Beyblade Random Thoughts

XD um that was awkward. I like how if you take Meteo on a low track with GF and weak launch it against a bey like Duo, It will gain so much spin that it will stall for a minute lol.
(Feb. 17, 2013  9:55 PM)MBF1 Wrote: So I doubt anyone cleans their beyblades, and I was wondering how much bacteria must there be on them? The curiosity is killing me. XD If only there was a way to find out.

Get a UV light, when its night close the light and put the UV light on the bey and u will see
(Feb. 18, 2013  3:18 PM)HDSK Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  9:55 PM)MBF1 Wrote: So I doubt anyone cleans their beyblades, and I was wondering how much bacteria must there be on them? The curiosity is killing me. XD If only there was a way to find out.

Get a UV light, when its night close the light and put the UV light on the bey and u will see

That's not really accurate in the slightest though is it ?
It's more likely to just show up recent fingerprints ...
I don't know - you could put separate parts under a microscope ?
How woud one clean a bey without getting it wet for that matter?
(Feb. 19, 2013  7:44 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: How woud one clean a bey without getting it wet for that matter?

What sort of wet ?
Are you ruling out water ?
Or everything even slightly liquid ?
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I miss when a left spin beyblade was a really good smash attacker, now is more common that they are spin equalizer

Agreed. Variares was the last one, and I never felt it was a proper left spin attack wheel, it never used the properties left spin provides, relying solely on brute force (much like my plastics attack combo)... One would think the weight gain of later releases would make left spin's more subtle "pushing with" attacking motion more useful than the blunt force of right spin, but that hasn't been the case... A real shame, IMO. And Zero G only made this worse... I wonder if the greater efficacy of brute force has something to do with the way attacking wheels move around in the opposite direction to the way their contact points are moving, thanks to the very nature of the spinning top and its tip... It's a shame those two directions cannot be aligned (I've tried with Reverse EG, even, only to produce stalling or flipping, but I guess I'm trying to fight physics itself here lol).

The closest thing I have seen lately is Begirados/Pegasis Dragooon S130LRF. Meow! and I discussed this a few times, and the thing we both enjoyed about it is that to be successful with it you have launch with full intentions of KOing (i.e. not a wide sweeping launch to try and push the opponent like Killerken Dragooon) because there is little chance it will spin steal/equalize its way to a win. It really needs more tests because it has a good amount of smash.
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:33 PM)MyTestsAreLies Wrote: When the Bey is scraping along the floor, its spin equalizing with the opposing bey when contact is made. It then grinds the opponent down a bit, scrapes again, spin equalizes and then it finally reagins its overall balance again...

No...No...No. No. NO.
That's stupid.
(Feb. 20, 2013  8:13 PM)Whywil DS Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:33 PM)MyTestsAreLies Wrote: When the Bey is scraping along the floor, its spin equalizing with the opposing bey when contact is made. It then grinds the opponent down a bit, scrapes again, spin equalizes and then it finally reagins its overall balance again...

No...No...No. No. NO.
That's stupid.

Please elaborate , I have no idea what you're getting at , or what context/situation the post you were quoting was replying to ...
Also , why on earth to you keep quoting posts from last year ?
(Feb. 19, 2013  5:13 PM)KainHighwind Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:38 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I miss when a left spin beyblade was a really good smash attacker, now is more common that they are spin equalizer

Agreed. Variares was the last one, and I never felt it was a proper left spin attack wheel, it never used the properties left spin provides, relying solely on brute force (much like my plastics attack combo)... One would think the weight gain of later releases would make left spin's more subtle "pushing with" attacking motion more useful than the blunt force of right spin, but that hasn't been the case... A real shame, IMO. And Zero G only made this worse... I wonder if the greater efficacy of brute force has something to do with the way attacking wheels move around in the opposite direction to the way their contact points are moving, thanks to the very nature of the spinning top and its tip... It's a shame those two directions cannot be aligned (I've tried with Reverse EG, even, only to produce stalling or flipping, but I guess I'm trying to fight physics itself here lol).

The closest thing I have seen lately is Begirados/Pegasis Dragooon S130LRF. Meow! and I discussed this a few times, and the thing we both enjoyed about it is that to be successful with it you have launch with full intentions of KOing (i.e. not a wide sweeping launch to try and push the opponent like Killerken Dragooon) because there is little chance it will spin steal/equalize its way to a win. It really needs more tests because it has a good amount of smash.

