Beyblade Random Thoughts

Yeah, they don't really sell but as you can see, it raises the price of other ones, even the cheap ones, so everyone has to pay slightly more. Hopefully with a sensible price list and a little restraint on the part of buyers, things like that will be much less common...
I bought a Death Quetzalcoatl out of the box I used the RDF, its already worn wht is going on
The inflation thing really worked my nerves, as I was never able to afford certain blades I wanted, so I was left with certain competitive parts but nothing to optimize them. That pretty much is why I'm selling my plastics, as I just don't really want to deal with them anymore, leading me to find new hobbies.

At least, when I feel like playing Beyblade, I'll have my old MFB to mess with, haha.
At least we still have Sono-Kong.

$16 is a decent price to pay for one, but still. Uncertain
(Mar. 03, 2013  7:28 AM)Cannon Wrote: At least we still have Sono-Kong.

$16 is a decent price to pay for one, but still. Uncertain

$16 is pretty bad compared to $8
I had one on my watch list, but it ended (15th Feb) ; with 26 still left in stock.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121058358592?...4227wt_902
i have a torch airies but i TOTALLY customised it.
I really wish I had a Beyblade shop in my area I know there can't be one due to the fact there wouldn't be enough customers to support it but how cool would it be to just buy spare parts and such I'm mainly thinking of this because my cousin Daichi13 damaged his Flame Serpent's tip by accident.
Quick! A random beyblader approaches you! What's the first bey you bring out?

I would pull my Ray Striker D125CS (never selling it, nor will i sell anything to anyone here, no hard feelings)
I don't bring my beys everywhere I go ...

If I brought my whole collection everywhere, I wouldn't take anything out because I don't have a legal surface to play on ..
So, in your whole ENTIRE collection, you don't have a stadium?

Because unless it's BBG-03/04, you should be able to play with almost anything, anywhere.

Also, Duo Uranus. One of the most over powered right out of the box.

(Mar. 03, 2013  7:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I really wish I had a Beyblade shop in my area I know there can't be one due to the fact there wouldn't be enough customers to support it but how cool would it be to just buy spare parts and such I'm mainly thinking of this because my cousin Daichi13 damaged his Flame Serpent's tip by accident.

If you mean something like the B-Pit, that's laughable. Flame Serpent SW145F? F is a relatively common tip, not too hard to get ahold of. Unless you mean just for looks, then it might be a little hard to, since it was from Metal Masters, and barely any were made. They weren't very common.
Yup like B-Pit except like I said it can never happen and I meant for looks and that's why it's hard to replace haha oh well the kid really needs to learn to be careful with his stuff.
(Mar. 04, 2013  11:20 PM)kevster25 Wrote: Quick! A random beyblader approaches you! What's the first bey you bring out?

I would pull my Ray Striker D125CS (never selling it, nor will i sell anything to anyone here, no hard feelings)

Know what, I'll join in "suddenly beybladeland what", but only with plastics because it's me. I'd pull out a weight based defender and aim to KO launch their beyblade right back at them for being impolite about the whole thing.

Either that or I pick up their beyblade and lecture them about tip wear but you know, I assume it's a case of "Defend Yourself!"
@ Rai : Who brings a bulky stadium with them everywhere they go ...

And yeah, it is the BBG-03/4, haha.
(Mar. 04, 2013  11:20 PM)kevster25 Wrote: Quick! A random beyblader approaches you! What's the first bey you bring out?

Kreis Cygnus. It's one of my favorite Beys and it's very reliable for me. But I'd probably want it in Attack Mode.
Basalt Gill M145 Q.
Crazy times ensue dude, crazy times ensue.
Man, Flash Sagittario (Hyperblades) has to be the most awesome looking 4D in America (Hasbro). Sans paint of course.
(Mar. 09, 2013  2:14 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: Man, Flash Sagittario (Hyperblades) has to be the most awesome looking 4D in America (Hasbro). Sans paint of course.

It actually looks very similar to the TAKARA-TOMY Flash Saggitario. But the worst part of the Hasbro one is that the saggiatario picture on the face bolt is pretty much invisible. :p
I have an urge to scrub down its 230WD because the effect looks like it's been near an ash tray....
Just an update on what we were discussing before - at this moment in time, the cheapest NIB Dragoon G for non-US buyers is $50. Cheapest one for US buyers is $17.95 which is still double what it used to be just a few months ago.

also ginga calm down bro it was just a hypothetical scenario mentioned for a bit of fun you really don't need to be lord buzzkill of killbuzz manor ok
(Mar. 09, 2013  9:33 AM)3-Dog Wrote: Just an update on what we were discussing before - at this moment in time, the cheapest NIB Dragoon G for non-US buyers is $50. Cheapest one for US buyers is $17.95 which is still double what it used to be just a few months ago.

also ginga calm down bro it was just a hypothetical scenario mentioned for a bit of fun you really don't need to be lord buzzkill of killbuzz manor ok

Same thing that happened with Dragoon V2's, albeit much more noticeable, and with a similarly huge degradation on resale value after opening the box. Greedy people killin' plastics. Damned disgusting.
Cheapest NIB Dragoon G worldwide is $17 ...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Beyblade-G-Re...2542wt_922

Still overpriced.

I was sooo stupid when I was younger. A gift shop was selling Sono-Kong G-Rev Beyblade's for $2. Could of purchased them all!
Ah, I thought there were sonokong ones, forgot to search Dragon G - as I imagine a lot of buyers will too. But either way, that's still a ridiculous price.
Actually the same seller has one a bit cheaper (by like $1) but yeah that price is quite high. Hadn't realized. I thought they would be cheap forever.