Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yup, looks exactly like the Canadian release.
Was it was for sale there? Or just for show?
(Oct. 09, 2016  5:34 PM)Count Emperor Wrote: How to post pictures of beyblades ?

You can upload them at www.imgur.com and paste the link here.
i wonder what system TT would have come up with if they didn't create burst.

considering the amount of burst parts that are either bad or just break easily, i wonder how much testing is done on the beyblade before it is released.

i wonder if if TT could design a burst system where it is possible for the beyblade to still burst no matter which direction it is spinning.
(Oct. 09, 2016  7:52 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder what system TT would have come up with if they didn't create burst.

considering the amount of burst parts that are either bad or just break easily, i wonder how much testing is done on the beyblade before it is released.

i wonder if if TT could design a burst system where it is possible for the beyblade to still burst no matter which direction it is spinning.

I designed such a system a long time ago even before Burst was out. The Beys had slopes on the core pillar like a screw and the Beyblades can get loose and then explode.
Left spin beys can burst right spin beys as seen here. It's rare when both beys are equal in skill.
(Oct. 09, 2016  7:52 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder what system TT would have come up with if they didn't create burst.

1. Would love to know what other ideas they explored.

2. From what we've seen, I would guess that they aren't testing parts before sending them to manufacturing.

The most common issues we've seen reveal themselves almost immediately or over a moderate amount of play (Valkyrie teeth, Deathscyther teeth, BeyLauncher issues, V2, D2 and Z2 breakages).

When I worked on Battle Strikers we did at least a full day or two of playtesting and would always make revisions. Of course, we didn't do such obviously stupid things like put screws through thin pieces of plastic that absorb tons of shock.

3. I bet it's already still possible, but the frequency might be decreased.
if a right spin burst bey hits the disk of a left spin burst bey the left spin bey would have a chance at bursting. this would make upper attack useful
(Oct. 09, 2016  8:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: I designed such a system a long time ago even before Burst was out. The Beys had slopes on the core pillar like a screw and the Beyblades can get loose and then explode.

Is that so?
(Oct. 09, 2016  8:08 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: if a right spin burst bey hits the disk of a left spin burst bey the left spin bey would have a chance at bursting. this would make upper attack useful
I'm sure Layer and Driver are only parts that make it burst. So if a Layer hit disk. I'm sure bey that hit with Layer will get bursted + as we are talking about left vs right i dont think anything will happen other then 1 getting KOed or recoil make it stop or getting burst (bey which made contact with layer)

See 1234beyblade's video Valky didnt bursted lol https://youtu.be/20MGu4ZL3QE
(Oct. 09, 2016  10:12 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2016  8:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: I designed such a system a long time ago even before Burst was out. The Beys had slopes on the core pillar like a screw and the Beyblades can get loose and then explode.

Is that so?

Well if you put a right spin sg on Left Spin AR in Plastic. And try it spin left and battle against another left spin. You will notice left spinnig bey using Right SG will Burst or will get disassembled. Im sure many guys would have tried spinning right spin to left or left to right.

Point is. There are some chances some people would have tought about making beys that explode. Maybe TT got idea same way?
(Oct. 09, 2016  4:38 AM)Ryuujin K Wrote: After sweeping the internet for anything on that Beyblade booth at Hasbro's NYCC event... party...
whatever lol, I've come across a few images from- Well, you can see the site from the images.

If I come across any video footage, I'll link it. unlesssomeonebeatsmetoit

[Image: 1475741148-1.jpg]
[Image: 1475741148-3.jpg]
[Image: 1475741148-8.jpg]
Full gallery: http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/galle...-Beyblade/

Is there a reason why there is a TT Valkyrie in the second picture?
Because they just reused Takara-Tomy's renders, weirdly.
if you got a lot of neodymium magnets, and placed them underneath a beystadium, and you had a beyblade with a neodymium magnet inside, then launched the beyblade in the stadium, would it float, even slightly?

it would be cool if TT did a poll of what beyblade parts people would like to be remade in burst, especially drivers.
then they would remake the top parts in burst.
then maybe we could get metal change in burst.
(Oct. 10, 2016  8:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if you got a lot of neodymium magnets, and placed them underneath a beystadium, and you had a beyblade with a neodymium magnet inside, then launched the beyblade in the stadium, would it float, even slightly?

it would be cool if TT did a poll of what beyblade parts people would like to be remade in burst, especially drivers.

