Beyblade Random Thoughts

Trident is definitely awesome. Don't know what it is about Ragnaruk, all of his colors are really awesome to me.
Yes the colours of Ragnarnuk also looks great!
I would have to go with black Valkyrie for sure. Second place would probably go to Wyvern though, it's a really cool design. Can't wait until the recolors come out! Hopefully it will be in one of the reshuffle sets. And speaking of those sets, red Deathscyther sounds like it may be my new number 2, I think that will look super cool. I also can't wait for the colored disks, they will accent the beys a lot better than silver all the time
I had no idea that the metallic Samurai crystal wheel from the Samurai Cyclone sets were actually clear uncoloured crystal wheels till I took it off, I thought it be white like the Vortex Set LDrago CW. I can't speak for the Shinobi crystal wheel as I haven't scratched off the paint yet nor do I plan to.
I don't know if anyone thought about this but I'm really excited about the rubber drivers comming soon (being Extreme the first)

But not only because of the added grip, but because the "burstability" of a beyblade could be more careful planned
If we are lucky we maybe end up having some disk that were useless before, may be useful with this new drivers, adding new kinds of customizations!
Did anyone else know of this?
That Proto Nemesis was in the game ? Zankye unlocked them all and those in the Japanese original game, so nothing is really news about that video game anymore, hah.
Diablo's best stat is...

...stamina?

Using M145 of all things?

"oh yeah that MS really helps"
Anyone have tried behemoth behemoth sr230/85bwd? I found it very powerful combos.

Edit:- Say how this combo is don't worry I will not discourage. I'm most open minded blader on wbo
Wow, cool! I've never actually seen this in person before.
Wow, yeah, totally want one. I guess they are super rare tho Crying
Are you going to use this a event on 22nd?.
(Nov. 12, 2015  9:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, cool! I've never actually seen this in person before.
I thought you owned them at one point in time haha. i think its from the black dragoon GT set
(Nov. 13, 2015  3:27 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, yeah, totally want one. I guess they are super rare tho Crying
oh, yeah.
(Nov. 13, 2015  3:18 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Are you going to use this a event on 22nd?.

Yeah, mostly.
Is there a list of disk and driver heights for Burst anywhere? Are they all the same? Because, TBH, maybe that's something that should be listed somewhere, considering how large a part height can potentially play in the meta. IIRC, TT has all but ignored this aspect of the Beyblade in the new line, but I think it could still play a factor. I could be wrong though.
What you guys think which is best

BD145, SA165, E230 or SP230?
(Nov. 13, 2015  8:19 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Is there a list of disk and driver heights for Burst anywhere? Are they all the same? Because, TBH, maybe that's something that should be listed somewhere, considering how large a part height can potentially play in the meta. IIRC, TT has all but ignored this aspect of the Beyblade in the new line, but I think it could still play a factor. I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure that they're all the same, despite Claw resembling the anti-low-track C145. The new Quake, however, may have some upward/downward smashing potential when combined with the right layer.
Just throwing it out there but why do I get the feeling there will be a Disk in Burst called Expand/Wide which would be a big disk?
What I'm worried about, is eventually they'll run out of alphabet to use in the acronyms. What are they going to do about it? Won't things get confusing if there are three different layers that start with the same letter?
(Nov. 15, 2015  1:09 AM)gankoba Wrote: What I'm worried about, is eventually they'll run out of alphabet to use in the acronyms. What are they going to do about it? Won't things get confusing if there are three different layers that start with the same letter?

Maybe sub letters or numbers like R2F. Seriously the acronyms idea, I'm not a fan of it TBH.

It's why "Expand" is a more likely name than "Wide" if they make a wide disk.
You also have to realize that trends like that tend to die out as a series progresses. For instance, when the Hybrid Wheel System was introduced, they used stuff like 'S Pegasis' and 'F Saggitario' but eventually when more metal wheels were released, they realized they had to reuse the first letter for other metal wheels so the acronym trend died out. Burst sill probably take the same path. Hopefully.
(Nov. 15, 2015  1:09 AM)gankoba Wrote: What I'm worried about, is eventually they'll run out of alphabet to use in the acronyms. What are they going to do about it?

Beyblade Burst ends at that point. Enjoy it while it lasts.