Beyblade Random Thoughts

Ownage, do you mean countries in the Arctic Circle? If so, probably.
That's what I meant, I didn't mean literally Antarctica, for all I know, there's a frozen McDonalds at Scott's Point.
Antarctica and the Arctic circle are completely different (one could say they are polar opposites), so I'm sure there are bladers in the Arctic circle, but not Antarctica.
i have a friend that said to me once saying "i wish that beyblades can move i mean that on the movies that they can move by saying stuff jump right left up down there should be voice controlled beyblades.
It would be invented by apple. It would be known as the "iBey", haha.

I'm actually surprised something like this wasnt released. My dad always says he'd like them more if you could do that.
i think that not very much people know about this web site because how i herd of it was from the beybladegeeks. when there where announcing a beyblade torment. and most of my friends don't even know who the beybladegeeks are.so i think that they should make a beyblade commercial on tv.Or make a link on beyblade battles.com.
(Oct. 14, 2013  2:24 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Antarctica and the Arctic circle are completely different (one could say they are polar opposites), so I'm sure there are bladers in the Arctic circle, but not Antarctica.
Unless some scientist is secretly building top tier combos...

In the Arctic Circle though, definitley.
(Oct. 14, 2013  3:18 AM)wolf800 Wrote: i think that not very much people know about this web site because how i herd of it was from the beybladegeeks. when there where announcing a beyblade torment. and most of my friends don't even know who the beybladegeeks are.so i think that they should make a beyblade commercial on tv.Or make a link on beyblade battles.com.
We almost have 85,000 members, how can you say not many people have heard of the site?
I assume he means instead of those Hangover Part III billboards, there would be ads of FEAR HELL KID #1 or Hazel's House of Vocabulary and Comebacks, because Hazel man, not only would he argue with you, he'd blow you away with his comebacks...
(Oct. 13, 2013  3:03 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Edit: Don't be offended by my post, I'm just commenting on the repetitive outcomes in today's tournaments.

Repetitive outcomes in today's tournaments? This isn't an isolated phenomenon; the best parts/combinations are always the most highly used. That shouldn't be surprising. But regardless, to insinuate that there are very few "competitive combos" is wrong. There is a relatively clearly defined "top tier" set of parts, but there is still much room for creativity/variation/experimentation both within and outside of that. And you mustn't forget that part of what makes this game fun goes beyond simply what combinations are used; as someone who has attended tournaments, you should know this. The Winning Combations thread isn't the be all, end all. It only paints part of the picture.
Well said Kei Smile

To add on, OwnageDerp, it's not just Zero G that just had these amazing combos that are used a lot in today's meta and posted often in the winning combinations thread. In the Metal Fusion/Metal Masters era it was Lightning, Basalt, and Hell that took over. In the 4D era, it was Blitz, Variares, Flash, and Duo.
Anybody here know the difference between Takara Tomy's beys and Hashbro's beys?
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:37 AM)ben2001 Wrote: Anybody here know the difference between Takara Tomy's beys and Hashbro's beys?

That goes in the " ask a question, get answer #2" thread
So...anyone know why the Mercury Anubis Brave version is called the Brave version? Or why the Legend version was given its name, for that matter? I'm just kind of curious how they gave each Beyblade its name based on its coloring.
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:51 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So...anyone know why the Mercury Anubis Brave version is called the Brave version? Or why the Legend version was given its name, for that matter? I'm just kind of curious how they gave each Beyblade its name based on its coloring.

"Legend" is obvious : it is the colour of Yuki's Mercury Anubius in the anime, and he is part of the Legend Bladers.

As for "Brave", I do not think there is a clear meaning. It 'sounds' 'flamey', no hah ?
I was playing around with some combos ( just incase a tourney pops up) and I tried phantom Orion 85xf I was very surprised with how well it did,I thought attack types were useless in hasbro stadiums
Cause they can't KO easily and they end up getting OSed everytime they battle stamina or Defence types
(Oct. 15, 2013  4:35 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I was playing around with some combos ( just incase a tourney pops up) and I tried phantom Orion 85xf I was very surprised with how well it did,I thought attack types were useless in hasbro stadiums
Well, first off Phantom ____ 85MF is already top tier. Technically it is a cross between a stamina and attack type so it can destabilize and still have stamina. The XF variant is only lacking in stamina which, I believe, phantom can make up for against non-tier combos or combos that it has an advantage against (defense types and lighter stamina types in a hasbro stadium- not duo) With MF the combo would be better.
EDIT: Obviously it would be better in a hasbro stadium, since there is almost no place to KO and it is the best high speed high stamina bottom...
Yeah I knew that, but I didn't know it was good in a hasbro stadium as well
And if Mercury doesn't have mode change, why is it a "legendary bey". The others and a few more have multiple layers or something, you know.
It's actually the only non 4d system legendary beyblade it's pretty boring in my opinion
Probably the beyblade is so epic, it needs candy cane stripes, extremely hollow and lots of recoil! (Mercury Anubius, your uncompetitive man) oh, and it's so epic, it has to only have one mode... Legendary? Hand the Medallon face to Duo Uranus at once.
So one time Me and my brothers were battleing tornado leone, driger ms and dragoon g and my brother launched leone after I launcher driger and it RODE on top of driger for a couple of seconds and then came off I was really surprised to see driger being able to hold it up that long being so smallXD
(Oct. 15, 2013  4:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:51 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: So...anyone know why the Mercury Anubis Brave version is called the Brave version? Or why the Legend version was given its name, for that matter? I'm just kind of curious how they gave each Beyblade its name based on its coloring.

"Legend" is obvious : it is the colour of Yuki's Mercury Anubius in the anime, and he is part of the Legend Bladers.

As for "Brave", I do not think there is a clear meaning. It 'sounds' 'flamey', no hah ?
Fair enough. I guess I'll always wonder why they chose "brave" over "flame" or "fire" version haha