Beyblade Random Thoughts

They look really nice...I really like the light blue one which I presume belongs to the main protagonist.

OFF TOPIC (Sorry): Oh and you know that 'girl' with lilac hair (Name is Pandora)? Yeah, well it turns out that THAT 'girl' is in fact a dude...YEAH...next time...don't give him an EXTREMELY feminime look, extremely feminime mannerisims (I'm not being sexist as I am a girl too) and an extremely feminime voice because it's going to throw people off...especially when you call that character Pandora (which is oh, I dunno...A GODDESS OR A WOMAN).
The designs are very creative guys, I would not call it "another carpy rip-off".
(Jan. 18, 2015  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The designs are very creative guys, I would not call it "another carpy rip-off".

I didn't. I said the toys looked cool but the show was choppy (and they have an androgynous character named Pandora who is a boy)
Those designs look awesome, but they're probably hollow. Never get high expectations for ripoff a like that, but they do look better than those $2 plastic ripoffs in dollar stores .
I bought them nado's yesterday. Not bad for a ripoff. the local stores seems to be having some tournaments too.

http://imgur.com/XNcdm9C
http://imgur.com/1UTzNcC
http://imgur.com/pi1R9WV

edit: On another note I noticed some the bigger packages has some utterly ballsy design for the tips. metal tips, rubber tips, star shaped, four pointed, hemispheres with grooves, etc.
The emblem also has RFID chip inside. They are read by specific reader to track points for battling and rpm(?) I think.
Eh, to me it looks a lot similar. I mean, the package is similar, there's a part called an "Attack Ring". I've seen a video of them before, not from the designs posted here, but a lot of the parts closely resembled MFB pieces (Burn, Aquario, SA165, etc.).

Obviously the RFID is unique and pretty interesting, but still seems more close to a "copy" than original, personally.
Okay, a little random, but when you think about it there's actually a lot to work with in terms of MFB pickup lines.
A few I came up with in the spur of the moment today:
I clearly have too much time on my hands.
"Are you Sol Blaze? Because you're hotter than the sun and I want dat AS"

This is pure gold. gg.

Awkward moment you actually tried the Gladiator Bahamdia one to one of your female friends to be funny and of course they didn't get it until I explained Tongue_out.
(Jan. 27, 2015  4:42 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: "My love for you is like F230 GCF/CF on a Genbull Dragooon synchrom...eternal and undying"

That reminds me of one of the lines Dark_Mousy used in his "love letter", haha.

"My feelings go deeper than the insanity of certain members, they are more powerful than F230CF"
@[The Supreme One] Soul Baez V145AS

[Image: rcFJUxo.png]
(Jan. 29, 2015  2:38 AM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: @[The Supreme One] Soul Baez V145AS

That's one fine looking Bottom.
Angry Face, you have restored my faith in this community.

I'd rip that.

That AS lookin' sharp af
(Jan. 29, 2015  2:56 AM)Wombat Wrote:

That's one fine looking Bottom.

That post and that response made my day lol

going right into the quotes compilation XD
I can honestly picture someone like JesseObre using one of those pickup lines to get with someone lol. XD
(Jan. 29, 2015  11:29 PM)Honey Wrote: I can honestly picture someone like JesseObre using one of those pickup lines to get with someone lol. XD

Well, I hope Dark_Mousy doesn't plan on making a second love letter to Kai-V with these... Chocked_2
(Jan. 29, 2015  11:29 PM)Honey Wrote: I can honestly picture someone like JesseObre using one of those pickup lines to get with someone lol. XD

I can say the same thing about you Wink
Ohohoh, you don't even know the things JesseObre has done, or at least thought of.

@[LMAO], remember what Jesse did at Dufferin Mall's food court..? Grin
Can you believe that this actually exist ?
[Image: Beyblade-spinning-top-wheel-spinning-top...op-toy.jpg]
Fake BeyWheelz, wow... My mind just blown.
Ginga looks like an animal hah. Also, "ByWheels" is funny in two aspects : "by", of course, but the fact that they corrected the z with an s.

I must say, who knew they were necessarily popular enough to get copied.
Perhaps they copied it for desperation (for money)?
(Jan. 30, 2015  8:03 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Ca you actually believe that this exist ?
[Image: Beyblade-spinning-top-wheel-spinning-top...op-toy.jpg]
Fake BeyWheelz, wow... My mind just blown.

That just made my face go XD . How well do they work? I wanna find out!
Great, make something mediocre even more trash.
Well that is to be expected with just about any carpy knock-off. If you have a video of em', I would love to see it Wink
The fake Ginga is really frightening...

I made it into an avatar for the lols
[Image: 3086678.jpg]