Beyblade Random Thoughts

ok sorry I'll edit my post and make it less rude Smile
but first I have to eat dinner I'll do it in about 5-10 minuts Smile
I don't have a Zero G stadium so I wouldn't know, but has anyone noticed that when you use the Zero G (Shogun Steel) beyblades in the bb-10, they don't spin that well. I mean the performance tip is all weird for some of them.
do you mean stock? most stock zero-g bey's will probally bounce stock if not on a flat tip due to the fact that there extremly unbalanced
(Sep. 20, 2013  10:59 PM)Lazer Wrote: do you mean stock? most stock zero-g bey's will probally bounce stock if not on a flat tip due to the fact that there extremly unbalanced
No, it doesn't bounce. They just don't spin as long or battle as well as the MF and 4D beyblades...
yeah that's common among stock zero-g beyblades there terrible and useless I wouldn't be suprised if one got beat by dark gemios h145q
To add on, they're bad because they are lighter and asymmetrical.
I think I said that 3 posts back...
Ah, my bad, I didn't see that.
ok my hasbro darkhelm fx stadium looks like a junkyard car it's still legal but it's got cracks all over the outside and one near the top of a wall (so glad I ordered the galaxy pegasis dx set Smile)
Hasbros stadiums aren't legal though...
I know what you mean though. Draciel MS decided to go out of its way to murder every wall of one of my hasbro stadiums.
I mean legal for hasbro meta-game testing Smile yeah when I have my BB:10 I'll have to take extra good care of it and remember my 2 motto's *if you don't want a mess then never use or buy MS!* and *if you want a good non cracked/dented stadium then don't use MS or you'll be forced to but a new stadium*
It was only Draciel MS though. It was probably a karma thing cuz I had stopped liking Draciel for a little while and became obsessed with Phantom Fox MS. So, in common Draciel fashion, it did the only thing it could do. Use it's massive recoil to wound my innocent stadium.

There you have it, another short story brought to you by yours truly, and sponsored by:
Stably Steemers is carpet cleaners lol but seriously why did you start using Draciel MS again I bet recoil is now your #1 enemy...
Eh, got my BB-10 soon after. Plus I really like Draciel again, I couldn't stay mad at it XD
great news I got another BGrin Grin this one hasn't been modified one bit so I can now use BGrin in tournaments... I traded mine for my friends who's kinda losing interest in beyblade and isn't going to any tournaments. plus he doesn't have that many bey's now...
Do u mean bb 10 or b d
BD of course :\ besides don't even have a BB:10 yet im still waiting for it to come in the mail... oh and try to make posts more meaningful or you might get warned Unhappy anyway is it just me or do hasbro WD's wear faster then TT WD's? cause from my experience my Takara Tomy WD's always hold out longer before becoming aggressive and Illegal... as a matter of fact my 2 takara WD's are my only good not worn still legal WD's the rest are completely worn and probally illegal for tournaments :\
Yeah, my hasbro wd is so worn its like an attack type
I have too many beys lol

I just looked in one of my boxes and said,"Wait, I have Counter Leone?"
(Sep. 29, 2013  3:36 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I have too many beys lol

I just looked in one of my boxes and said,"Wait, I have Counter Leone?"
wow that is really cool, finding beys u didn't even know u had. Maybe one day that'll happen for me.... One day...
I just had to erase a few posts in an unrelated topic, but we have known for a few days now thanks to the French dub that the Beyblade below is called "Phantom Fenrir", but we actually saw so little of it that I do not know if it deserves a thread of its own ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...pid1156103
As such, it is also one Beyblade I am not certain we should hope Hasbro will release.

(Jun. 11, 2013  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I will post it here because in the end we saw barely anything of it, but Daidouji used a new Beyblade in what might be the last episode of Zero-G or its first season depending on what Hasbro decides to do. We only see this of it though, and it might have new parts, which makes it even odder that we did not really see it well in the anime :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisodeWolfbey.JPG]

Also, Daidouji's robot turned into a spinning top hah :
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey1.JPG]
[Image: ZeroGlostepisoderobotbey2.JPG]
Let us see Hasbro release that now hah.

By the way, the 'season' ends with a new tournament, so it was a sort of awkward ending if it was really the end ... To disuss and see the new lost episodes, head over to the thread in the Beyblade Anime and Manga topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...pid1125140
Hasbro's should release that bey!Chocked they should make it the same size!XD just kidding it'll destroy everything!!XD
Well, that's one way you could take over the world! Tongue_out And a very inventive way at that!
Is it me, or does Doji's robot resemble something like a Beywarrior?

Hasbro's inperation?
You would need a BB-10 the size of a small town to accommodate that top lol

Also, it's got A230BWD Tongue_out