I will try it when I can, and when I sure how it perform I will try to test with other parts to see if I can improve it
(Feb. 20, 2013  8:18 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  8:13 PM)Whywil DS Wrote:

No...No...No. No. NO.
That's stupid.

Please elaborate , I have no idea what you're getting at , or what context/situation the post you were quoting was replying to ...
Also , why on earth to you keep quoting posts from last year ?
More importantly, he has quoted an infamous user, who was known for his outrageous theories and tests. Hazel renamed him for a reason. XD

As for left spin attack, even I agree to whatever has been discussed.
While I never really got to utilise left spin attack, it sure was one fascinating thing.
Those hits from the opposite direction were deadly...
Zero G never really made things worse as such; it simply didn't repair the damage that had been done already...
I actually consider myself lucky to be a part of a relatively backward meta, where left spin attack may still be a threat..
I forgot how fun it is to wait for new Beyblades to arrive in the mail... I checked the mail for my Stamina/Balance DX Set, and I felt my heart sink when it wasn't there. Tongue_out

It's been too long. XD
(Feb. 20, 2013  11:29 PM)Primal Wrote: I forgot how fun it is to wait for new Beyblades to arrive in the mail... I checked the mail for my Stamina/Balance DX Set, and I felt my heart sink when it wasn't there. Tongue_out

It's been too long. XD

Yes, exactly how I feel.
(Feb. 20, 2013  11:29 PM)Primal Wrote: I forgot how fun it is to wait for new Beyblades to arrive in the mail... I checked the mail for my Stamina/Balance DX Set, and I felt my heart sink when it wasn't there. Tongue_out

It's been too long. XD
You think that's bad, I've been waiting 2 months for my first BB10
I've realized why I like Zero-G so much because it is basically an amalgamation of the best features of the previous Generations of Beyblade firstly the Beyblade's Chrome Wheels are detailed to resemble the heads or wings of their mythical beasts similar to Plastic Generation's attack rings, Also the Synchrom is something we basically always wanted to battle using two Metal Wheels at the same time the Synchrom is a nod to the Pre-Hybrid Wheel System which was intended to only have used Metal Wheels which represented their beasts.
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:28 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:

It's been too long. XD

I waited a year .
The BB-10 situation IMO is ridiculous . Serious
(Feb. 21, 2013  7:39 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:28 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:

It's been too long. XD

I waited a year .
Well, mines due to the fact I shipped my stuff to the us Canada border so I wouldn't have to pay 10 times the shipping, then they made an error, then we couldn't get to it till yesterday, but it's now stuck at my friends house...
But more on topic, since zero G started I'm assuming TT isn't producing any more BB 10s
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:01 PM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  7:39 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  6:28 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: You think that's bad, I've been waiting 2 months for my first BB10

I waited a year .
Well, mines due to the fact I shipped my stuff to the us Canada border so I wouldn't have to pay 10 times the shipping, then they made an error, then we couldn't get to it till yesterday, but it's now stuck at my friends house...
But more on topic, since zero G started I'm assuming TT isn't producing any more BB 10s

Well , I really hope they do at some point , since I want another one spare XP
Just get one on EBay. They go for about $45 in the BB-32 set.
Actually I have seen BB-32 a lot cheaper than that here recently, haha.
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:01 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Actually I have seen BB-32 a lot cheaper than that here recently, haha.

Links would be appreciated, since toynk ran out of their 32$ ones...
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:05 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:01 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: Actually I have seen BB-32 a lot cheaper than that here recently, haha.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Stadium...0452048%26

Here is a link for a bb10 for about 36 USD. Cheapest bb10 I could find as well.
Thanks, hopefully I can pick up an extra one, still find it so stupid that 90% of them go for 50$ and up
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:23 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:05 AM)Yozzoy Wrote:

You mean $46. It's $29.99 (aka $30) plus about $16 for shipping.
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:41 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:23 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  12:05 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Links would be appreciated, since toynk ran out of their 32$ ones...

You mean $46. It's $29.99 (aka $30) plus about $16 for shipping.
Weird, I could've sworn it said 19.99 a few minutes ago.. o_0