Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 18, 2016  5:45 PM)Zera Wrote: Are L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian in any mode legal for limited format?

Only the Hasbro non-Hyperblades versions are legal, I believe. They are a few grams lighter than the Hyperblades/4D models, so they aren't as strong.
(Mar. 18, 2016  6:55 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  5:45 PM)Zera Wrote: Are L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian in any mode legal for limited format?

Only the Hasbro non-Hyperblades versions are legal, I believe. They are a few grams lighter than the Hyperblades/4D models, so they aren't as strong.

So all of the Spark FX and Beyblade Legends versions are legal?
(Mar. 18, 2016  7:36 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  6:55 PM)Cake Wrote:

So all of the Spark FX and Beyblade Legends versions are legal?

I think so. Can someone else confirm that this is right?
i just got my 2nd Wyvang. and i have to say. Wyvang is just monster!!! i tried Wyvang for first time and it trashed Reviser completely! [got great results! against reviser BD145! W 7-3 R]

though my launch was not as good as usual [due to pain in wrist] but still got far better result then Balro lol
there are times i wonder just how fast a beyblade could go after seeing akirasdaddy custom launchers, i wonder if TT has a limit to the RPM of the launcher, in order to maintain safety.
has anyone ever tried using bearings on beylauncher/light launcher.

it kind of annoys me TT never released all MFB beyblades with the ability to spin in both directions, because we know it is possible, it just feels like they went one step back after HMS with it's both spin directions. was it seriously just so that there could be an evil left spin beyblade in the anime, even in plastic generation they never made a big deal about left spin in the anime.
(Mar. 19, 2016  6:49 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: there are times i wonder just how fast a beyblade could go after seeing akirasdaddy custom launchers, i wonder if TT has a limit to the RPM of the launcher, in order to maintain safety.
has anyone ever tried using bearings on beylauncher/light launcher.

Of course the power limit of the launchers is by design. It's a game designed for kids.

Quote:it kind of annoys me TT never released all MFB beyblades with the ability to spin in both directions, because we know it is possible, it just feels like they went one step back after HMS with it's both spin directions. was it seriously just so that there could be an evil left spin beyblade in the anime, even in plastic generation they never made a big deal about left spin in the anime.

While the dual-spin directions of HMS was fun, I think TT made the right choice with nixing it from MFB. It severely limits the kind of design decisions you can make when each piece has to be safe when spinning in both directions.
(Mar. 19, 2016  3:44 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just got my 2nd Wyvang. and i have to say. Wyvang is just monster!!! i tried Wyvang for first time and it trashed Reviser completely! [got great results! against reviser BD145! W 7-3 R]

though my launch was not as good as usual [due to pain in wrist] but still got far better result then Balro lol

Where did you get the wyvang and please can I buy a revised of you?
(Mar. 19, 2016  6:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: While the dual-spin directions of HMS was fun, I think TT made the right choice with nixing it from MFB. It severely limits the kind of design decisions you can make when each piece has to be safe when spinning in both directions.

Agreed. Safety regulations tend to get tighter, not laxer over time and, when coupled with the metal contact points of the series, that would have severely crippled TT's potential design space. Blitz is the most obvious one but many designs would not have been allowed in an omnidirectional system.
(Mar. 19, 2016  7:11 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  3:44 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just got my 2nd Wyvang. and I have to say. Wyvang is just monster!!! i tried Wyvang for the first time and it trashed Reviser completely! [got great results! against reviser BD145! W 7-3 R]

though my launch was not as good as usual [due to pain in wrist] but still got a far better result then Balro lol

the first one I got from BBG-25 and 2nd from Ashton pinto. I ordered another set from avenger and a secret blader
(Mar. 20, 2016  3:38 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  7:11 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  3:44 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just got my 2nd Wyvang. and I have to say. Wyvang is just monster!!! i tried Wyvang for the first time and it trashed Reviser completely! [got great results! against reviser BD145! W 7-3 R]

though my launch was not as good as usual [due to pain in wrist] but still got a far better result then Balro lol

the first one I got from BBG-25 and 2nd from Ashton pinto. I ordered another set from avenger and a secret blader

Can I buy a reviser chrome wheel of you or wyvang or killer keen?
(Mar. 20, 2016  11:05 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2016  3:38 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2016  7:11 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Where did you get the wyvang and please can I buy a revised of you?

Can I buy a reviser chrome wheel of you or wyvang or killer keen?
You should PM him.
i wonder is it possible for a spin stealer to spin forever, if a new beyblade is constantly launched against, i've tried this with killerken dragoon SA165 EWD, after about 15 minutes spinning my arms started to hurt due to the launches. but theoretically is it possible for it to spin forever using this technique.

has anyone ever tried to recreate brooklyn's beyblade launcher

also will there ever come a time when beyblade battles will actually be fought in large stadiums, like in the anime, were talking quite a long time down the line.

also looking at burst i'm wondering how much influence technology will have on beyblade in the future, will beyblades rely more on technology, in terms of how the parts work, and the actual experience for the user.
(Mar. 20, 2016  2:25 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder is it possible for a spin stealer to spin forever, if a new beyblade is constantly launched against, i've tried this with killerken dragoon SA165 EWD, after about 15 minutes spinning my arms started to hurt due to the launches. but theoretically is it possible for it to spin forever using this technique.

also will there ever come a time when beyblade battles will actually be fought in large stadiums, like in the anime, were talking quite a long time down the line.

also looking at burst i'm wondering how much influence technology will have on beyblade in the future, will beyblades rely more on technology, in terms of how the parts work, and the actual experience for the user.
With the Spin Stealing topic, I hypothesize that it depends. It depends on what beyblade you're using it against with. And Beyblades are highly unpredictable over launches and their movements itself.

