Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 06, 2013  2:49 AM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2013  1:16 AM)Tri Wrote: The cool thing is, I didn't even ask my aunt to make it, haha! I was surprised she used the old series. I hate the new one so... Yeah haha.

On topic, I used a stone face and a random setup with SP230BWD and used the big rubber part of a beywheel and put it together, it looks awesome, haha!
Woah, you hate the new series too? Tri respect points +200
And awesome cake! I wish I had one like that. I also wish I liked cake Tongue_out

As much as I love new series tops, the show for plastics was much, much better (even though the dub was horrible, haha).
As I've been rewatching with my sister, I've found the most hilarious best lines, such as,

"Its always about the puppies"- Tyson
"Nothing like the smell of a good chicken farm in the morning"- Mr. Dickenson
"The road to victory starts with a boring lecture followed by a test"- Chief

Thinking this probably belongs in Anime and Manga Random Thoughts, but I figured I'd post it here, while we were on the matter, haha.
It :is: always about the puppies, that's like a life lesson.

Tried showing my 3 year old cousin how to beyblade. She took Earth Bull and threw it.
And you all thought cows couldn't fly.
I think I'll hold off on further lessons till she's like six.
No way! My 3 year old handles a string launcher like a pro!

Too bad he has the habit of sometimes grabbing his Bey out of the stadium and yelling "I WIN!" in the middle of a battle.
(Dec. 06, 2013  4:52 AM)Naijalak Wrote: No way! My 3 year old handles a string launcher like a pro!

Too bad he has the habit of sometimes grabbing his Bey out of the stadium and yelling "I WIN!" in the middle of a battle.

That's the same thing my 4 year old brother does! Except he thinks the one that stops first is the winnerXD and he says "Haha! I beat you!"XD
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:42 PM)Tri Wrote: Guys, look at my awesome birthday cake! We had my party today with my dads side of the family. My actual birthday is on Saturday.

Wow that looks nice! Hope you had fun at the party.
@Naijalack
Better watch out for him once he learns not to pick them up during the battle. That's pretty cool he can use a string launcher.
(Dec. 06, 2013  12:19 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:57 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I still need cards! I may have to print some of my own up. Our local Walmart is always stocking up, and selling out of, Beys, so I know we've got more bladers around than I've reached so far.

Its funny with the cards though. You'll get peopke acting so interested but I haven't had one at a tournament or even seen one on here from the cards I've handed out...

I need some too there are bladers all over NJ who basically like I used to before I was a WBO blader. They buy them because they think that they are just toys. I'm really annoyed at this too. I did try to get 2 brothers to join when I went to a walmart but they didn't take me seriously they thought I was kidding and left with a Golem and an Ifrit thinking that they were the best beys when a Bahamoote and a Dragoon were on the same shelf. It honestly sickens me... I think we should to do something to get rookie bladers interested like tournaments in places that kids would be.
(Dec. 06, 2013  10:15 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: They buy them because they think that they are just toys.

The thing is, they ARE just toys. You've got a lot more kids out there playing with Beyblades who aren't as in to the hobby, or aren't at all competitive with them.

Just because a kid picks up a Beyblade solely on it's visual appeal doesn't make them less worthy to play the game.

Once again. "It's not what you love, but how you love it."

If you don't want people to be judgmental of you, don't be judgmental of them.

Tri Wrote:Better watch out for him once he learns not to pick them up during the battle. That's pretty cool he can use a string launcher.

Little man has his own grip and everything. He's gotta keep up with his older siblings!
(Dec. 06, 2013  10:37 PM)Naijalak Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2013  10:15 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: They buy them because they think that they are just toys.

The thing is, they ARE just toys. You've got a lot more kids out there playing with Beyblades who aren't as in to the hobby, or aren't at all competitive with them.

Just because a kid picks up a Beyblade solely on it's visual appeal doesn't make them less worthy to play the game.

Once again. "It's not what you love, but how you love it."

If you don't want people to be judgmental of you, don't be judgmental of them.

I see where you were coming from but I legitly just walked up to them and told them about the WBO they doubted I was being legit, picked up the two beys and walked away. I never said that they weren't worthy of playing the game but I just wished that they joined and then learned all about strategy and everything.

Wait so what kind of string launcher does the Little man have?
Eh, there's only so much you can do.

He's got a BB-15 grip with a BB-38 string launcher. It'll be in the pic we post for the WBO Anniversary scavenger hunt Smile
(Dec. 06, 2013  10:50 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Eh, there's only so much you can do.

He's got a BB-15 grip with a BB-38 string launcher. It'll be in the pic we post for the WBO Anniversary scavenger hunt Smile

I know right....

Thats a good set up for a beginner. My first bey was a flame saggitario that came with a blue and orange hasbro 3 segment launcher at a store. The C145 broke as well the tip. I lost the energy ring.
Just a couple months ago, my Friend and I had a battle and I used a Reviser Killerken BD145CS and he used an Galaxy Pegasis uncustomized.I know I had the advantage and I told him to use Diablo Nemesis but he Insisted. He said I won by luck.Smile
Don't launch Meteo L Dragon on a Macbook for fun. I learned this the hard way.
Why...how...what?
Can I ask how this happened? XD
(Dec. 14, 2013  1:07 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Don't launch Meteo L Dragon on a Macbook for fun. I learned this the hard way.

Oh no! That's not a cheap mistake!
Please tell me your screen is safe and sound.
Fortunately nothing happened to the screen...been there, done that haha
Figured it would be safe since I do this with Earth & Scythe all the time when I'm bored, but Meteo was another story. I didn't realize what damage it had done until I looked at the sides of my laptop after about 5 launches & noticed all the dents along the corners.
I was messing around with Boost Mode Hell Kerbecs when I remembered just how amazing it is right out of the box. Buy a Hell Kerbecs and an Earth Eagle and you used to have had a crazy viable combo right there lol.
I figured this had to be posted here. Guys... BBG William is dead ;( http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/edmontonj...eview=True He was a true role model to all of us, and he kept our beyblade spirit going, so it is up to us to keep beyblade alive for him.
R.I.P BBG William
It looks legit, I'm in shock that he died........they were one of my favorite bey tuners Unhappy

EDIT: wait! They have made a bunch of vids since November 27, do u think its real?
Yes, I am in shock too. But this should push us forward because we need to make William proud.
Wait, they have made a bunch of vids since November 27...... I wonder if they made them before he passed and just recently posted them.....or maybe something's up.....
It's legit. He did die, they said it on their most recent video.
Apparently he died in a car crash.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/11/30/sc...pists-name

Crying
(Dec. 20, 2013  12:49 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Wait, they have made a bunch of vids since November 27...... I wonder if they made them before he passed and just recently posted them.....or maybe something's up.....

Trust him this is legit Meow! and I were the ones who found out and told him and UltimateOrion go here to see for yourself: http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/11/30/sc...pists-name

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/edmonto...=168208278
R.I.P William. Man, this was a big tragedy. But, he will be in our hearts forever.