Beyblade Random Thoughts

As we thought, the stadium with the blue centre is rotating:

https://twitter.com/komekami_chop/status...5149540352

We announced it in the Bey News section but I do not know if we had the confirmation yet hah. In any case, you can see it in action on that screen.
The spinning part seems to be way bigger than previous versions. Looks really cool and fun.
I really hope there will be a Beowulf Beyblade soon in Burst.
(Jun. 25, 2016  9:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The spinning part seems to be way bigger than previous versions. Looks really cool and fun.

Ah, that is to accomodate two smaller independent turntables, as can be seen in marutti's video:

I found it odd that Beyblades were acting so crazily if the centre piece had been normal hah.
I don't know if I should post this here or somewhere in the "Your Creations" forum, but has anyone created custom Driver stickers? I just thought of finding someone to make some because not only do I think they would look dope, but also help differentiate when people use the same exact driver *cough* Revolve *cough*
I'm in Japan now, I've been here for like 2-ish days. I might go looking for a place to buy Beyblade today, I'm not sure. I haven't seen any toy stores yet but I've only ventured out into other parts of the city twice and one of those trips was to meet up with a friend.

I stopped by Akihabara yesterday but I didn't see any Beyblade gatchapon machines in the stores that I went to. I'm not sure where to find those, but I'll keep looking.

My part of the city is a little quiet compared to the rest of Tokyo. During the day I mostly see parents with their kids and there is a park right by my house which always has a lot of kids playing on the playground. I think it's mostly families in this part of the city, so it's kinda nice. That being said, since there's a lot of kids here, there should be at least one toy store nearby, I'll try to find it. This city is odd, you'll find stuff you never knew existed. Yesterday, for example, I found our that there is a Sega arcade literally around the corner from where I live. I didn't see it when I walked by but I found it on Google maps.
I don't think you can still find any gashapon with those Layers.
But you can go to the WHF if you wantto buy the early release of X2

(Jun. 25, 2016  11:04 PM)Wizard Wrote: I'm in Japan now, I've been here for like 2-ish days. I might go looking for a place to buy Beyblade today, I'm not sure. I haven't seen any toy stores yet but I've only ventured out into other parts of the city twice and one of those trips was to meet up with a friend.

I stopped by Akihabara yesterday but I didn't see any Beyblade gatchapon machines in the stores that I went to. I'm not sure where to find those, but I'll keep looking.

My part of the city is a little quiet compared to the rest of Tokyo. During the day I mostly see parents with their kids and there is a park right by my house which always has a lot of kids playing on the playground. I think it's mostly families in this part of the city, so it's kinda nice. That being said, since there's a lot of kids here, there should be at least one toy store nearby, I'll try to find it. This city is odd, you'll find stuff you never knew existed. Yesterday, for example, I found our that there is a Sega arcade literally around the corner from where I live. I didn't see it when I walked by but I found it on Google maps.
(Jun. 25, 2016  11:04 PM)Wizard Wrote: I stopped by Akihabara yesterday but I didn't see any Beyblade gatchapon machines in the stores that I went to. I'm not sure where to find those, but I'll keep looking.

BG-02 is probably gone now, but when I was in Akihabara a few months ago when it was released I was able to find them in both Yodobashi Akiba and one of the SEGA game centres. I'd check again when BG-03 is released.
Just curious, does anyone know when K1mbo is going to post his cbkt. Ive been stressing all day
(Jun. 27, 2016  2:37 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Just curious, does anyone know when K1mbo is going to post his cbkt. Ive been stressing all day

No? You would probably be better off asking k1mboslice1305 himself, as we have no way of knowing.
(Jun. 27, 2016  2:45 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2016  2:37 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Just curious, does anyone know when K1mbo is going to post his cbkt. Ive been stressing all day

No? You would probably be better off asking k1mboslice1305 himself, as we have no way of knowing.

i know but i just am so stressed about it i dont think my combo is good but its alot of luck so idl
Wow, apparently this weekend's Grade 1 event had 1152 participants.
Burst seems to be a big hit. Xeno Xcalibur preorders sold out most places a while ago already ...
Another "wow": TAKARA-TOMY takes part inspection very seriously. Can anybody see exactly what they were checking? It seems like each stadium had a white board with black bumps on it or something, and the staff member appears to rub the Disk on it?

Either they suspect that people are using fakes already, or there are clearly ways to cheat that we are not necessarily aware of hah.
[Image: bbburst_parts-sockets.jpg]

It seems to be a little board with all the shapes of Beyblade Burst parts (Driver tabs, Layer teeth, ***, Disk size).
I guess they're making sure that all parts conform to their appropriate size.
they control if the parts have not been modified
if the teeth on the driver and Layer are not too much used, if they are they will request you to change it otherwise you give a big advantage to your opponent.
check if the Disk is still in good shape ( not to much used) like on 1/23 or 1/24 during the finale phase they asked 1 of the 8 bladers to change his Heavy Disk coz too much used.

same for the BeyLauncher, they check if the string is not too short or too long
coz if they string is shorter than the official size, you can get more power when you shoot

(Jun. 27, 2016  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another "wow": TAKARA-TOMY takes part inspection very seriously. Can anybody see exactly what they were checking? It seems like each stadium had a white board with black bumps on it or something, and the staff member appears to rub the Disk on it?

