Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 01, 2013  10:02 PM)draco77 Wrote: Yes I know about attack types and Aries but they also knock other beys off balance also bb10 also good for phantom Orion bd and diabolic nemesis except all the recoil damage done by attack types knocking them out but a good stadium choice would be the tornado stadium for use with diabolic nemesis or phantom orion
[/align]

What are you asking then? I'm really confused with your English...
English I was talking about the very first post on this forum not whatever your talking about but how do I battle and get points and change my profile pic
Go to "User CP" at the top right by "Log Out". As for points, attend WBO events and earn them.
Got the pic and ok for the points sorry for the trouble I figured it out already for the profile pic
(May. 01, 2013  9:45 PM)draco77 Wrote: Why Aries or storm Pegasus the bets worth wanting are bahamdia or begirados the only thing attack types do to other types are knock them off balance Aries just sits there for a stamina battle
I think I know what he is talking about. He must have read some old threads or posts and heard people talking about Rock Aries and Storm Pegasis. Sicne those things haven't been updated in awhile he was suggesting that Bahamdia or Begirados should be on it and not those two previous mentioned Beys.
(May. 01, 2013  10:22 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 01, 2013  9:45 PM)draco77 Wrote: Why Aries or storm Pegasus the bets worth wanting are bahamdia or begirados the only thing attack types do to other types are knock them off balance Aries just sits there for a stamina battle
I think I know what he is talking about. He must have read some old threads or posts and heard people talking about Rock Aries and Storm Pegasis. Sicne those things haven't been updated in awhile he was suggesting that Bahamdia or Begirados should be on it and not those two previous mentioned Beys.

I just looked- he's referring to Aries in the OP when Brad is talking about getting one from Hasbro...
That akward moment your EDS spins longer than your B;D...

I did a solo spin time with Phantom Cancer B;D and got 3:30 something if I recall correctly. I just did a solo spin time with Phantom Cancer 85EDS and got 5:39... I think that's so awesome, haha. It sucks it wears down so fast. This one was MINT.
(May. 01, 2013  10:48 PM)Tri Wrote: That akward moment your EDS spins longer than your B;D...

I did a solo spin time with Phantom Cancer B;D and got 3:30 something if I recall correctly. I just did a solo spin time with Phantom Cancer 85EDS and got 5:39... I think that's so awesome, haha. It sucks it wears down so fast. This one was MINT.
Your BD is not very good is it? Mine is not good. I think my Burn Gasher 100 SD spins as long (Or close to) my Phantom Orion BD.
My stock Phantom Orion B:D span for about 6 minutes.. why are the spin times so inconsistent? D:
(May. 01, 2013  11:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 01, 2013  10:48 PM)Tri Wrote: That akward moment your EDS spins longer than your B;D...

Your BD is not very good is it? Mine is not good. I think my Burn Gasher 100 SD spins as long (Or close to) my Phantom Orion BD.

You guys are forgetting the most fundamental aspect, which is the performance in a battle itself. Sure some combinations have longer solo spins than a stock Phantom Orion B:D, mainly due to low gravity aerodynamics, lighter weight, and sharp bottoms. But what B:D has to offer above all else is the bearings.

In a battle, with conventional track-bottom, the bey stops when the Metal / Chrome wheel stops spinning, because they are 'stuck' / stationary. While with bearings, it's a lot more difficult for a bey to make a complete stop, because essentially, you have two parts that can spin independently.
Yeah guys before Zero G came B:D sucked (despite what some people said). It's only use was for countering some of the niche spin stealers. Now those have expanded it has use again.
The black beypointer is turning out to be rare.... i never thought it would be...
Now that I think about it, If Horogium is the clock, shouldn't Basalt Horogium be Quartz Horogium?
I know I wasn't here for a very long time, but it kinda upsets me about the amount of bladers were at old tournaments, compared to the amount of bladers out there now. I guess people just had more "Bey-Spirit" when Metal Fusion came out.
(May. 03, 2013  2:54 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: The black beypointer is turning out to be rare.... i never thought it would be...

It's amazing how many kids ask where I got mine/if they can buy it from me haha.

(May. 04, 2013  4:49 AM)LMAO Wrote: I know I wasn't here for a very long time, but it kinda upsets me about the amount of bladers were at old tournaments, compared to the amount of bladers out there now. I guess people just had more "Bey-Spirit" when Metal Fusion came out.

This may be true for Toronto (outside of our ANIME NORTH tournaments which are always huge), but I'd say our tournaments around the world are still doing well, especially in the US (the most recent New York tournament is the best example of this, but many of the other qualifiers had 20+ participants, which is still good).

That being said, the most appropriate thread for posts like this would be: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...m-Thoughts
Oh, that's where my post was supposed to go, I didn't know about that thread, thanks! :p

Hmm, sucks that our qualifier had about 11.

Anyways, the Black Beypointers price recently went up a lot! I remember 2 years back where someone had 2 of them for $20. Now it costs about $40 (including shipping) for just one of them.
It kind of sucks how Hasbro & Takara Tomy LLs fit in BB73 launcher grips, but not with the ripcords in.
Some really stupid games involving Ginga from Metal Fight Beyblade hahah :
http://www.beybladejeux.com/

It is just bad because there do not seem to be any instructions ...
(May. 05, 2013  2:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some really stupid games involving Ginga from Metal Fight Beyblade hahah :
http://www.beybladejeux.com/

It is just bad because there do not seem to be any instructions ...

LOOOOOOL. "Beyblade Jeep" killed me! Basically all the games there just have a picture of Ginga and a different background. I'm so confused, I don't know how to start the game!
BEYBLADE VS. YU-GI-OH MOTOCROSS

This is the game I've been waiting for.
That site is more fun than BeybladeBattles.com, no joke.
(May. 05, 2013  6:45 PM)Kei Wrote: BEYBLADE VS. YU-GI-OH MOTOCROSS

This is the game I've been waiting for.

Same here! I laughed so hard when the music started playing. My eyes are watering, haha!
I wonder if anyone has made a successful beyblade with mostly rubber parts. It would have some crazy recoil though.
what would be? MF Fusion Hades R145R2F? (I believe would be the better one possible)

EDIT: also would be interesting to see a rubber wheel on Zero G stadiums, but will be more interesting if its a chrome wheel with a rubber attached
Wow that's the exact beyblade build I had in mind. But yeah I wonder how that beyblade would perform. I assume it would be bouncing all over the place.