Beyblade Random Thoughts

Does anyone else hate helping a new person to beyblade Tired, putting the bey on the launcher upside down and stuff
Don't understand why people are using CS as a defense tip.. it seems to be easier to KO than RS. I can never KO stinking RS.
(Apr. 26, 2013  8:36 PM)alucardZ Wrote: Don't understand why people are using CS as a defense tip.. it seems to be easier to KO than RS. I can never KO stinking RS.
I like it because it seems to have more stamina than RS. It's not as defensive, but it works.
(Apr. 26, 2013  8:36 PM)alucardZ Wrote: Don't understand why people are using CS as a defense tip.. it seems to be easier to KO than RS. I can never KO stinking RS.

Although RS is better for purely Defence, CS provides more stamina and still has great Defence. I find RS is kOed easily from me anyways. I have a harder time KOing CS quite honestly.
(Apr. 26, 2013  8:59 PM)Tri Wrote:

Although RS is better for purely Defence, CS provides more stamina and still has great Defence. I find RS is kOed easily from me anyways. I have a harder time KOing CS quite honestly.
Also I've seen RS OSed by Attack before (Mainly MF, but others can do it to). So I'm not sure I like RS best. Especially in a tournament situation.
I can KO really heavy customs without problems, I don't know of CS because I don't own one, still I preffer RB for defense, I like the pattern it does and its balance, It's not nice to crash against a MSF Revizer Wyvang E230 when it uses RB LOL
My RS is worn in way so that even with a perfect flower pattern, you won't make solid contact, and for some reason my R2F's flower pattern breaks after like the first 2-3 impacts so I can never win against RS Tired not sure if it's an issue with my R2F or my RS. I know I can bank/sliding shoot fine, the flower pattern just breaks really easily Uncertain
Both reactions are normal when they worn, it's happening to my RDF and RB, if I mislaunch
R2F's flower pattern breaking? Or the unusual movement pattern of RS..?
In a way the way RS moves could be used in a tournament Grin but it'd lose to about every stamina combination lol
Has anyone else noticed that SB is a good anti sway and good for a few other things in a Zero g stadium? I like using it after some tests I've done. Also FS does similar things in a match and acts a little like it, but I prefer SB still.
alucardZ: Both

@I think the same, but no time for tests unfortunately

I'm trying to make a Phoenic combo and it frustrates me that I don't like balro and gryph for it!

Also WSF with MSF Gryph Gryph AD145 didn't self ko on informal testings, but was boring has hell to see (for an attack combo)
Synchroming Saramanda & Scythe is possible...
No, no. Haha, even if it's 'possible' it's not legal.
I'm actually kind of annoyed Hasbro decided to release Divine Crown, but not Hades Crown. Why? Divine Crown is game-exclusive, while Hades Crown is owned by a semi-prominent character in the anime. It doesn't make sense to me, because Hasbro's released are heavily centered around the anime. They released Thermal Gemios and Flame Serpent, which only appeared for like three minutes each in one episode.

In respect to the "They had to make Divine" argument, they could have put Divine Chimera in the video game or released it as a starter. Every video game Beyblade besides Cyber Pegasus has been game-exclusive, and nearly all have had a painted MW. Chimera's a much better fit then Hyperblade Wing Pegasus.

...This is also partially because I like Hades Crown, and you can never find a real one on eBay for a decent price.
(Apr. 30, 2013  2:38 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'm actually kind of annoyed Hasbro decided to release Divine Crown, but not Hades Crown. Why? Divine Crown is game-exclusive, while Hades Crown is owned by a semi-prominent character in the anime. It doesn't make sense to me, because Hasbro's released are heavily centered around the anime. They released Thermal Gemios and Flame Serpent, which only appeared for like three minutes each in one episode.

In respect to the "They had to make Divine" argument, they could have put Divine Chimera in the video game or released it as a starter. Every video game Beyblade besides Cyber Pegasus has been game-exclusive, and nearly all have had a painted MW. Chimera's a much better fit then Hyperblade Wing Pegasus.

...This is also partially because I like Hades Crown, and you can never find a real one on eBay for a decent price.
Yeah. I wish they would have released it. I always wanted a Storm Aquario double pack. Mainly because when Beyblade Metal Fusion first came out it was my favorite bey.
(Apr. 29, 2013  8:22 PM)Tri Wrote: No, no. Haha, even if it's 'possible' it's not legal.
Lol I know. It wouldn't even be good enough to use in a tournament if it was...I just thought that was cool.
Maybe I should collect knight-like Beyblades, such as Gravity Perseus (or has a cool helmet facebolt), and make a custom 3 blade team of knights each with a unique style of battle or that each emphasize different things in the arena. <3
Is it just Me or would having a metal change tip be extremely useful?
If we knew what it was, maybe it would be.
Exactly, there should be a RDGrin and a MDGrin, but alas, TT never made family members for the track tips (excep for FGrin and FConfused).
Why Aries or storm Pegasus the bets worth wanting are bahamdia or begirados the only thing attack types do to other types are knock them off balance Aries just sits there for a stamina battle
(May. 01, 2013  9:45 PM)draco77 Wrote: Why Aries or storm Pegasus the bets worth wanting are bahamdia or begirados the only thing attack types do to other types are knock them off balance Aries just sits there for a stamina battle

Huh? (To me) That doesn't make sense... Could you re-word that?
Sorry I'm new here but I'm serious though that is what attack types do and aries
(May. 01, 2013  9:51 PM)draco77 Wrote: Sorry I'm new here but I'm serious though that is what attack types do and aries

Um... your English is really confusing. I assume you mean "What do attack types do", and is "Rock aries good"

Attack types: Beys with rapid movement: good for KO'ing other beys, if used in the right stadium (ie, BB-10)

Rock Aries: Extremely outclassed. It's not good in this Meta's day and age.

PS. I think this would go in Ask a Question get an Answer...
Yes I know about attack types and Aries but they also knock other beys off balance also bb10 also good for phantom Orion bd and diabolic nemesis except all the recoil damage done by attack types knocking them out but a good stadium choice would be the tornado stadium for use with diabolic nemesis or phantom orion
[/align]