Beyblade Random Thoughts

Beat had upper, but nothing else did.
(Feb. 27, 2013  1:06 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Beat had upper, but nothing else did.

Beat was also Upper Smash, not Upper Attack.
The only thing I made that had at least a little upper attack was Basalt Bull. It wouldn't work out well these days though.
Basalt has absolutely no attack in it, even less upper....

I seriously want to spend some cash on Zero - G... Dragooon hurry and be in Indonesian Stores!
You can just buy Dragooon online ... ?
(Feb. 27, 2013  5:30 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Basalt has absolutely no attack in it, even less upper....

I seriously want to spend some cash on Zero - G... Dragooon hurry and be in Indonesian Stores!
Basalt wasn't there for contact, Bull was. Basalt was only for its small width and its weight.
Bull's slopes was the only thing meant to make contact.
@ Luck, I can't....

@RY, IIRC CWs sit quite low on Basalt, I hardly think Bull will protrude enough to make contact. I'll have to check when I get home though.. But, Flame Cancer was a favorite for right spin destabilizers, aka super watered down upper attackers.
i found a Zero G light launcher SonoKong
(Feb. 27, 2013  11:37 PM)Ryuujin Y Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2013  5:30 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Basalt has absolutely no attack in it, even less upper....

Basalt wasn't there for contact, Bull was. Basalt was only for its small width and its weight.
Bull's slopes was the only thing meant to make contact.

Even on 85, Bull's slopes would not be making remotely meaningful contact on anything.

CW attack doesn't even work on anything but Flash, as far as I remember.

EDIT: Come to think of it, Quetzalcoatl in Defense Mode could probably do it, too, if it weren't so much wider than every CW.
(Feb. 28, 2013  1:21 AM)HDSK Wrote: i found a Zero G light launcher SonoKong

That's old news. It was posted like a month or two ago ..
In the back of the Divine Crown Box Hasbro the D looks like GF
Because its turned downwards. It was like that on the 3 pack Excalibur set and probably many others, as far as I know.
Hazel I think Duo (at least the Hasbro version) works pretty well too.
Hey guys, just wanted to know what other people's launcher gear is like. I personally use a white takara tomy grip w/grip rubber, handle extension, the finger guard, and angle compass. Launcher is an lr string launcher w/suspension. I want to know what you guys use!
There is actually a thread to post you launcher custom somewhere, haha!
(Mar. 01, 2013  4:55 AM)Tri Wrote: There is actually a thread to post you launcher custom somewhere, haha!

Oh oops. Haha thanks for telling me! I'll go find that.
Argh.... The only WD tip I have is starting to wear out and spin like an attack type!!!(I mostly have attack type beys...)
if a heavy beyblade had a stamina proformace tip would it still be a stamina
or a defence
Currently, stamina tips such as WD, PD, D, SD EWD and such make anything stamina, cause frankly, Flash or Gryph will KO it like it's nothing...
ok so now i truly understand
thanx kujikato
Wow. A few months back I bought a Dragoon G for $8. Relatively recently, this one came up:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-A-89-...1c2deff07a

With EMS, that's $82 more than I paid for mine. The reason I'm posting about it in here, and not the over-priced beyblade thread, is more to point out a general price inflation on the eBay market. Sellers usually watch each other and act accordingly, so once sellers saw this listing they decided that they didn't want to miss out on profit. Now, jh1026 has increased the price of his Dragoon G by 3 times to match the other auction:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TAKARA-JAPAN-B...4ac124ce6e

I think at this point we can all kiss the plastics and HMS market goodbye.
Not to mention the general price for Dragoon G's has gone up by $4-$10... Eurgh.
That is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in my life. Do people actually buy those? There are some Dragoon Gs for about $20, so I don't see how JH1026 and Oki are going to sell those.

So glad I got a free used one from Mino with a Dragoon V2 now, though.
They're probably hoping for competitors to raise their prices too so that everyone can turn over an increased profit. Thing is, if a collector can't find an item anywhere else they're gonna have to resort to paying these prices because they have no alternative.