Beyblade Random Thoughts

To answer your question, Variares isn't bad, but since both are outclassed in Standard format, I would personally get Gravity because it's (so far) the best wheel for attack if you ever participate in a Limited format tournament.
not really sure exactly where to put this, i think here is the most appropriate.

so i was taking a look at the new limited format.. and i swear, i said multiple times a year and a half ago to do something like this (maybe longer ago.. idk) XD

at any rate, i think it is awesome. finally i will get to have fun with outdated beyblades i own :3
I've never battled or used a storm capricorn

I used to be a big Attack but mainly Pegasus user but now I prefer Defence type bey's but I use Stamina in certain situations.
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:52 PM)Tri Wrote: I wish people would stop dissing Hasbro and give them some credit. Yes, TT released all 4D beyblades, yes they have some better versions of parts, and yes they've released more, but Hasbro uses much better materials than TT. They are less prone to breakage and the paint on metal wheels doesn't chip off as bad from what I've seen.

Some of you will think different, but this is just a random thought.

Hasbro not releasing the 4D series in original colours was pretty inexcusable for me. Also the colours as usual were pretty awful. Hasbro's diablo nemesis does not look intimidating at all. Not releasing TH170 and RDF was pretty damning too.
I couldn't care less about the colours if they just release the beyblades, which they did. While it does stink that they didn't release all of them, they released a lot.
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:42 AM)Oceanking Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:52 PM)Tri Wrote: I wish people would stop dissing Hasbro and give them some credit. Yes, TT released all 4D beyblades, yes they have some better versions of parts, and yes they've released more, but Hasbro uses much better materials than TT. They are less prone to breakage and the paint on metal wheels doesn't chip off as bad from what I've seen.

Some of you will think different, but this is just a random thought.

Hasbro not releasing the 4D series in original colours was pretty inexcusable for me. Also the colours as usual were pretty awful. Hasbro's diablo nemesis does not look intimidating at all. Not releasing TH170 and RDF was pretty damning too.

I was upset about colors, but if one really wanted the "true" coloring they could have either ordered online, or just painted it themselves. Tongue_out
Yes in general I think that TT is better but Hasbro are still are good bey company never-the-less. ALL my first Plastic and Metal bey's where Hasbro and they were great then so why can't they still be great now? Yes I prefer TT 4D bey's to Hyperblades and I don't really know why Hasbro didn't release them in 4D colours but for most normal bey's like Storm Pegasus, Rock Leone, Galaxy Pegasus, Burn Fireblaze/Phoenix etc. I'd even argue Hasbro did a better job of those bey's than TT due to less breakage issue's and better paint being used. This is purely MY opion alone so feel free to completely disagree (what I'm expecting the most).
(Jan. 11, 2014  3:26 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: not really sure exactly where to put this, i think here is the most appropriate.

so i was taking a look at the new limited format.. and i swear, i said multiple times a year and a half ago to do something like this (maybe longer ago.. idk) XD

at any rate, i think it is awesome. finally i will get to have fun with outdated beyblades i own :3

The success this time around was definitely built on past efforts and a clear desire for it by many members past and present. Also Ingulit staking his entire reputation on it haha.

So yeah, I'm glad to hear it, that's what the format is there for, after all Tongue_out
Oh...

Zankye was on YTV promoted BeyRaiderz... WHAT?

Not to hate or be rude here.... But...
Quote:
I'm not going to lie, That's kind of hillarious.
Dem short answers

The biggest Beyblade fan? really .. ?

But still cool though.
I almost screamed like a little girl; I'm working with my friends for confirmation at Hebrew School (synagogue) and two of the three year olds pulled out Stealth Battlers and started Blading.
Tempted to tell their parents about the site, if I see them.

Where are promo cards when you need them?!??
I know the feel Leone19,I tried to recommend the WBO to bladers even before I joinedSmile.
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:49 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: I know the feel Leone19,I tried to recommend the WBO to bladers even before I joinedSmile.

If I see their parents, I'll tell them about the site, haha.

I was so tempted to help one of the kids launch, but it wasn't my classroom to work on, haha.
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I almost screamed like a little girl; I'm working with my friends for confirmation at Hebrew School (synagogue) and two of the three year olds pulled out Stealth Battlers and started Blading.

It's always nice to get more members and spread awareness but I'm sceptical as to how three year olds will be able to participate, whether it be in competition or on the forums.

But I guess if the parents needed information on certain it could be good for them to be on here too if that was what you meant.
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:59 PM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2014  3:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I almost screamed like a little girl; I'm working with my friends for confirmation at Hebrew School (synagogue) and two of the three year olds pulled out Stealth Battlers and started Blading.

It's always nice to get more members and spread awareness but I'm sceptical as to how three year olds will be able to participate, whether it be in competition or on the forums.

But I guess if the parents needed information on certain it could be good for them to be on here too if that was what you meant.

Checked with the teacher, they're actually 5, haha.

As far as CT events go, we've had pretty young players, just a year older.

So if the parents know about events and the site; more players (and members) are always nice.
I was gonna post that zankye vid, but I was afraid of a zankye argument breaking out XD. Yeah, he sure is getting pretty famous .....
(Jan. 12, 2014  1:51 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh...

Zankye was on YTV promoted BeyRaiderz... WHAT?

Not to hate or be rude here.... But...

OK, YTV reaching out to a Beyblade video maker for BeyRaiderz but never reaching out to the World Beyblade Organization for anything about Beyblade ? I am honestly really offended. Sure, we got to know Benjamin Israel and Mac and they are awesome, but I think it was from their own will, not anyone from the official Beyblade companies.
He has thousands of active subscribers on YouTube, also his giveaways makes him famous I guess... and very few know about the WBO..
(Jan. 12, 2014  6:58 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: He has thousands of active subscribers on YouTube, also his giveaways makes him famous I guess... and very few know about the WBO..

Very few yet we have eighty-six thousand Members ? I would say that beats thousands of active subscribers. In 2011 particularly, we were certainly more popular and active than him. We also do more for Beyblade than him ...
A bit off-topic, but what's so great about Zankye? The only thing he has going for him is always getting the newest beyblades, and that just means he's spoiled. It's not like he's extremely interesting or anything...
EDITED: I say, just leave Zankey. He's a kid. I'm sure he could do without this. It's up to Beyblade what they do. And I'm in a way, happy for him.
Seriously, I do not want any of us to insult Zankye, he does what he does and wants to do. What I am targeting is the decision to choose anyone at all but never the World Beyblade Organization in regards to Beyblade.
Perhaps it's because Zankye attracts the targeted fan base, younger children, as oppose to the WBO, which has more older, mature members.
Yeah I wasn't meant to insult him. He just does what he does. I was thinking, is it because we mainly target Japanese Takara-Tomy? Maybe if we was a bit more on Hasbro to, they might see that. Though, Hasbro or not. We are still really good t choose.