Beyblade Random Thoughts

Probably RWD but the wear on it would be insane.
(Oct. 22, 2016  6:43 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: I just lost the rare Bey get battle for the 98th time. I bought every single Burst release, and many multiples and have NEVER won Amaterios or Baldur... I cry every time...

Wow ... That's insane. Unhappy I feel so lucky.

(Oct. 22, 2016  10:43 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I remember reading somewhere on here that Minoboros could beat D2, but I can't find the original post. Can anyone confirm/test?

I don't have the post you're talking about or formal testing, but I can confirm that it can do well against D2. To what degree I'm not sure since I haven't tested it too extensively.
New Stadium I got!!! BC-10 Stamina Type Stadium. Works best with Duo Uranus BGrin (Click to View)
Amazing cake! XD Grin
(Oct. 23, 2016  8:57 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote:
New Stadium I got!!! BC-10 Stamina Type Stadium. Works best with Duo Uranus BGrin (Click to View)

That's such a cool cake. That's so awesome. Grin
(Oct. 23, 2016  8:57 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote:
Nice cake!
Has anyone tested Fusion for Stamina yet? I think it would be good for Stamina combos because at the beginning it can stall and avoid Beys spinning in the center and at the end of the battle it can give the opponent a final blow. I just did a solo spin test with D.S.F and it spun for 2 minutes.
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: Has anyone tested Fusion for Stamina yet? I think it would be good for Stamina combos because at the beginning it can stall and avoid Beys spinning in the center and at the end of the battle it can give the opponent a final blow. I just did a solo spin test with D.S.F and it spun for 2 minutes.

Why don't you test it against another Beyblade? I think you'll find that it doesn't quite work like you describe it.
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2016  9:37 PM)TL14 Wrote: Has anyone tested Fusion for Stamina yet? I think it would be good for Stamina combos because at the beginning it can stall and avoid Beys spinning in the center and at the end of the battle it can give the opponent a final blow. I just did a solo spin test with D.S.F and it spun for 2 minutes.

Why don't you test it against another Beyblade? I think you'll find that it doesn't quite work like you describe it.

I know. It was just a theory. Smile
I just got my first ever launcher grip(It's a Burst one) and I attached my string Beylauncher to it. When I tried to attahc it the popular way, where you pull towards yourself, it was really weird and I couldn't get comfortable with it, so instead I decided to go ahead and keep it horizontal.

I'm wondering if the sword launcher works this way, or if it attaches the back-pulling way. It seems like the ripcords are a little more powerful this time around than the string launcher, so yea....
The Sword Launcher doesn't attach to the grip at all. You hold it sideways and the winder runs through the handle.
i wonder how the height of the centre of gravity affects the the beyblade, especially in burst. i wonder if the centre of gravity is lower, does the beyblade burst less. using disks like down and vertical, are supposed to have a lower centre of gravity.

i'm interested in who it affects spin velocity, as well as how often a beyblade bursts.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wonder if there would be an actual way to improve Final Survive from MFB. one of the issues is that once it goes into survival mode it loses balance. would there be any way to rectify this issue? the only way i can think of is using a ball tip, or a very low angled sharp tip, maybe less than a 1 degree, with a sharp part in the centre like metal change.

i just kind of expect FS or FD to be eventually released this generation, since some form of FD/FS has been released every generation: customise change clutch base, tornado change core, FD and FS.
I am mostly sure that the centre of gravity affects stability, and has no effect on the velocity of the Beyblade overall. Of course an imbalance can cause secondary issues though, like early scraping.
Does anyone have a png of Jiraiya MS's Bit Protecter?
(Oct. 26, 2016  1:56 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote: Does anyone have a png of Jiraiya MS's Bit Protecter?

Um, yes! Check the post roux made in the photo gallery!
hey yall guess what today i got from fedex my meteo l dragrago 2 LR rotation string launchers with grips and the best part i got my victory valkyrie.b.v go valkyrie tru rush shoot :]

l drago
Having a low center of gravity will help prevent stability loss after a hit.
(Oct. 26, 2016  6:23 PM)beyblade john Wrote: hey yall guess what today i got from fedex my meteo l dragrago 2 LR rotation string launchers with grips and the best part i got my victory valkyrie.b.v go valkyrie tru rush shoot :]

l drago

Wow that's awesome man
idk why but i just thought of how to make the B-62 stadium infinitely better

[Image: HwKvoJH.png]

basically, the big disk in the middle spend one way and the two smaller parts go the other way by way of stationary gear teeth or something

idk

edit: just realized the pic i provided made what i suggested physically impossible lol
^ Seeing your concept, the disk in the middle is touching the other two on its sides.

EDIT: Just thought about it and it is possible. The two disks on both sides can be the source of power for the middle disk. They would just to need to be in a specific direction to move the middle disk. The more I visually thought about it, the more confused I got haha. But it's a good concept!
Has anyone had their NFC chips on the older Burst Beys get loose and start rattling around in the little pocket it sits in? Just noticed it on my Ragnaruk.
(Oct. 28, 2016  12:39 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Has anyone had their NFC chips on the older Burst Beys get loose and start rattling around in the little pocket it sits in? Just noticed it on my Ragnaruk.

That's happened to me in my Deathscyther layer
i just noticed that the final three letters A, G, L, are Gold, Bronze, Silver. i just thought it was interesting.
I'm kinda hoping the burst Driger S isn't that great because if it becomes top tier we'll have to really shell out to get multiples Crying
(Oct. 29, 2016  1:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm kinda hoping the burst Driger S isn't that great because if it becomes top tier we'll have to really shell out to get multiples Crying

Haha, well if it isn't good then people will complain more that the new parts lately–with several exceptions, but still–haven't been so good. TAKARA-TOMY can't win!

That said, the teeth on Driger S look good and we haven't had any significant wear issues with them since Valkyrie and Deathscyther so I'm confident that if you needed multiples it wouldn't be until you've used it a lot.