Beyblade Random Thoughts

Anyone else notice that burst beyblades hardly ever burst in a BB-10? I'm assuming the different slope in the burst beystadium plays a major role in causing the bursts.
(Apr. 05, 2016  1:30 AM)Kevo Wrote: Anyone else notice that burst beyblades hardly ever burst in a BB-10? I'm assuming the different slope in the burst beystadium plays a major role in causing the bursts.

From what I understand, @[MissingNo.] would like to formulate an objection hah.
Bursts are sometimes triggered by the Beyblades hitting the barrier, so that would definitely cause less overall, but otherwise ...
Are you kidding me ? Haha.

I can say without any hesitation that they Burst as much as in the Burst Beystadium. They only difference might be on the tornado ridge of the BB-10; it gives a better chance for attack-types to KO their opponent instead of Bursting.
BTW. Anyone noticed that. B-9 (burst stadium) have taller/thicker tornado ridge then BB-10?
(Apr. 05, 2016  1:57 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Are you kidding me ? Haha.

I can say without any hesitation that they Burst as much as in the Burst Beystadium. They only difference might be on the tornado ridge of the BB-10; it gives a better chance for attack-types to KO their opponent instead of Bursting.

I don't know. From the burst battles I've done in the BB-10 (which aren't a lot) I only had a couple bursts here and there. Even when I used layers like valkyrie. Anyway, I might get a video up about it.
Just a survey that might lead to the creation of a thread: if you could have a 'victory theme' whenever you win either a Beyblade match or a tournament, what would it be? Boxers have an 'entrance theme' whenever they walk towards the ring, but this would be to highlight a win, afterwards.
'' AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA ''

Seriously though, it would be cool, but kinda annoying for the judges to do.
(Apr. 05, 2016  10:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just a survey that might lead to the creation of a thread: if you could have a 'victory theme' whenever you win either a Beyblade match or a tournament, what would it be? Boxers have an 'entrance theme' whenever they walk towards the ring, but this would be to highlight a win, afterwards.

A victory theme I would want would probably be the one from Sonic 2006 or Silver Surfer NES, it sounds great and makes me feel a sign of accomplishment.
I don't know if it could be possible, but how about this:

Each blader create himself (or with the help of somebody) his own 5 - 10 seconds theme, and add it to his profile, so whenever he wins a match, you can go to X's profile and play the theme.
I love that Idea I have a sound in mind but I have to think more hah!
got my uriel 2 today

weight disk was cracked and as soon as i took one of the clips out, the clip broke, luckily it still fits in.

the entire blade is unsused, tip is mint.

then i decided to use the tip, after 2-3 launches, it made me realize, i will never use the tip again, because it's so rare.

this in turn made me realize that i rarely use any of my rubber tips in plastic or HMS, because they are such a pain to obtain, i spent so much money on these beyblade, and i rarely get to use the rubber tip.

hooray for the custom rubber tip i created that can be used on Plastic, HMS, MFB, and Burst.well it is faster, but i'd say silicon, doesn't have the same grip to stadium its basically like this speed > control.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illegal...on?page=33

anyway the point is that, there are times that i look at one of my rubber tip beyblades, and slightly feel sad because i can rarely use it.
Blacklu fits perfectly in B-00 Burst Mission Stadium
[Image: DSC_0110.jpg]
I guess you will have to explain to him/her that TakaraTomy didn't make it to use it that way

(Apr. 07, 2016  8:00 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Blacklu fits perfectly in B-00 Burst Mission Stadium
Beautiful cat!
I mean I'm pretty sure I win the animal in a Stadium contest:

(Apr. 07, 2016  8:15 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: I guess you will have to explain to him/her that TakaraTomy didn't make it to use it that way

(Apr. 07, 2016  8:00 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Blacklu fits perfectly in B-00 Burst Mission Stadium
Lol she even play with beyblade like paper ball and bite ripcords
(Apr. 07, 2016  2:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beautiful cat!
Thanka Bey Brad!
(Apr. 07, 2016  4:13 PM)LMAO Wrote: I mean I'm pretty sure I win the animal in a Stadium contest:

Lol nice cat LAMOWink
Did BeyBrad invent Battle Strikers?
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:30 PM)Zera Wrote: Did BeyBrad invent Battle Strikers?

It existed before I worked on it, and much of what I worked on wasn't released. I didn't invent it.
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:30 PM)Zera Wrote: Did BeyBrad invent Battle Strikers?

It existed before I worked on it, and much of what I worked on wasn't released. I didn't invent it.

Cool. Which tops were your creations?
None of the tops are "my creations"; each design is a collaboration between most of the team members including myself.
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of the tops are "my creations"; each design is a collaboration between most of the team members including myself.

oh. I'm sorry. On which tops creation did you help working on?
I wonder how many beyblades there are in total
My favourite Battle Striker is probably Sentinal. Smile

I hope there will be Behemoth and Leviathan in Beyblade Burst.
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:46 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2016  8:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of the tops are "my creations"; each design is a collaboration between most of the team members including myself.

oh. I'm sorry. On which tops creation did you help working on?

Series 2 of Metal XS with the teams and smaller power launchers and ripcord launchers. I had input on most of the designs. I also heavily influenced the design of the Knockout Arena.