Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 11, 2015  5:22 PM)Neo Wrote: Beyblades have always had a factor of unpredictability, even though it's lowest in MFB.

Is this really true? So many matches in MFB are decided by whoever has a wall behind them after a heavy impact that sends both Beyblades backwards.
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:22 PM)Neo Wrote: Beyblades have always had a factor of unpredictability, even though it's lowest in MFB.

Is this really true? So many matches in MFB are decided by whoever has a wall behind them after a heavy impact that sends both Beyblades backwards.

Not saying they aren't unpredictable, but they certainly aren't like two Plastics flying across the room. Due to weight, that isn't as prevalent in MFB.
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Not saying they aren't unpredictable, but they certainly aren't like two Plastics flying across the room. Due to weight, that isn't as prevalent in MFB.

I can't say I remember this happening very much.
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Not saying they aren't unpredictable, but they certainly aren't like two Plastics flying across the room. Due to weight, that isn't as prevalent in MFB.

I can't say I remember this happening very much.

Really? That was literally last night for me.
Were you using a japanese stadium, though?
Well if they made these weird spiky designs from plastics and used it on MFB, it will be more dangerous, so they have to have some compromise.
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:45 PM)Neo Wrote: Were you using a japanese stadium, though?

Who do you think I am? Tongue_out

Big hits certainly happened in plastics, but nothing like in HMS and MFB.
I've had plenty of Synchromes even thrown across the room, haha. It's not super super common, but it does happen pretty frequently with strong Attackers.
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:45 PM)Neo Wrote: Were you using a japanese stadium, though?

Big hits certainly happened in plastics, but nothing like in HMS and MFB.

Well, I mean It's not frequent with zombies, unlike MFBs endurance stuffs.
But like, something and Driger V2 can cause a lot of recoil. Really it depends, but I've found plastics the most unpredictable, frequently. But not saying that MFB can't do the same. Obviously it can. Just saying it usually ends up being a quick slide off of the stadium, mostly for me.

And HMS is insane :p
(Dec. 11, 2015  5:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [quote='Neo' pid='1300006' dateline='1449852351']
Were you using a japanese stadium, though?

Bey Brad, i think you're founder of WBO lol

anyways Neo i was using my friend's stadium [i think it was hasbro beywarrior stadium] but weird thing is it KO a syncrome bey few times,
After doing a polar transform on Xcalibur, I decided it was interesting enough to do it for some other parts, too; here's Begirados:

Just look at those gaps and contact points, haha.

Here's Balro:

Also clearly aggressive.

But, as expected, I have no clue where Wyvang gets its crazy smash from:

There's the gaps at the wyvern head, and that's it...

In the future I'll have to re-scale the width of the final images... the dimensions of the source files varied widely, so you can't directly compare the final results.
Ah, that is sort of better than drawing a circle over an overview image to see what protrudes from it, I suppose. As long as people remember the spin direction when interpreting these polar transformations.
I like it when my bey spins in the arena.
The program runs counter-clockwise, so right-spin Beyblades should be read from bottom to top. Left-spin Beyblades (or Chrome Wheels on the underside of a combo) will make contact moving in the opposite direction, from the top down.

Some 4D-era top-tier Attack:

Blitz:

Diablo:

Variares:
can't forget about best bey, can we:

[Image: 3472357.jpg]
Do you have one of these of Death Quetzalcoatl?
(Dec. 12, 2015  3:53 AM)Festive Cake Wrote: can't forget about best bey, can we:

[Image: 3472357.jpg]

UMMM,this is beautiful! my fav bey, ruine-
Death Quetz:

Defense:

Attack:

Unsurprisingly, Death is round XD
Can you make Bump King ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I couldn't find a suitable image of a real Bump King, so this one will have to do:

[Image: 3472386.jpg]

I need an image viewed almost exactly from the top - you'll notice a bit of curviness near the center, as the source image as at a little bit of an angle. This messes up the final image because the perspective makes it hard to find a good center for the program to work from.
Hey thanks for Death Quetz dude!
@Festive Cake, can you do Flash Saggitario?
Flash:

Attack Mode:
Large, sloped gaps = lots of attack with low recoil.

Stamina Mode:
No offense meant, as these are pretty cool, but I think this is a less effective way of determining contact points than just looking at the original shape. The fact that these are round, spinning objects, and not simply moving lines, is a non-trivial factor.