Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 04, 2013  11:16 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Dude, your cousin is nuts (no offense). I mean, who wants to be a beyblade? You'd be spinning all day.
Also, today I bought some beyblade keychains, but I didn't relize they were fake until after I bought them. Unhappy

I pretended to be one for a while every so often as a kid.
(Jan. 04, 2013  11:16 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Dude, your cousin is nuts (no offense). I mean, who wants to be a beyblade? You'd be spinning all day.
Also, today I bought some beyblade keychains, but I didn't relize they were fake until after I bought them. Unhappy
She's two freakin years old! She has no idea what she's talking about -.-
To some extent, I think the Metal System Beyblades (4-layer) were a LOT more mature than the Hybrid Wheel System...

As in their aesthetics, effect, something like that...
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:52 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: To some extent, I think the Metal System Beyblades (4-layer) were a LOT more mature than the Hybrid Wheel System...

That makes no sense, but i geuss i know what your talking about.
(Jan. 05, 2013  6:07 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  4:52 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: To some extent, I think the Metal System Beyblades (4-layer) were a LOT more mature than the Hybrid Wheel System...

That makes no sense, but I guess I know what you're talking about.

Then you can't say that makes no sense.

I wasn't even speaking in PERFORMANCE wise, I was speaking aesthetics wise....
I completely agree with you. For whatever reason I also feel the metal system is rather close to HMS in spirit, unlike HWS etc., Metal System really does feel like a continuation of the old series to me, rather than something completely different.

I guess the maturity is because they're less "blunt" about their basis than HWS beys - more symbolic than literal representations of what they are based on.
I'm kinda glad Synchrom can take us back to the Metal System days, to some extent.

Pegasus^2 105F for the win!
I'm not sure where to put this, but for anyone who's interested...
'Cos I don't play it. Tongue_out
Meteo L-Drago resembles Dragoon Storm and Phantom don't you think?
Does anyone think that Pre-HWS Saggitario looks like Flash?
(Jan. 05, 2013  5:31 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Does anyone think that Pre-HWS Saggitario looks like Flash?

They're both wheels comprised of bow designs, and Flash is derived from Sagittario... it would be kind of odd if anyone did not see extremely heavy resemblance.
(Jan. 05, 2013  5:18 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago resembles Dragoon Storm and Phantom don't you think?

I think the L-Drago II Energy Ring resembles a Plastic in general, so yeah.

(Jan. 05, 2013  5:31 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Does anyone think that Pre-HWS Saggitario looks like Flash?

A bit.

My thought: In all of the toy stores I have been to, I have NEVER seen a normal Meteo L-Drago. I've seen Assault and Absorb, but never the normal version.

EDIT: Beaten by... Hazel.
*Metal System Sagittario

Well, they're both based off of the same constellation, sooo...

EDIT: Wow, double-ninja'd.
(Jan. 05, 2013  5:35 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
*Metal System Sagittario

Well, they're both based off of the same constellation, sooo...

EDIT: Wow, double-ninja'd.

I was just talking about the oval-ish shape... Did it perform the same way?
It is not really oval though, you just have that impression because two of the sides are emptier.
Don't you think that l-drago and dark knight dragoon should be good beys and that they should be modeled after the REAL dragoon, I mean seriously, having a left spin bet is a good thing!!!!! I will never understand that
I don't understand that ^ Meteo l Drago is still useful and Dragooon is very good. I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Uh, L-Drago (Lightning L-Drago at it's time, Meteo and L-Drago Guardian now) and DKD are good beys though.

As for the whole 'model after the real Dragoon' business, they are part of a separate series. That's the point. L-Drago was also an antagonist in the first MFB anime season, you can't honestly expect to make the bey like the protagonist.

For the last part, I honestly have no idea what you're saying anymore...
What Im trying to say is that a left spin bet is a good advantage and I kinda think that it should be on the good side, like Tyson and I just lke the design of dragoon ms, so I was just ya know... Thinking out loud
Btw I'm a really big fan of the original/hms series! Though it would be interesting if someone took both series and clashed them together, like Tyson being some old wise beyguy, and Ginga just being..... Ginga! That would make me really happy
Just saying and I know a lot of people gonna hate on this but I like the older series, I mean if they can make a unicorn look boss and ultra strong they are truly awesome, and for all of you people gonna say "what about blitz?", that's actually the one beyblade that I like (not part of zero g, I LOVE zero g)
Ryuga was on the good side, somewhat...
(Jan. 06, 2013  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not really oval though, you just have that impression because two of the sides are emptier.

Oh okay, it was probably the picture I saw, it was at an angle when it was taken
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:30 AM)Darkeffigydeath Wrote: Don't you think that l-drago and dark knight dragoon should be good beys and that they should be modeled after the REAL dragoon, I mean seriously, having a left spin bet is a good thing!!!!! I will never understand that

Meteo and Destroy in the anime were good beys. Saying that is like saying earth eagle was evil because it was for a time. Lightning in essence was the equivalent to when Earth Eagle was used by the Dark Power under Tsubasa. Meteo saved Metal Masters and Destroy gave his energy to Kenta you tell me how those are evil AT ALL?
OK guys, let's not turn this into anime discussion...

Anyways, I just realized that the lowest track released with Zero-G Beys is W105 with Samurai Pegasis and it seems like no one is using low tracks anymore... I mean, there's no track lower than CH120 on the top-tier list, and all Defense and Stamina use ≥145 tracks. I guess it's just since I was gone for so long.
(Jan. 06, 2013  8:40 PM)Mr. N Wrote: OK guys, let's not turn this into anime discussion...

Anyways, I just realized that the lowest track released with Zero-G Beys is W105 with Samurai Pegasis and it seems like no one is using low tracks anymore... I mean, there's no track lower than CH120 on the top-tier list, and all Defense and Stamina use ≥145 tracks. I guess it's just since I was gone for so long.

I think its because low tracks were in style about 2 years ago with LTSC's like Earth 100WD, but they got walled by 230 customs.
Actually, Diablo ____ LW105HF/S does good in the Zero G stadiums, so it's not completely useless.