Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 12, 2016  3:05 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Takara Tomy has sent out emails, but the major highlight is that there is a 5x bonus BeyPoints campaign from March 12th to March 21st.
That's cool. But is the 5x Bonus Points Campaign valid on the Everyday Questions and other way too through from which we get Beypoints ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.
It isn't usually applied to the questions, however in the past it has applied to the points for launching.
(Mar. 12, 2016  3:27 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2016  3:05 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Takara Tomy has sent out emails, but the major highlight is that there is a 5x bonus BeyPoints campaign from March 12th to March 21st.
That's cool. But is the 5x Bonus Points Campaign valid on the Everyday Questions and other way too through from which we get Beypoints ?
Cheers !!!
Burst.

question like always doesn't get the Bonus campaign point
and this "3 2 1 Go Shoot" Campaign is limited to the shoot point and if not wrong to the bey QR code as well
(Mar. 12, 2016  3:32 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2016  3:27 AM)Burst Wrote:
Cheers !!!
Burst.

question like always doesn't get the Bonus campaign point
and this "3 2 1 Go Shoot" Campaign is limited to the shoot point and if not wrong to the bey QR code as well
Okay Thanks Okina For the information. Let me try some shooting then hah.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Wow, huge influx of Burst news! But I always feel hesitant to express any opinions based on such tiny pics :')

I would say that I'm really happy to see a bunch of new Disks, more than anything. Here's hoping they're heavier.
anyone else here think, Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF's face bolt looks little bit scary?

i just got one. but i donated it's face for free lol

edit:- btw Gargole's owner looks scary too
sorry for double post but anyone know how much XFX saint knight ver. sells for?
(Mar. 14, 2016  8:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: sorry for double post but anyone know how much XFX saint knight ver. sells for?

I dont think that anybody will sell it
like it happened for Valkyrie Black Knight, nobody put it for sale

and if anybody was to list it on yahoo. there is a big probability that it would end over 60,000 yen if not over 100,000 yen
Actually Black Valkirie was sold for 20,000 yen in the past http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...x428737972

and a second one was sold for 18,000. http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d181263814
CoroCoro scans are ultimate hype. April is going to be crazy. Can't believe the abundance of new parts we're getting, and some of them seem quite advanced in terms of gameplay design.
(Mar. 14, 2016  3:40 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Actually Black Valkirie was sold for 20,000 yen in the past http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...x428737972

and a second one was sold for 18,000. http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d181263814

I really dont think it was the real Valkyrie Black Knight Ver. but just a painted one
coz the same seller selling 2 of them the same day about the same time
that's impossible

Especially that a few painted Black Valkyrie were sold on yahoo but of course they werent the real one.

coz think that when the 1st Amaterios appeared on Yahoo, just after they opened the game got sold for over 50,000 yen
which it's wasnt an extremely limited beyblade.

So for a Valkyrie Black Knight Ver. that they only made 205 Bey of it.
with the Japanese Beyblade Collector, if those auctions were for a real one they would have never ended for those prices.

Actually, if you look at his feedback you will see that he never got any feedback for those 2 auctions
So there is a big probability that those 2 bidders asked him to cancel their bid on those auctions coz they realized that it was a painted Black Valkyrie and not a Valkyrie Black Knight Ver.
It was indeed confirmed that it was just a custom paint job. It was not the real one at all.
I don't know if this was either discussed earlier or if this is the wrong thread to be posting this question in, but you notice how all burst beys' layer core resembles their first letter? (V for Valkyrie S for Spriggan, etc.) Well, my question is, how come Ragnaruk's core doesn't look like an "R"? Basically, where on the layer is there an "R"? Uncertain
(Mar. 14, 2016  3:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: CoroCoro scans are ultimate hype. April is going to be crazy. Can't believe the abundance of new parts we're getting, and some of them seem quite advanced in terms of gameplay design.

So excited that I'm going to be in Japan on the day everything comes out, and then have a tournament the day after. :e
(Mar. 15, 2016  1:56 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2016  3:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: CoroCoro scans are ultimate hype. April is going to be crazy. Can't believe the abundance of new parts we're getting, and some of them seem quite advanced in terms of gameplay design.

So excited that I'm going to be in Japan on the day everything comes out, and then have a tournament the day after. :e
That's Really Cool Kei. I think you will be the Very First to Get all the Dual Layers Products Hah ?? Awesome !!!!!! Would love to know your Experience !!! Looking Forward to it

Okay So I was checking up the Beyblade Burst Website. Its Whole website has been Upgraded totally.(Yesterday that's why it was down For Maintenance) The Whole Website Look is upgraded and Honestly its looks really good !!!

One thing I came Upon While checking the Website is this :-
https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event_001

The Beyblade Burst Tour. The Schedule is there also Once Again the Golden Xcaliubur will be available for Purchase but I am not able to understand from the results I get from Google translate its Like we need to purchase some ticket to get it ? Or is it something else ?? So I would really Appreciate if anyone can clear that !!!!

Also a 200 Point Bey Card would be given as a Participation Price that's really Cool Its not much but then too.
For 3 Wins there is a WBBA Limited Collection Case Has anyone ever seen that ??
Cheers !!!
Burst.
i heard Pegasus ^2 R145RF has better smash then Wyvang.is that is true?
[Image: pyx9pWV]
Lets just all take a moment to enjoy the beautiful mess I have created Smile))))))))))))))L
(Mar. 16, 2016  1:47 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i heard Pegasus ^2 R145RF has better smash then Wyvang.is that is true?

Not really. It was tested out a while ago, and some people got excellent results with it, but overall it wasn't as consistently good as Wyvang, with widely varying results from tester to tester. It's interesting, and possibly usable, but probably not better than Wyvang.
there are times i wonder what does it feel like to own a one of kind of beyblade, and how much it would go for.

i wonder if takara tomy would ever accept beyblade system designs from fans, because i feel like maybe if they waited a year or two, they could have come up with something that surpasses burst, with even more customizability. a bit like the RC boost system that someone created.

i wonder if TT will ever release burst beyblades where the driver is separate from the bottom, from a design point it should be possible.
@[originalzankye]. what case José is using to carry beys at anime north 2014 in your video?

https://youtu.be/gT00-36TFI8?t=35s
Stanley case
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: there are times i wonder what does it feel like to own a one of kind of beyblade, and how much it would go for.

i wonder if takara tomy would ever accept beyblade system designs from fans, because i feel like maybe if they waited a year or two, they could have come up with something that surpasses burst, with even more customizability. a bit like the RC boost system that someone created.

i wonder if TT will ever release burst beyblades where the driver is separate from the bottom, from a design point it should be possible.

You mean me right?

I doubt my system is even possible to make as having a compact RC Beyblade system would be impossible without making the Beyblades really big.
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:26 AM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: there are times i wonder what does it feel like to own a one of kind of beyblade, and how much it would go for.

You mean me right?

I doubt my system is even possible to make as having a compact RC Beyblade system would be impossible without making the Beyblades really big.
yeah it is a pretty great system, i don't expect TT to make something like that now, but maybe in the future, when they can make the system more compact, but have the same level of customizability, that the plastic generation offered, i love the plastic generation.
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:51 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2016  1:26 AM)Momohimi Wrote:

You mean me right?

yeah it is a pretty great system, i don't expect TT to make something like that now, but maybe in the future, when they can make the system more compact, but have the same level of customizability, that the plastic generation offered, i love the plastic generation.

Thanks Wink

Yeah, I enjoy the Plastics era too, especially the V2 series which is what gave me the ideas to give my system a Support Ring as one of the parts.
Are L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian in any mode legal for limited format?