Beyblade battles in large stadiums? I guess it would be possible if any Beyblade manufacturing company invents a beyblade that runs in batteries and base the concept on BBC-01 the Super Control Beyblade, which you can actually control the movements of the beyblade.

Probably technology would highly influence beyblade. As players would like Super Flying stadiums with wings on them with horses with them, JK. But yeah technology would definitely influence beyblade in the future IMO. Since it can make it more interesting and cool. What if Hover Beyblades suddenly pops up in your newsfeed lol.
The spin stealing topic relies on a ton of variables and your best bet would probably be to get a particularly defensive keychain bey in a large stadium against repeated launches of left spinners as the lower weight would mean the keychain bey would need less momentum transfered to keep going.
(Mar. 20, 2016  2:25 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder is it possible for a spin stealer to spin forever, if a new beyblade is constantly launched against, i've tried this with killerken dragoon SA165 EWD, after about 15 minutes spinning my arms started to hurt due to the launches. but theoretically is it possible for it to spin forever using this technique.

imo it's possible. but as Es Iratus and Dracomageat said it depends on what your opposing is using, how it's launched and many other factors

for example. if you're using Kraken Dragoon SA165EWD and your opponent is using something Phantom BGrin,Genbu SR200 or wheel which has some recoil. then you will probably OS them. but if your opponent is using Duo BGrin, Genbu Dragooon/Genbu GCF, Phantom 85EWD or any combo that won't make much Metal-to-Metal contact or have smooth wheel on which Kraken Dragooon can't get a good grip [death is also a good anti-spin-stealer] then you will probably can't OS them

btw i think WD still works better then EWD on SA165 imo [can someone conform this?].
Worth noting somewhere; Rising Star Games are having an Easter Sale on all their 3DS titles on the European Nintendo eShop from the 24th to the 31st. If you were looking for a reason to pick up a copy of Beyblade: Evolution, the 75% off might entice you to grab it.
As much as I want to help them and promote their video game because they approached us and were very kind and generous, I really do not know why anyone would seek this game...
Aha, that's a fair opinion in the end. I helped them with the designs of some of their PR, including posters and description texts, yet I never picked up the game. I feel a little guilty for that, but I may pick the game up anyway; at 75% off, that's quite a nice reduction.
i wonder how much does launching a beyblade work out your muscles, if you were to do the launching motion 100 times, would that help your muscles grow.

if the world strongest person were to launch a beyblade, would the launcher break, and how fast would the beyblade spin.

if beyblade was like it is in the anime where it gets really crazy like tyson vs brooklyn level of crazy, i wonder if it would be a very huge sport, on the level of football/soccer, basketball, and so on.

if you were to launch a metal beyblade at the door, i wonder if it would be possible to break the door, after a lot maybe a 1000 launches.
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:00 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder how much does launching a beyblade work out your muscles, if you were to do the launching motion 100 times, would that help your muscles grow.

if the world strongest person were to launch a beyblade, would the launcher break, and how fast would the beyblade spin.

if beyblade was like it is in the anime where it gets really crazy like tyson vs brooklyn level of crazy, i wonder if it would be a very huge sport, on the level of football/soccer, basketball, and so on.

if you were to launch a metal beyblade at the door, i wonder if it would be possible to break the door, after a lot maybe a 1000 launches.

I play Beyblade 3 hours or more a day and I even got stress marks on my arms now from Beyblading. I also got muscles from Beyblading.
The doors don´t break but my Dragoon MS broke a part out of the door in my room because it hit it to hard and I wasn´t even launching in that direction. lol
I actually wanted to calculate how many calories you burn when you launch a Beyblade hah. It is probably comparable to starting up a lawn mower at least.

1. I made a video where I tested L-Drago Guardian BGrin vs. Prototype Nemesis i the Ultimate Beyta Stadium. I stopped the battle after 5 hours when the tips got hot.

2. Mechanic Papa did. Here´s the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZaHKVH0ZZ0

3. I think since the intire Burst series is already very futuristic designed there´ll be some technic stuff coming soon. We already have a BeyCloud and a BeyLogger.
i wonder if hover beyblades could exist, using magnets, where the stadium would have south magnets aligned under it, and the base has north, has anyone ever tested what happens when you use the magne-stadium, and face all the magnets south and use the magne disk, on a really light setup, would it slightly hover.

i wonder if TT would ever pay homage to the original plastic beyblades (dragoon, dranzer, draciel, driger, gaia dragoon), as the burst system seems to plastic generation reminiscent.

also for the beyblade and muscles post i made, can a fitbit be be used to measure calorie loss, when launching beyblades.

why TT, why did you release zeus's AR, with sub AR, seriously why. i know dragon breaker + screw zeus can be used but i don't use it because i only own 1 zeus, and i don't want to risk damaging it.
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:47 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if hover beyblades could exist, using magnets, where the stadium would have south magnets aligned under it, and the base has north, has anyone ever tested what happens when you use the magne-stadium, and face all the magnets south and use the magne disk, on a really light setup, would it slightly hover.

No, a full magnestadium with a magnecore, metal tip, magne-weight and rather light beyblade will still not hover. It will, however, jump slightly if banked down and away from you, allowing for a weird uppercut attack upon landing.

Casual testing suggests that the best ARs for it are Zinrai, Magical Dispell or Dragoon F but, without their subparts, the latter become quite fragile and the former isn't that much more sturdy to begin with.
I have a big problem. My Belogger, Beycloud or phone doesn´t work. My Beylogger works perfectly. It measures launch strength, the lights are blinking correctly and the batteries are still half full. My phone isn´t broken. It accepts headphones and also the Beylogger. Only the point transfer where you bring points from your BeyLogger over to your BeyCloud account isn´t showing up. Do you have the same problem or is it only me? Can somebody please help me? Unhappy