Beyblade Random Thoughts

Wow, super cool, I have never seen one for sale before. I would definitely be interested in getting one if anyone ever sees one for sale anywhere. Please PM me about it if so
May invest in a 3d printer to make my own Sharkcrash.
No matter how I'm doing it, I just can't seem to launch decently in Burst... (I can't launch hard in any other formats, in fact). It's frustrating because, sometimes, even if you're using a top tier combination, somebody with a harder launch can still OS you, no matter what.
(Dec. 04, 2015  1:18 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: No matter how I'm doing it, I just can't seem to launch decently in Burst... (I can't launch hard in any other formats, in fact). It's frustrating because, sometimes, even if you're using a top tier combination, somebody with a harder launch can still OS you, no matter what.

Do you have a BeyLogger ? It really helps measure how strong your launch is and if you are making any progress at all in trying to improve the strength. I cannot remember how you launch, but I have found that replicating the Japanese Bladers' stance was the key.
I won a tournament in Tokyo today and earned 18,000 BP because of Amaterios Blessing. Eee
Thats awesome @[Kei] ..can't wait to get my hands on my own Burst and Amaterios Tongue_out Someone needs to make tough customs haha.. to beat Amaterios ..
Them bey points are connected to your blader spirit!~
I've never looked forward to anything as much as whatever Kei is going to write about his trip to Japan.
Hi bladers I have a method to stop burst beys from bursting for practice. It's really safe and easy. Also easy to make it legal again for wbo events

Disclaime and Facts (Click to View)
If anyone is interested pm me or post here
Why not just post it then? That said, yes, please don't do it at a tournament. lol
Yeah, its called use MFB!

All joking aside, I'm really interested to hear how.
My Beyblade Burst package has officially been in customs for two months now. I'm gonna have to call now, I've heard that it can take a long time so I waited but this is too long. I'm just hoping it comes in before Christmas, that would be a nice gift, haha.

On a side note, I thought a fun little project to start once my Beyblade stuff comes in was to make an "stock metagame", which basically is exactly what it says - a metagame based around the Beyblade's performance right out of the box. I know it'll serve absolutely no purpose, but I thought it would be fun regardless.
I will do it tomorrow. Because it's mid night in India. I happy to see you guys are interested especially founder of wbo (:

(Dec. 05, 2015  7:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why not just post it then? That said, yes, please don't do it at a tournament. lol

Don't worry this method tell that if you're using it
(Dec. 05, 2015  7:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I've never looked forward to anything as much as whatever Kei is going to write about his trip to Japan.

Yes, please look forward to it! I have a lot to say with photos and video to go along side it. Smile
Hello Kei welcome back.

We hope you had a good time and a great experience with Japan and japanese culture.
So kei's name is Scott
lol are you a U.M?

You seem to be rather interested in the mods' names really.

Actually, now to get back to what I wanted to say...

A Wbo user, can't remember who. Filmed the best Makendo battle I've probably ever seen.
I might have said this in the past, but I really love how things stand right now in terms of importing Beyblade Burst items. Back when MFB was still in it's first season but word was beginning to catch on in the west, I remember seeing Beys like Burn Phoenix and Poison Serpent going for pretty outrageous prices. If I remember correctly, it was close to $30 USD? I'm really not sure, it's been almost 6 years now... But looking online now, I can pick up a RBV1 for $12, or a new Cerberus starter for $11. On top of that, I've seen some of the Burst beys appear on Amazon, and with prime shipping! We didn't get Japanese tops on Amazon for quite a while after the series launched in America, and they were still pretty expensive until the last two years or so.

Anyways, it's a great time for Beyblade, even outside of Japan. Smile
Over the years I think that a lot of sellers have come here and actually realize the what they are worth. It only takes a few to change the market, I find it so intriguing.

(Dec. 07, 2015  1:29 AM)Meta madness Wrote: lol are you a U.M?

You seem to be rather interested in the mods' names really.

Actually, now to get back to what I wanted to say...

A Wbo user, can't remember who. Filmed the best Makendo battle I've probably ever seen.
So they launched it against a brick wall?
yesterday a extremely weird thing happenes

can anyone explain why this happened

(Dec. 11, 2015  10:32 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: yesterday a extremely weird thing happenes

top tier beys doesn't always win though.
In a spin-steal battle, anything on BD145MF will usually lose to anything on ED145SD. With spin-steal, matches are very close, and every extra fraction of a second of spin time helps. ED145SD works much better than BD145MF in the last few seconds of a match, so if you can't KO Cyber Aquario, you would almost certainly lose the following Stamina battle.
(Dec. 11, 2015  10:32 AM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: yesterday a extremely weird thing happenes

Beyblades have always had a factor of unpredictability, even though it's lowest in MFB.