I think that the chances of this working are mostly dependent on how stable/resistant to wobbling the Beyblade is while spinning. To keep the Beyblade floating, the magnetic pole of the floor and the pole facing "down" on the Beyblade need to match and need to face each other - the Beyblade will constantly try to flip over so the attractive pole on the top can stick to the floor instead of having the repulsive bottom one being pushed away. I'm not sure if a low center of gravity on the Beyblade will help stabilize it - the pendulum rocket fallacy may apply here.

also yes metal change pls
(Oct. 10, 2016  8:06 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: if you got a lot of neodymium magnets, and placed them underneath a beystadium, and you had a beyblade with a neodymium magnet inside, then launched the beyblade in the stadium, would it float, even slightly?

While it might be possible if you replaced the stadium magnets with neodymium (major safety hazard right there), the plastic generation magnecores are already neodymium. I tried long ago to make them float and, even with extra magnets, metal running straight through to the tip and the lightest parts I could put on it, I had no success. Adding the magneweight, however, did allow banked shots to produce a one-shot jumping uppercut and the bey did flip over once it stopped spinning.
Perhaps in left spin with TT's Trypio AR it might have worked correctly.
what about making the stadium float?
putting neodymium magnets on the floor, and then putting neodymium magnets under the stadium.

i wonder if TT would release a launcher that uses bearings.
(Oct. 09, 2016  10:37 PM)Chaitanya Breed Wrote: Well if you put a right spin sg on Left Spin AR in Plastic. And try it spin left and battle against another left spin. You will notice left spinnig bey using Right SG will Burst or will get disassembled. Im sure many guys would have tried spinning right spin to left or left to right.

Point is. There are some chances some people would have tought about making beys that explode. Maybe TT got idea same way?

If you look back, there was also a small group in favour of burst attack during the MFB days. Hell ___ 230 HF/s was their combo of choice, banked so as to strike the facebolt.
(Oct. 11, 2016  11:48 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what about making the stadium float?
putting neodymium magnets on the floor, and then putting neodymium magnets under the stadium.

Contrary to popular belief, all metal in beyblades is magnetic to some degree so that level would actually alter performance. A better method of creating a floating stadium is to lie down a desk fan and tape the plastic cover of the magnestadium from three sides.
beyblade burst zero g, i wonder if TT will do it.

i do wonder why TT made the driver as one part, instead of seperating into into 2, "track" (i don't know what else to call it) and bottom.

i wonder if TT will ever use 3D printing, where people can make their own parts by using some sort of terminal.
TT would create the basic design of parts, and then people would be allowed to meld these parts together to make a new part, using the 3D printing terminal.

i wonder if well ever get engine gear beyblades again, albeit in a more compact form. maybe instead we'll get small motors, it is possible, i just wonder iff TT will ever make it happen.

TT should make a gyro beyblade, like the ones from plastic and HMS gen. it might have no competitive value, but it would be very fun.

since bloody devil ms and shining god ms, especially shining god ms, are nearly impossible to obtain, and since they were the last of their generation, it would be a godsend if TT re-released them, it will never happen but it would be amazing. maybe burst remakes of these, that would be nice.
Burst remakes are likely to stick to the more prominent anime beys for a while at least.
beyblade.takaratomy.jp let me take the blader questionnaire again. has anyone else been able to do this?
(Oct. 13, 2016  1:11 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: beyblade.takaratomy.jp let me take the blader questionnaire again. has anyone else been able to do this?

Yes, I've taken it like five times.
how often are you able to
(Oct. 13, 2016  1:47 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: how often are you able to

Per day.