Beyblade Random Thoughts

R.I.P BBG William, he will always be legendary in the beyblade community.
(Dec. 20, 2013  12:54 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Apparently he died in a car crash.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/11/30/sc...pists-name

Crying

It's times like this when bladers need to stick together. But I don't think I can.

It was him that got me into beyblade and him who helped me find the WBO. Now he's gone. If you go to his Facebook page you will find that his brothers posted on it https://www.facebook.com/WEELEEAMMA?fref=browse_search

there is now a donations page for the new scholarship created to honor William or as we now know William Ma: facebook.com/WilliamsLegacy2013
this is the fundraiser for
Rest In Peace William and I hope that you are right now lighting up the faces of bladers of the heavens Grandpa please look after him....CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying
Their most recent video mentions it in passing in the description. I imagine they don't want to upset their fans too much, but I have to wonder what they plan to do from here.

Obviously, it's a real shame, but from what I've read and seen, he lived his life pretty darn well and in the end, that's what matters.
It is really sad that William passed, he was a really cool dude and always active and exciting. He will always live in our memories and in their amazing videos!
(Dec. 20, 2013  12:40 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: I figured this had to be posted here. Guys... BBG William is dead ;( http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/edmontonj...eview=True He was a true role model to all of us, and he kept our beyblade spirit going, so it is up to us to keep beyblade alive for him.
R.I.P BBG William
Wow. As a huge fan of their youtube channel, this is pretty upsetting to me. I was curious a few days ago when I saw that they posted a picture of their Christmas card on their Facebook page without William in it, but I never would have imagined this. I hope the guys are able to get through this, especially during the holidays, and best wishes to their family and friends. He will truly be missed.
Ill post what I said on Facebook.

Howard Wrote:Kind of in shock right now. As many of you know Im into Beyblade. And the Beyblade Geeks have played a key role in several events Ive done or competed in the past year. It came to my attention that William of the BBG has passed away at the age of 20. It saddens me to see not just a fellow beyblader but a friend pass away. Thoughts and prayers for the family.
Sorry to change the subject, but I just found out the package I got today was fake. Ugh.
(Dec. 20, 2013  4:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Sorry to change the subject, but I just found out the package I got today was fake. Ugh.

That sucks, what was in it? Did you not check properly before you bought it?
On the topic of BBG William, that's quite sad. I was never really into their videos but its sad never less.

Ever since I bought a fake grip on accident, I ALWAYS check the description, no matter the seller, because more often then not, it says this product is neither Takara, Hasbro, or Sono Kong.
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:00 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  4:58 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Sorry to change the subject, but I just found out the package I got today was fake. Ugh.

Nothing that major, Burn Phoenix and Poison Scorpio. Good thing I'm getting my Super Deck set in soon. It also show he was trusted pretty well. Daixian12 was his eBay. Never gonna buy from him again.

EDIT: It also said it was Hasbro. Totally ticked off now >.>
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:52 AM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:00 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Nothing that major, Burn Phoenix and Poison Scorpio. Good thing I'm getting my Super Deck set in soon. It also show he was trusted pretty well. Daixian12 was his eBay. Never gonna buy from him again.

EDIT: It also said it was Hasbro. Totally ticked off now >.>

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HASBRO-BEYBLADE-...3380fd18ad

This listing? How did you tell it was fake? The pictures look legitimate to me, so did you get something else rather than what was shown?

If it wasn't as advertised you will easily be able to get a refund through paypal and he will possibly face consequences from eBay, so I suggest you take some photos etc to prove it and then go through the process with them.
Wait.......... Me and my bro got that same pack (just the later metal fusion packaging) from Walmart and the fireblaze was normal colored.......
(Dec. 20, 2013  6:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wait.......... Me and my bro got that same pack (just the later metal fusion packaging) from Walmart and the fireblaze was normal colored.......

That doesn't make much sense, haha. It should include the translucent track and special CW, unless Hasbro goofed up.
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2013  6:04 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wait.......... Me and my bro got that same pack (just the later metal fusion packaging) from Walmart and the fireblaze was normal colored.......

That doesn't make much sense, haha. It should include the translucent track and special CW, unless Hasbro goofed up.
A glitch maybe? I dunno.
I am so mad! I just got a F230; It says it's orange, but when I get it... It's red. Oh, well.... Guess I'll have to get a new one.
Hmmmmmmm, I just watched youtube and I saw the same 2 pack I got and it has the same colors as the one I got, that one on ebay CW just looks a bit darker.......I looked on beywiki and the normal one doesn't have the gold on the side like the one I got, that's the only notable difference I see between that normal one and mine, I might be wrong cuz my bro wore down the CW to where it's really light in color, so maybe it is recolored except my bro just worn the colors down so much that it looks like the normal on XD.
Wow. BBG William. That's very sad. My best wishes to his family.
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:49 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I am so mad! I just got a F230; It says it's orange, but when I get it... It's red. Oh, well.... Guess I'll have to get a new one.

You mean you got an individual F230?
Yeah, I got it of ebay. It was a bid. Maybe I should of just got the full beyblade...... I forgot the sellers name.
(Dec. 20, 2013  5:49 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: I am so mad! I just got a F230; It says it's orange, but when I get it... It's red. Oh, well.... Guess I'll have to get a new one.

I don't really understand why color matters on an F230. Yes, I know the seller lied. But hey, you still got an F230.
There's HUGE performance differences between the orange F230 and the brown and red. The orange is by far much better than the other two.
And it just happens that the production series of the brown F230 makes it somehow worse. Of course, usually, colour makes no difference, but there is something mysterious about the production line where they add the brown colour.
Possibly an intentional change in materials/function? It's so strange to me how there's so much of a difference between orange, brown, and red.
Cannon noticed the brown ones accumulate plastic dust much faster than Orange, but seeing as the same affects the red one, I'm assuming the orange production line had something that decreased friction, ala the hasbro metal fury ED145. We have seen variances in friction before (my ZGRB1 ES is much smoother than my hasbro thermal pisces double pack ES), but it had to happen in favour of a random booster prize this time, which is rather obnoxious.
Something strange I noticed about a combo:
Wyvang Girago S130WD can KO stamina and OS defense. I have 0% idea on what will happen with attack.