Beyblade Random Thoughts

i wonder if there will be a beyblade with a double teeth system.
one set will be in the centre as normal, and another set will be on the outside, where it needs a specific disc with teeth to work.

i wonder if the final dual layer beyblade will be chaos, i don't know why, but i have that feeling.
Well, it was the last mono-layer beyblade (re)released.
gonna be waiting for F230 to be released in burst.

now that dual disks/custom disks seem to be, becoming more common, i wonder how long before custom drivers are made.

it would be nice to see concept art of burst beyblades before their final design.
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: gonna be waiting for F230 to be released in burst.

Considering all Drivers are the same height so far, you could be waiting a long time.
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2016  8:13 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: gonna be waiting for F230 to be released in burst.

Considering all Drivers are the same height so far, you could be waiting a long time.

Ifrits Liner driver looks tall but I assume it's the same height.
Thanks @[marutti] for all the CoroCoro scans as always! (Since they're in a bunch of threads I'm posting it here. haha)
only 1 more driver letter left which is K, before we most likely get a new driver system reveal.
hopefully L2 has the new driver.
i'm very excited to see if TT simply change the naming system, or actually change the driver system as well.
Actually, It'd kinda be interesting to see a new burst system where the beyblade changes type as the amount of teeth left before bursting changes, haha.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:12 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Actually, It'd kinda be interesting to see a new burst system where the beyblade changes type as the amount of teeth left before bursting changes, haha.

Yo, for real: rotating could totally show off more protrusion, or make the overall shape rounder, etc. That would be extremely interesting, wow.
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:12 AM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Actually, It'd kinda be interesting to see a new burst system where the beyblade changes type as the amount of teeth left before bursting changes, haha.

Yo, for real: rotating could totally show off more protrusion, or make the overall shape rounder, etc. That would be extremely interesting, wow.

Personally, I hope that we get something similar to Diablo's Ultimate Balance Mode where as the Layer turns, the Driver changes modes.

More gimmicks are always neat anyways, even if they aren't super competitive XD
(Oct. 14, 2016  6:34 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Personally, I hope that we get something similar to Diablo's Ultimate Balance Mode where as the Layer turns, the Driver changes modes.

More gimmicks are always neat anyways, even if they aren't super competitive XD

Well a Layer which is like circular like Wyvern in begining and as it slows slow down then aggressive contact points like Valky will expose and finish battle with Burst/KO

How about a Driver that change mode depending on how many clicks left to burst.

Edit:- No series of beyblade can be complete without a FGrin or Customize Change Base like tip beyhaha
that would be pretty unique, and awesome.
having mode change drivers, as well as mode change layers, during the battle, that would be pretty awesome.
i hope TT don't let an awesome idea like this pass up.

we're most likely going to be getting a new layer + new disk from december onward, without any recycled disks.
6 layers + 6 disks remaining.

That's a bit like Triple on V2 because when V2.T.X has lost half of it's clicks Triple lines up with the wings if you put it on the right way. Smile
(Oct. 14, 2016  12:54 PM)TL14 Wrote:

That's a bit like Triple on V2 because when V2.T.X has lost half of it's clicks Triple lines up with the wings if you put it on the right way. Smile

But does this have any gameplay affect? I'm doubtful that "lining up" a Disk with a Layer really does anything, but would love to be convinced otherwise, since it would be really cool.
Today it's National Top Spinning Day! Happy Beyblade Day to everybody ;D
Same to you. Now how do I celebrate it?
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Same to you. Now how do I celebrate it?

Play with your battle strikers, mate. Only right way to do it.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:57 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Same to you. Now how do I celebrate it?

Play with your battle strikers, mate. Only right way to do it.

OMG THAT'S IT! That was what the Jerk and Polish disk reminded me of! Those Battle Striker Booster rings!
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:52 PM)Hato Wrote: Today it's National Top Spinning Day! Happy Beyblade Day to everybody ;D

Ah, we should really make sure to acknowledge this next year.
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:52 PM)Hato Wrote: Today it's National Top Spinning Day! Happy Beyblade Day to everybody ;D

Ah, we should really make sure to acknowledge this next year.

Unconsciously we sort of are, tomorrow hah: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...pid1347755

Awesome. My birthday is today and national top spinnig day is, too!? That's super cool. Grin Two amazing things on one day. Yippie! ^^
(Oct. 14, 2016  4:38 PM)TL14 Wrote:

Awesome. My birthday is today and national top spinnig day is, too!? That's super cool. Grin Two amazing things on one day. Yippie! ^^

Awesome to hear that lol. I wonder why I didnt knew about it? Serious

Anyways wbo. Anyway to celebrate this here every year Smug
since there are 6 more beyblades remaining, i hope TT doesn't recycle 5 drivers.

it would be nice to have a sort of catapult launcher in burst, where it shoots the beyblade forward when it is launched.

i miss bearing version 2 from plastic and HMS gen, such a shame they weren't released in MFB and Burst gen.

i wonder how strong of a magnet would be needed to make beyblade sort of float, like from the plastic gen anime.

if circle survivor was completely free spinning and used bearings, i wonder if it would be better or worse.

it would be nice if TT released a grip, where you could put the winder through the handle like the sword launcher.
^ the last driver is gonna be in B66, they always put a new disk and driver in there. If they made any drivers after that, it destroy the alphabet thing they have going.

On the subject of Bearing Core 2 though, wouldn't it be awesome if that was the last driver? And if B66 is L2 (which I'm convinced it is) and L2 is left spin (of which there is a little evidence for), it would work well with a left spin layer, considering it may be defense type? I remember see ing that in the B66 thread.
Tldr, Bearing Core 2 should be the B66 driver.
The only letter left for drivers is K, so have fun guessing what the name is and it's gimmick!