Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was wondering why they made rf/r2f so tall and realized that they pylrobalu made if like that cause it wore so fast ( •_• )
It's sad to think that I haven't touched or played with my Beyblades in about 2-3 months .. Or well I've played them for about 10 minutes and packed em back up.

Man, life kills .. I'll probably sell all of them so if you need any beys let me know lol
That's too bad. Are you just not interested anymore, or do you not have the time?
Haha, me too Cannon. I lost hope in my Beyblade spirit. Too bad I got no good beys too sell Tongue_out
I'm the same way. I rarely actually get them out unless an idea for a combo comes to mind, I'm testing, or I'm battling with my cousin.

I just can't get rid of them, not them all at least. There's to much sentimental value Tongue_out.
Hahaha, that's 3 bladers who don't.
Just need 5 more and we'll be able to hold a "Officail Non-Bladers" tournament lol. All we do is just look at our blades, but don't play with em'

Now I got use for my Q and M145.
HECK NO. I still have my spirit, I'm always blading.
Combos, practice, and beating the long list of bladers that'll get me to the top 10!
I play with mine every day, gotta prepare to beat kyler_thebest and drpepsidew at the Louisiana tourney(s) Wink
I went 18 and 4 today. Super proud of myself.
(Dec. 01, 2013  3:28 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I went 18 and 4 today. Super proud of myself.
Woah, nice! Which tournaments did you attend?
Post Turkey Day Bey-Away!!!
Both BB-10 and 0G
Ohhhh... sweet. That'll look pretty nice on your beyrank haha
Right? :3
I'm just waiting for my rank to get better, little by little :3
3-4 will look good to!

Tri XD You should make lots of Bad Luck Tri memes and make a thread in Your Creations.
Who wants to swap BeyRanks XD. Yep, my last RF's gone LOL.

Haha, I remember when I thought Dark was tier and I played Hell kid.
(Dec. 01, 2013  4:51 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Tri XD You should make lots of Bad Luck Tri memes and make a thread in Your Creations.
It would be something like:

GETS GENBULL RANDOM BOOSTER

BROWN F230
Brown F230is good...
And you should see Tri and I'd conversation XD
(Dec. 01, 2013  7:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Brown F230is good...
Well, Orange F230 is better.
(Dec. 01, 2013  7:16 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Brown F230is good...

It's not nearly as good as the orange one, apparently, which I think is the point.

I'd stay away from memes, just because of the specter of our eight-tentacled ex-admin (jus' saying, generally meme posts are discouraged Wink ).

(Nov. 29, 2013  7:20 AM)Cannon Wrote: It's sad to think that I haven't touched or played with my Beyblades in about 2-3 months .. Or well I've played them for about 10 minutes and packed em back up.

Man, life kills .. I'll probably sell all of them so if you need any beys let me know lol

Try spinning some older MFB instead, play around with stuff pre-hell/basalt/big plastic disks and all that, even lighter newer stuff if you have it (non-synchromed zero g's and so on). 'spretty fun man, MFB was pretty dang sweet before the weight/power creep happened.
Eight tentacled ex-admin who discourages memes... It's common knowledge as to who that is...
I could see how some of us are losing/not losing interest (not playing beyblade, but visiting this site is what keeps us from quitting all-together. I'm going through that too, but I have a good reason: I only battle in the midst of a series, or around tournaments.
(Nov. 24, 2013  8:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: [quote='Triforceblader' pid='1174874' dateline='1385296259']
guys is there any possible way for me to take a case of Beys through TSA security at an airport and not get stopped? But honestly, this is a serious question

I got stopped in 2012 heading up to Toronto. Took all of 2 minutes to explain and I kept on going.

that would have helped me if you posted it before I fot on the plane lolz but its okay i didn't bring any of mine. My parents didn't want me loosing half of my collection.

P.S sorry for replying to your post so late I didn't see it when I was in florida oh well...
Happy Cyber Monday guys

Okay so walmart cut down the price for the octagon showdown set in half at 19.97 and two packs are as much as the single packs there too! Happy hunting! http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng....l&_tt=beyb
I think it's pretty inteteresting how you can correlate combos from the old days to similair combos now.

Like with MSF-H Genbull Dragooon CH120EWD to Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD

Bahamdia Dragooon BD145LRF/R2F to Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF(Lightning Tank)

Flame 145SF to Gryph Gryph E230BSF
So I have 2 things-

1. I realized I have a bey from every generation except 4 layer system

2. In a battle between dark_mousy and Kai-v I saw on YouTube, I saw Kai-v do sometype of cross handed launch that has been on my mind lately. Anyone know about this?