Either they suspect that people are using fakes already, or there are clearly ways to cheat that we are not necessarily aware of hah.
Quote:if the teeth on the driver and Layer are not too much used, if they are they will request you to change it otherwise you give a big advantage to your opponent.
check if the Disk is still in good shape ( not to much used) like on 1/23 or 1/24 during the finale phase they asked 1 of the 8 bladers to change his Heavy Disk coz too much used.

They should try making more durable products ...

I wonder what "too much use" causes on a Disk?
This is something really Surprising Hah ! Do they conduct these inspections in every type of events like Grade 3 or Grade 2 Etc ?
Or Just for WHF Events i.e Grade 1 Tournaments ?
So is Fake Burst is also being sold in Japan ? I know its not only due to people using fake and all. They also do it so its Fair for all the players.
To be honest I rarely see Fake beys In Japan.

(Jun. 27, 2016  6:38 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: they control if the parts have not been modified
if the teeth on the driver and Layer are not too much used, if they are they will request you to change it otherwise you give a big advantage to your opponent.

same for the BeyLauncher, they check if the string is not too short or too long
coz if they string is shorter than the official size, you can get more power when you shoot

(Jun. 27, 2016  4:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Another "wow": TAKARA-TOMY takes part inspection very seriously. Can anybody see exactly what they were checking? It seems like each stadium had a white board with black bumps on it or something, and the staff member appears to rub the Disk on it?

(Jun. 27, 2016  4:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Wow, apparently this weekend's Grade 1 event had 1152 participants.

Wow. And there was just one, right?

@[Cye Kinomiya] was there and was telling me about the finals. If I'm not mistaken, of the eight finalists he saw 1 VHX, 1 D2HO, 1 DHR, and then a bunch of DHDs throughout the rest of the finalists and battles. The guy who had DHR switched to DHD for his battle for third place. Miyu and Chie from WARIBEY played against each other and Chie eventually lost in the finals in a DHD mirror match.

(Jun. 27, 2016  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wonder what "too much use" causes on a Disk?

Yeah, that's what I was just wondering.
on that one I am not really sure coz even his father couldnt understand why they requested him to use a better condition for Heavy disk

(Jun. 27, 2016  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:if the teeth on the driver and Layer are not too much used, if they are they will request you to change it otherwise you give a big advantage to your opponent.

yes they do those controls in G3 & G2 tournament but that's the 1st time I saw them used this white board.

And so far I havent seen any fake beyblade burst from China in Japan

(Jun. 27, 2016  7:05 PM)Burst Wrote: This is something really Surprising Hah ! Do they conduct these inspections in every type of events like Grade 3 or Grade 2 Etc ?
Or Just for WHF Events i.e Grade 1 Tournaments ?
So is Fake Burst is also being sold in Japan ? I know its not only due to people using fake and all. They also do it so its Fair for all the players.
To be honest I rarely see Fake beys In Japan.

Interesting to see TAKARA TOMY's way of checking if the parts are in good condition.. For checking the teeth, I would worry if there was a Valkryie getting twisted Unhappy And I don't know how they determined if a Disk was in good condition.. Odd, but hopefully we will find out one day.

And speaking of D2GO, I was watching a Japanese Beyblade YouTuber who was doing a video of D2GO vs DHD. DHD 3-0d D2GO by OS/SF each time. While this doesn't mean much only being 3 rounds, it's surprising to see how D2GO has worked for most, but not for this YouTuber, and makes me wonder how it worked for others at the tournament; specifically the finalist. How did D2GO work out for the finalist, Cye Kinomiya?
Just curious - Do the Grade 1 tournaments have an age limit? If I recall correctly, some of the bigger MFB events did.
(Jun. 27, 2016  6:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

That is kinda interesting too. Maybe "too much use" affects the original weight properties of the disk, affecting performance?
Perhaps it does, but so far all those verifications seem to be done in order to protect the player themself, so that they are not disadvantaged compared to their opponent. This is really weird and honestly sounds like a company playing backtrack and damage control on parts that they know wear and weaken over time... Weird because all companies usually do is avoid giving people illegal advantages, not protect weaker opponents because of their bad decisions.

It sounds like they would have probably played around with any Victory Valkyrie Dual Layer and refused it if they had seen a line in the plastic, indicating that it was about to break...
(Jun. 27, 2016  8:25 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just curious - Do the Grade 1 tournaments have an age limit? If I recall correctly, some of the bigger MFB events did.

I do believe this one was limited to Elemntary School kids.

Hato: D2HO lost via out spin all three times if I remember correctly.