that layer, but Force doesn't go well with it and Jaggy is a subpar part so in general I'm not sure. Any recommendations for first purchase?

You should ask that in the Purchase Consultation topic, seeing as this thread is just for thoughts, there are not really supposed to be any questions asked here. That being said, I think the only good Beyblade out-of-the-box is Xcalibur Force Xtreme, so you almost always have to buy more than one Beyblade to build a top-tier customization.
Oh okay. I'm new and didn't know that thread existed. Thanks! c:
So I just realized this, and it doesn't matter in the slightest, but all the rubber in Hasbro's burst so far is black and that really bothers me because I like it when there's a wide variety of rubber colors on a tip out there and TT was doing a great job with that, but now everything rubber is the same color as Variable's rubber.

It's not a big deal but now that I've noticed it, it irks me. Tongue_out
It's probably cheaper for them to keep it black.

'Cause you know, every cent count..