Beyblade Random Thoughts

^You sir have me cracking up! I lost it when I saw the buff eagle lol XD
(Jul. 17, 2013  7:29 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: ^You sir have me cracking up! I lost it when I saw the buff eagle lol XD

I was laughing when I saw the one with Yoda saying "At me bro, you come". LOL XD
(Jul. 17, 2013  8:20 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2013  7:29 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: ^You sir have me cracking up! I lost it when I saw the buff eagle lol XD

I was laughing when I saw the one with Yoda saying "At me bro, you come". LOL XD

"Advance towards my position, brethren." Classic, literally.
I need to get more plastics, but then there's Shogun Steel... My wallet goes all over the place these days.
It was supposed to be the Mel Gibson style XD The eagle is another one of my faves though XD
No joke, at my Wal-Mart kids will see me with a blade and they'll challenge me! After I wreck them a couple thousand times I give them tips and tell them to join the WBO. Some of them have tried to bet and in my head I'm like,"I could totally take those easily..." BUT I'm a half decent person XD
Mine is of course the lobster, it's like some Cancer bey is sitting idley by in the stadium and the slightest touch is returned ten fold.
(Jul. 17, 2013  8:31 PM)Ryuujin M Wrote: I need to get more plastics, but then there's Shogun Steel... My wallet goes all over the place these days.
You should see the wallets of the PR collectors, especially with all the stunts Bandai America has been pulling over us. SDCC exclusive gold morphers, more expensive Legacy items that the collector in me must have... each priced at at least 60 bucks, 100 bucks for the gold morpher. Lord knows how much that morpher will scalp for.

This is also justifies my reasoning for never understanding the old use of "Hasderp" when many other fandoms have it significantly worse off than this one. Transformer fans have a reputation of calling Hasbro their own name, then Bandai's PR fanboys are up in arms over the fact they released a gold Legacy Morpher (a gold colored Power Morpher has been in demand as long as Tommy has been a popular Ranger) as a Comic Con exclusive, only.
Hm, who knew Dollarama sold legitimate, Hasbro Beyblades? (Caution, large image) (Click to View)
Yup, they only sold the Spark FX, Metal Fury Beyblades and a few Spark FX Beywheelz, nothing competitive here, unfortunately. But hey, these both only cost $3 CAD. I couldn't pass up an offer for one of these!

The funny thing is, ToysRUs was right beside this Dollarama.
Yeah, I'm really surprised Dollarama would sell these, not bad!
Not sure if this is the right place, but maybe it is. Not used to such organized forums XD

Anywho, while back I bought a Hasbro Dual Launcher. Anyone who knows what this thing is knows it is a piece of carp, so I been looking for away to maybe make it into a grip. It has the old grip style so maybe a little bit of cutting and hollowing might make it into something? I've looked for away to do it on google but never really found anything. So I was hoping maybe someone has an idea of knows a link to a website or something that way it isn't a complete was of money? o:
Yeah the Duel Launcher is a piece of carp!
(Jul. 20, 2013  4:01 AM)Tris Wrote:
Hm, who knew Dollarama sold legitimate, Hasbro Beyblades? (Caution, large image) (Click to View)
Yup, they only sold the Spark FX, Metal Fury Beyblades and a few Spark FX Beywheelz, nothing competitive here, unfortunately. But hey, these both only cost $3 CAD. I couldn't pass up an offer for one of these!

The funny thing is, ToysRUs was right beside this Dollarama.

Wow. While the Metal Wheels may be terrible, 3.00 is not bad at all to get some extra tracks and bottoms.
you should have saved the money
(Jul. 20, 2013  3:28 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah the Duel Launcher is a piece of carp!

I know! I even put two ripcords together by cutting off the little hole part on one and the end of another and melting the two together. It words really nicely, even though I'm sure it is illegal, but it didn't even help the dual launcher give more rotations. So now I'm trying to think of how to make in into a grip where I can put a light or string launcher in so it at lest has some kinda use. =3=
(Jul. 21, 2013  7:27 AM)Euphoric King Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  3:28 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Yeah the Duel Launcher is a piece of carp!

I know! I even put two ripcords together by cutting off the little hole part on one and the end of another and melting the two together. It words really nicely, even though I'm sure it is illegal, but it didn't even help the dual launcher give more rotations. So now I'm trying to think of how to make in into a grip where I can put a light or string launcher in so it at lest has some kinda use. =3=

Even if you manage to make it into a grip, it'd still be extremely illegal in any tournament.

Despite that, it'd be fun to see if you can do it, and how it works!
(Jul. 21, 2013  7:27 AM)Euphoric King Wrote:

You always could try to make a dual string launcher, but it would be still illegal and hard to do
Guuuuuuuys. TOP 100!!!!!!!!!!!! Way too happy right now, and my win percentage... Hehe ;D
My favorite bey is Diablo Nemesis. I saw a match where it circled around the stadium and knocked Earth Eagle out of the stadium like a boss.
so a really cool thing happened..
my dad was at a dollar store, and he found a hasbro sparks Ldrago Guardian for 3$

... my brother checked online for photos and everything.. it is all real
Somebody posted a picture of that somewhere on this site recently. If someone finds a Killer "Befall", let me know hah.
(Jul. 24, 2013  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somebody posted a picture of that somewhere on this site recently. If someone finds a Killer "Befall", let me know hah.

lol.. well i am a bit slow to these things (rarely come on any more). still a nice recolor for 3$ is pretty carping nice for me lol (finally a beyblade i will use for collection instead of playing)

haha, will do Tongue_out_wink
The combo rock eonis d125rs looks like an alien space ship XD

(Jul. 24, 2013  4:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Somebody posted a picture of that somewhere on this site recently. If someone finds a Killer "Befall", let me know hah.
Why looking for a picture of a killer befall? Is it because the hasbro name and Takara name are mixed? Tongue_out
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:58 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: so a really cool thing happened..
my dad was at a dollar store, and he found a hasbro sparks Ldrago Guardian for 3$

... my brother checked online for photos and everything.. it is all real

a $3 beyblade at a dollar store?

LOL
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:36 PM)Karl Wrote: Why looking for a picture of a killer befall? Is it because the hasbro name and Takara name are mixed? Tongue_out

I do not want a picture of it, I want at least one more Killer Beafowl.
(Jul. 25, 2013  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  11:36 PM)Karl Wrote: Why looking for a picture of a killer befall? Is it because the hasbro name and Takara name are mixed? Tongue_out

I do not want a picture of it, I want at least one more Killer Beafowl.

Most likely for the EWD, I'm guessing.

I don't think they'll have that which sucks, unless they do sell 2-packs, which would be great!
I try out a F230 Orange one.
Weird that it is not good as Cannon's one.
I found F230 to be kinda weird then.
OH on a random thought, does anyone found that Archer Genbull are so easy to get?
I got like 4 of them