Beyblade Random Thoughts

So, out of curiosity, have any of you noticed how successfully BD145RDF does against opposite-spin stamina? Like, those things are actually beasts against them. From my testings, RDF has won almost every single time, or if not a win, caused ties. If this hasn't already, it, in my opinion should seriously be looked into more.

@[Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ] : much acurit, vere acurite, wow, god jab to thos at the uncyclopedia they no there baeblades wel
RDF seems to be one of the best in balance in general as I found it to work better than EWD but I haven't tested it enough.
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Another couple examples are the Yellow Mold 1 Aries of which only 20 were produced in 2008 as a WBBA prize of some kind (can't recall exactly), but nobody ever talks about that.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Ke...aebce6.jpg

Just wanted to share this cool pic, not from me, obviously.
(Feb. 19, 2015  3:51 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  5:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Another couple examples are the Yellow Mold 1 Aries of which only 20 were produced in 2008 as a WBBA prize of some kind (can't recall exactly), but nobody ever talks about that.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h69/Ke...aebce6.jpg

Just wanted to share this cool pic, not from me, obviously.

That's mine. Smile

Here's a picture explaining the WBBA Campaign it was available through:

I realised it after I posted XD
Anyway, this Aries is a real treasure, it deserve to be placed in a safe.
Or a security place as secure as Area 51? That's wheel is probably rarer than Gryph Dragooon or at least for now.
So I've noticed that those Hasbro faces with stoppers are actually are really rattle and loose and PHWS tops. Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but they don't screw in that tightly, for me, at all.
Is it when they have those stupid square blocks on the end of the screw? Yeah, I noticed that and it depends on if the screw you have has bent teeth or not and the track you use. I don't see the point of them asides from stopping breakage, but if it's loose then it could cause injuries as pieces may fly out.
This is how to use a BeyLauncher L/R, by our beloved Rapidity. Serious
http://188.138.88.219/gaolinimages/image...origin.jpg
Is it just me or do even other feel that Dragoon is a weirdo of some sorts cuz he is the only bit beast who would get into emotional conversations with Tyson. I found it weird and facepalmed so hard today watching those old episodes. wtf xD
Has anyone ever tried JB on old Destabilizer combos? It's pattern is similar to SF, and Flame Scorpio 85 JB works well for me.
Im writing a document on how to use a Beyblade safely at my school, its gonna' be easy as C.A.R.P.

I think I might include that extreme Mechanic Papa launcher for what not to do, XD
It's been a while since I bought any Beyblades, but there's nothing that I really need from Metal Fight at this point.
Maybe it's time I actually start collecting Plastics or HMS, as I keep saying...
Right now is definitely a good time to buy anything hah. With the lower interest, auctions are really not ending as high as any other previous year.
I bought a Beyblade Gold Union Set from kitaechan and the contents were supposed to be Pegasus 105 F, Beypointer, Black String String Launcher, Gold Dragoon S, Gold Draciel S and BB-10. My gold plastics were replaced with Gold Dranzer S and Gold Driger S... I can't touch anything in hopes of something to happen so I don't want to risk opening anything... I can't even contact the seller because my mother used her account and she will be away and unable to answer the phone till 10 PM... -,-'
For some reason, Leone II Takara Tomy seems to always change it's colour when reflected to certain lights, in light bulb lights, it's the awesome lovely bottle green colour but in sunlight or anything that's overly bright, it's the weird almost olive green colour, which is slightly greener than Hasbro's Leone II default colour but not by much.
(Mar. 22, 2015  7:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: For some reason, Leone II Takara Tomy seems to always change it's colour when reflected to certain lights, in light bulb lights, it's the awesome lovely bottle green colour but in sunlight or anything that's overly bright, it's the weird almost olive green colour, which is slightly greener than Hasbro's Leone II default colour but not by much.

Yeah, it's probably one of my favorite Clear Wheels because of the color. If you have the Golden Hell from Kerbecs try putting it on there, they look really good together. Plus, Leone II is 3-sided, so it probably works well with Hell (well it would if people still used it).
What colour makes Leone II one of your favourites, Bottle Green or Olive Green?

Anyway I tried it on a gold Hell metal wheel and eh, it's okay.
(Mar. 22, 2015  8:33 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What colour makes Leone II one of your favourites, Bottle Green or Olive Green?

I'm not sure which color specifically, but I have a Sonokong Fang Leone. So it's probably the same color as yours.
(Mar. 22, 2015  8:50 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2015  8:33 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What colour makes Leone II one of your favourites, Bottle Green or Olive Green?

I'm not sure which color specifically, but I have a Sonokong Fang Leone. So it's probably the same color as yours.

The Hasbro one turns from Olive Green to almost brown when super bright light is shone into it and I didn't like that colour.
(Mar. 22, 2015  8:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2015  8:50 PM)Wombat Wrote:

The Hasbro one turns from Olive Green to almost brown when super bright light is shone into it and I didn't like that colour.
Eh, I guess it's all a matter of preference. If we disagree on how well two parts look together it's not a big deal.

On a different topic, in my spare time recently I've been playing around with Pegasus for Limited, and it's kind of been disappointing me. Is there any specific height matchup that it does great with? Because as far as I've seen it's not really as capable of pulling of the big hits that Omega and Lightning can.
For me, 120 and 145 are the only heights that works with it. I heard that R145 is quite good when paired with Pegasus, to counter low and tall opponents.
For some reason I really want lots of light wheels, I don't have any and call me weird but I feel that they will be guilty pleasures. I'm more of a collector and fun battling than competitive battles, the reason I want them is because:
.They look rather cool, especially Clay.
.The biggest reason, I want to be generic Beyblades and trash them all easily like the anime as it gives satisfaction and I would feel "ultimate".

I haven't found any in Ebay, but I wanted to share this because I like to express sometimes.
I'm from the UK, and my uncle can only really pay in £.