Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 22, 2016  11:34 AM)Zera Wrote: I have a big problem. My Belogger, Beycloud or phone doesn´t work. My Beylogger works perfectly. It measures launch strength, the lights are blinking correctly and the batteries are still half full. My phone isn´t broken. It accepts headphones and also the Beylogger. Only the point transfer where you bring points from your BeyLogger over to your BeyCloud account isn´t showing up. Do you have the same problem or is it only me? Can somebody please help me? Unhappy
Hello,
When You Connect your Beylogger does the Red Light Blink ?
Also When you open the App Do you Log In First and then sync with your Beylogger or Directly Plugging your Beylogger without logging In???,
(Mar. 22, 2016  11:41 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  11:34 AM)Zera Wrote: I have a big problem. My Belogger, Beycloud or phone doesn´t work. My Beylogger works perfectly. It measures launch strength, the lights are blinking correctly and the batteries are still half full. My phone isn´t broken. It accepts headphones and also the Beylogger. Only the point transfer where you bring points from your BeyLogger over to your BeyCloud account isn´t showing up. Do you have the same problem or is it only me? Can somebody please help me? Unhappy
Hello,
Also When you open the App Do you Log In First and then sync with your Beylogger or Directly Plugging your Beylogger without logging In???,
It only blinks green. I first open the app, log in and then go to the start page while I´m still logged in and then plug in the BeyLogger. The bottoms on the bottom of my Samsung Galaxy S3 light up white for 5 seconds and then go off. Nothing more happens.
(Mar. 22, 2016  11:48 AM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2016  11:41 AM)Burst Wrote:
Hello,
It only blinks green. I first open the app, log in and then go to the start page while I´m still logged in and then plug in the BeyLogger. The bottoms on the bottom of my Samsung Galaxy S3 light up white for 5 seconds and then go off. Nothing more happens.
Hello,
Okay now what you have to try is that Open the App then you after flashing of the two logs i.e TT and WBBA this Screen Comes up Right ? :-
[Image: Screenshot_20160322_161757_zpsirtykowd.png]

Now don't log In just Directly plug in your Bey logger( Do turn it on) and a Dialog Box appears asking for the Permission to sync from Beylogger you choose as always the Right Option (Which means Yes I think so)
And a Red Light should blink too and then the Syncing will start.
I have heard this problems from a lot of People.
I think this Should Solve it.
It worked! Grin Thank you a thousand times Burst! ^^
Weird that you guys discussed gaining muscles from shooting, because this video just got out and around 6:00 the VJ challenges the wbba. employee to wear several arm weights to restrict his shooting hah:

i heard Kraken Dragooon DF145LRF was used as attack type once. why that's so lol
IMO it deserve more attack power then Defense power and have some lil spin steal but its not so important.
(Mar. 22, 2016  2:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Weird that you guys discussed gaining muscles from shooting, because this video just got out and around 6:00 the VJ challenges the wbba. employee to wear several arm weights to restrict his shooting hah:

This was the 15 minute special that aired on Saturday. I didn't think to mention it as it was basically just a super long advert showing kid's opinions on the franchise and explaining what Burst is in general. The arm restriction thing was just pretty amusing to be honest Tongue_out

Glad to see that it made it online though, haha.
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:08 PM)loyd87 Wrote: IMO it deserve more attack power then Defense power and have some lil spin steal but its not so important.

hmm thats strange :p. i tried it just now but can't get more KO then Blitz vs Reviser Kraken [maybe my launch is bad today Unhappy]

here's links if anyone is interested in reading tests of https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerk...n DF145LRF
when I click it says no specific page
opps. idk why but it isn't working.

try this one https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerk...n-DF105LRF
I think its deserve to do my own test on that to see if its competitive at all with all parts we got today. wich beyblade do you used against?
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:04 AM)loyd87 Wrote: I think its deserve to do my own test on that to see if its competitive at all with all parts we got today. wich beyblade do you used against?

Death BD145RDF and Reviser Kraken BD145CS. i did very few rounds, but i will try to do some more testing tommorow [i have some spare time so will test some more beysJoyful_3]
ok Death in defense or attack mode? A left spin attack type is diferent to control. I've had practicing a lot my launch before having good results.
(Mar. 23, 2016  1:33 AM)loyd87 Wrote: ok Death in defense or attack mode? A left spin attack type is diferent to control. I've had practicing a lot my launch before having good results.

defence mode. i don't have duo [no hope i can get it] so used it
cool I will do the 2 hah
(Mar. 22, 2016  1:44 PM)Zera Wrote: It worked! Grin Thank you a thousand times Burst! ^^
Nice to know that Zera. Smile
Happy launching, Syncing And Beyblading !!!
Cheers !!!
Burst.
The joys of testing Burst, just once in a while...

Hm, where could my Deathscyther Layer possibly have landed when it burst?
[Image: hLkV3WG.jpg]

Right, it litterally flew and it is all the way back over there...
[Image: cKbsS7z.jpg]

Sanding away the bumps holding the Beyblade to the prongs, resulting in Bursts straight off the launcher or the Beyblade getting stuck all the time? Why not.
[Image: 6dYiTgI.jpg]

Your Zephyr is new and intact and you just wanted to use it for some twenty battles? Not anymore.
[Image: z7vswgW.jpg]

Ah, this dose of fun is intoxicating.
Some true Blader Spirit right there. :')
(Mar. 23, 2016  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The joys of testing Burst, just once in a while...

Sanding away the bumps holding the Beyblade to the prongs, resulting in Bursts straight off the launcher or the Beyblade getting stuck all the time? Why not.
[Image: 6dYiTgI.jpg]

Your Zephyr is new and intact and you just wanted to use it for some twenty battles? Not anymore.
[Image: z7vswgW.jpg]

Ah, this dose of fun is intoxicating.
the amount of times the beyblade prong get stuck when i use the beylauncher is infuriating, so far i haven't had any problems use the longer winder and launcher

also did that happen to zephyr, is that from it wearing down, or did it land on another beyblade.
how did that happen, how?
(Mar. 23, 2016  9:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Sanding away the bumps holding the Beyblade to the prongs, resulting in Bursts straight off the launcher or the Beyblade getting stuck all the time? Why not.

Back when Burst was first coming out I was disappointed when I had found out they went back to the launcher prongs in Bakuten Shoot for this specific reason.
I really don't know where this belongs, but...

Fake Battle Strikers!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CD54..._i=desktop
I have no idea, it is entirely possible that Zephyr landed on something, notably a Beyblade, but it may have happened from a collision with a wall or the floor too, who knows.
Maybe the Driver flew out so hard and landed the tip on the floor.
HF has the same issue... i'm not surprize that zephir could be like this... one of my Accel have a chip on the edge and my other was totaly normal... I used both equally... I notice that my Wyvern stuck on my red beylauncher only, may be 1 or 2 time on 50 launchs. may be i'm lucky.