Beyblade Random Thoughts

OK, I really like pork and seeing it replacing the f-word among other things is really disgracious and annoying, so everyone should stop.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, I really like pork and seeing it replacing the f-word among other things is really disgracious and annoying, so everyone should stop.

Sorry, I think it went too far. I'll stop.
we should stop this pair and just move on.

so who out there likes Storm Capricorn?
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, I really like pork and seeing it replacing the f-word among other things is really disgracious and annoying, so everyone should stop.

I don't really see how this is any different from the carp-swear-filter, but I suppose you are correct.
We will never eat pork the same way again.

Anybody remember Poison Scorpio M145Q?
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:40 AM)BUMP KING Wrote: We will never eat pork the same way again.

That piece of trash, low tier garbage.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:40 AM)BUMP KING Wrote: We will never eat pork the same way again.

Oh yeah GENIUS combo that, GENIUS COMBO! I remember when I had. Rock Pegasus and I thought it had great destabilising and stamina/defense at the time as it was the one of my first Beyblades to beat Earth Eagle.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:39 AM)Meta madness Wrote: so who out there likes Storm Capricorn?

It's time I confessed my deepest, most secret shame:

Or Ray Serpent M145MS I believe? Absolutely terrible.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:42 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Oh yeah GENIUS combo that, GENIUS COMBO! I remember when I had. Rock Pegasus and I thought it had great destabilising and stamina/defense at the time as it was the one of my first Beyblades to beat Earth Eagle.

Thank Hasbro, gracing us with their ideas.

Omg earth eagle used to be so OP against other stock beys, Burn Fireblaze too.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:43 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:39 AM)Meta madness Wrote: so who out there likes Storm Capricorn?

It's time I confessed my deepest, most secret shame:

Fury is pretty cool, light though but good for an early phase mfb battle.
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY is planning to add Beyblade Burst arcade machines, probably in toy shops in Japan, where it looks like a capsule is won. [...]

I bet this is what the NFC chips are for.
Just six months or more later, no sweat.
Well, better to be prepared :')

Obviously I am not personally thrilled by this revelation, though. I hope it will be better executed than the mobile game ...
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY is planning to add Beyblade Burst arcade machines, probably in toy shops in Japan, where it looks like a capsule is won. [...]

It would be cool that if you beat certain levels, you got a piece of a special Beyblade. Kind of like black Spriggan.

(Nov. 17, 2015  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Obviously I am not personally thrilled by this revelation, though. I hope it will be better executed than the mobile game ...

But remember, that game gave you amaterios Wink
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:43 AM)Neo Wrote:

Or Ray Serpent M145MS I believe? Absolutely terrible.

I mean it looks pretty decent at least....sorta...
I think I remember seeing arcade Beyblade machines with the previous gen. I think you did spin tests and attack strengths or something

You used actual Beys too.
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:15 PM)gankoba Wrote: I think I remember seeing arcade Beyblade machines with the previous gen. I think you did spin tests and attack strengths or something

You used actual Beys too.

Yes, these : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bey-Ta-1-2-Go
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:43 AM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:42 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

That sounds like my list of op to up beyblades, Earth Eagle was pretty much instant win during mfb and against certain mms.
(Nov. 17, 2015  3:46 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:43 AM)BUMP KING Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  1:42 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Oh yeah GENIUS combo that, GENIUS COMBO! I remember when I had. Rock Pegasus and I thought it had great destabilising and stamina/defense at the time as it was the one of my first Beyblades to beat Earth Eagle.

That sounds like my list of op to up beyblades, Earth Eagle was pretty much instant win during mfb and against certain mms.

Earth Eagle I agree, Burn Phoenix wasn't that hard stock wise, it's too easy to tilt down and knock out.
Rock Pegasis was actually pretty top-tier among me and my friends. Its solo time is pretty great, and it's on a low track with an overall very low profile.
My favorite pegasus personally, not to mention it actually lasted in the arena for a long time.
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:19 PM)Cake Wrote: Rock Pegasis was actually pretty top-tier among me and my friends. Its solo time is pretty great, and it's on a low track with an overall very low profile.

It was the strongest beyblade I had for the time and was the only one of my collection able to beat Eagle.
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:19 PM)Cake Wrote: Rock Pegasis was actually pretty top-tier among me and my friends. Its solo time is pretty great, and it's on a low track with an overall very low profile.

It was the strongest beyblade I had for the time and was the only one of my collection able to beat Eagle.

Only my Earth Virgo stood a chance against Eagle.
Since my GRF video got so popular, I decided to bring the idea over to burst and make a Giga Extreme Driver!

I will be posting a video of how this driver performs and I will also upload a video of how a glued burst beyblade performs! It will be way awesome.

Giga Extreme is really hard to control, if it is launched harder than a weak launch then it will just either self-ko or burst itself from hitting the walls haha, either than that it has crazy knock out capabilities, usually one hit and the other burst bey is done, but only if you get the perfect launch and sliding shoot.