Beyblade Random Thoughts

unconventional beyblade tool uses

at least it keeps the wires untangled
(Nov. 10, 2013  3:38 AM)Insomniac. Wrote: unconventional beyblade tool uses

at least it keeps the wires untangled
lol innovation, I like it! I used my Unicorno clear wheel once to cut the shrink wrap stuff they put over video games lol
I did the same exact thing with Lacerta I think before.

@Insomniac., I love the idea haha.
I think I used Thermal to pop open a bottle cap once.

EDIT: Or it might've been Midnight... Whatever, one of them works.
(Sep. 30, 2013  11:43 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I heard genbull Phoenix dragoon and bykko were tribute to the old gen beyblades

Thats a lie these are them:

Genbull The Dark Tortoise

Bey Obviously resembles Max

Wyvang: The Great Sea Dragon Bey
It's owner looks like Tyson wearing a mask letting his hair hang loose

Byakko: The Fierce Tiger Bey
Is wearing the clothes of Ray and Looks like a mini look alike

Garudas: The Great Phoenix god bey
Owner resembles Kai a bit while he was injured plus the White spike of hair on his head resembles him
I do not know where you got those "sub names" like "The Fierce Tiger Bey" because that sounds more like a 'lie' than DRAGON KING thinking that Phoenix and Dragooon were part of the tributes to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ...

The Holy Beasts in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade were just known as, for instance, "the red fire phoenix of the south" or whatever cardinal point it is associated with. So, just the colour, the element, the animal and the cardinal point : nothing about fancy qualifying adjectives or anything ... I have no idea where that comes from.
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know where you got those "sub names" like "The Fierce Tiger Bey" because that sounds more like a 'lie' than DRAGON KING thinking that Phoenix and Dragooon were part of the tributes to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ...

The Holy Beasts in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade were just known as, for instance, "the red fire phoenix of the south" or whatever cardinal point it is associated with. So, just the colour, the element, the animal and the cardinal point : nothing about fancy qualifying adjectives or anything ... I have no idea where that comes from.

Yes I added them but Thief Pheonic and Dark Night Dragoon are not the Incarnate beys it just isnt right. For one the Owners don't look like Kai and Tyson. Tihi (Garudas owner) and Captain Arrow (Wyvanng owner) do look like them
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:42 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Yes I added them but Thief Pheonic and Dark Night Dragoon are not the Incarnate beys it just isnt right. For one the Owners don't look like Kai and Tyson. Tihi (Garudas owner) and Captain Arrow (Wyvanng owner) do look like them

"Tihi" ? That is not the name of Garudas' owner : he is called Karura.
(Nov. 11, 2013  5:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2013  4:42 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: Yes I added them but Thief Pheonic and Dark Night Dragoon are not the Incarnate beys it just isnt right. For one the Owners don't look like Kai and Tyson. Tihi (Garudas owner) and Captain Arrow (Wyvanng owner) do look like them

"Tihi" ? That is not the name of Garudas' owner : he is called Karura.

Sorry I was watching the lost episodes and have been looking at info on the bey's owner that that came up on there and IMDB
Someone needs to correct that wherever you read "Tihi" from ...
(Nov. 11, 2013  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone needs to correct that wherever you read "Tihi" from ...

agreed wel at least I know now that its Karura
After ordering, two Mars Red LR launchers I've now figured out a way to fix all my LR launchers. Well the ones where the screw holes or other plastic was cracked. But now We have at least 7 tournament ready LR launchers and two Mars Red ones on their way. Game on.
(Nov. 12, 2013  11:55 PM)Coach Wrote: After ordering, two Mars Red LR launchers I've now figured out a way to fix all my LR launchers. Well the ones where the screw holes or other plastic was cracked. But now We have at least 7 tournament ready LR launchers and two Mars Red ones on their way. Game on.

At least you are prepared for multiple launcher breaks LOLZ

But seriously, its good that you know how to repair the launchers!
That win moment when you get your girlfriend into Beyblade without even trying >:)
Heck yes! Grin

I wish I could get my friends into beyblade. They see it as a kids game and find it somewhat weird I still play it until I explain why.
Yeah, once I explain why, people usually have a little more respect for me. It's a lot more technical than they think. Anyway, I think I'll buy her a Beyblade for Christmas...I just can't decide which one yet.
Pfff...get her an Ultimate DX Attack/Balance set!
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:15 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Yeah, once I explain why, people usually have a little more respect for me. It's a lot more technical than they think. Anyway, I think I'll buy her a Beyblade for Christmas...I just can't decide which one yet.

If you haven't introduced her to Takara or Sonokong Beys yet that would probably be a good choice, although Hasbro is catching up relatively fast.
I's It possible to brake a string launcher? Like the two side bit's? Cause I was ripping on my string launcher and I broke one of those bit's lol. Now what am I gonna do, I broke one of my best's!

@TSO(Hope you don't mind) Get a, Phantom Orion. Make It spin for the 7 mins, That'll keep happy XD lol.
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:15 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Yeah, once I explain why, people usually have a little more respect for me. It's a lot more technical than they think. Anyway, I think I'll buy her a Beyblade for Christmas...I just can't decide which one yet.

I would say bandid genbu, if u cant get her the DX sets, if hasbro makes it in time Joyful_2
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:30 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I's It possible to brake a string launcher? Like the two side bit's? Cause I was ripping on my string launcher and I broke one of those bit's lol. Now what am I gonna do, I broke one of my best's!

@TSO(Hope you don't mind) Get a, Phantom Orion. Make It spin for the 7 mins, That'll keep happy XD lol.

You mean the prongs that hold the blade on? That's as easy as it gets just replace that and the part behind it with the same off of a ripcord launcher.
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:36 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  3:30 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: I's It possible to brake a string launcher? Like the two side bit's? Cause I was ripping on my string launcher and I broke one of those bit's lol. Now what am I gonna do, I broke one of my best's!

You mean the prongs that hold the blade on? That's as easy as it gets just replace that and the part behind it with the same off of a ripcord launcher.
Yeah that's what I mean. Thanks, I thought I was screwed! Now I don't have too get a new one. Thanks Smile
Plus they're the easiest thing to replace on the launcher. You don't actually have open it up to replace the prongs (from what I remember lol).
You guys are making feel like an idiot lol. Thanks I'm gonna start fixing now.
Yeah that happened to my old R string launcher that the prongs that attack the bey broke so I attached another one from a regular launcher Smile