Beyblade Random Thoughts

I just realized something about Reviser that's been bugging me. Ever since it's release I thought it reminded me of some plastic, and after looking on eBay, I found it ...

It reminds me of Round Shell MS. Does anyone else see the resembalence at all. I wanna make sure I'm not nuts.
I sort of see it. You're not completely crazy XD
Just noticed this about the ZeroG 230 tracks

Attack-Thief Phoenic E230GCF
Defense-Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Stamina-Bandid Genbull F230TB
Balance-Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

One 230-variant track was released in each category o-o...
Interesting observation, that!
TT had to do it anyway. The taller tracks have more advantage in the zero g stadium; as it has been evident...

P.S.
Ultra- Sorry for that poor post, man.
(Dec. 30, 2012  10:16 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  9:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I wish we got those Beyblade single packs that Hasbro released with the Legends series considering not all of us want to buy new launchers and ripcords

This. ^

I definitely agree! Like most bladers out there, I have loads and loads, tons and tons of launchers and ripcords lying around. I want to throw them away but... I feel like they might be of worth in the later years. You know, maybe two to three dollars? I'll be rich, hah.
I agree with this. Ever since they made the legends series in the single packs I was like "They should put regular beyblades in these". I have so many launchers.
(Dec. 31, 2012  3:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  10:16 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  9:40 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: I wish we got those Beyblade single packs that Hasbro released with the Legends series considering not all of us want to buy new launchers and ripcords

This. ^

I definitely agree! Like most bladers out there, I have loads and loads, tons and tons of launchers and ripcords lying around. I want to throw them away but... I feel like they might be of worth in the later years. You know, maybe two to three dollars? I'll be rich, hah.
I agree with this. Ever since they made the legends series in the single packs I was like "They should put regular beyblades in these". I have so many launchers.

Exactly it'd be much cheaper for us to just buy the Beyblades than buy the Beyblades as well as the launchers
Yeah, having Hasbro booster packs would certainly be interesting...
Those launchers are good to have, but too many of 'em aren't quite worth, haha!
Agreed, Hasbro stuffs us with too many of those launchers; one per bey. Where do you guys store them? I started storing a light launchers in a small box, then a large box and eventually a backpack when there were too many...
I just sell them at 50¢ apiece, haha. LL2s are $1 as well, with Zero-G Compact Launchers as $1.50.
(Dec. 30, 2012  6:22 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: How good would you guys say Meteo L Drago Assault version is?
Note: This might belong in Purchase Consultation?

On its own, from what I've done with it, it's pretty bad. 85 and XF are some pretty useful parts to get though, and I believe MLD Assault is the easiest way to get 85 and XF via Hasbro right now.

I love the colors of it though, that's one of the main reasons I bought mine a few months ago.

Edit: Infie: We've got a thread for that. Smile

Edit2: So a few minutes ago I was playing with Q in a ZG stadium (with the combo Hell Cancer AD145Q). It. Is. Amazing. When I launch it, it circles the stadium like a typical F-series tip, returns to the center, spins for a little while, and circles the stadium again! Cool right?
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:41 AM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  6:22 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: How good would you guys say Meteo L Drago Assault version is?
Note: This might belong in Purchase Consultation?

On its own, from what I've done with it, it's pretty bad. 85 and XF are some pretty useful parts to get though, and I believe MLD Assault is the easiest way to get 85 and XF via Hasbro right now.

I love the colors of it though, that's one of the main reasons I bought mine a few months ago.

I already own Meteo L Drago Assault version I just wanted to hear everyone else's opinions on it
A random thought: as zero G combos have almost overpowered the normal beys, i think they ( only synchroms) should be seperated into different systems like how it was at the time of the HMS series, so then it would be a fair play.
I mean that at tournaments we should have a seperate format , i.e in MFB format, zero G synchrom's (exclude tracks and tips) must be considered illegal, so that 4D MWs have a fair chance to place.
Flash W145 MF.

Nah, Pre 0G can still deal some dents in 0G... Unless they release a synchrom-able Diablo/Basalt weight bey.
(Jan. 01, 2013  3:38 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Flash W145 MF.

Nah, Pre 0G can still deal some dents in 0G... Unless they release a synchrom-able Diablo/Basalt weight bey.

Actually if you put Diablo in ultimate balance mode you can fit basalt inside it on the X: D, its a popular illegal combo....
but you said 4Ds can deal some dents, I agree but you better have Zero G synchrome if you want to compete for the tournament win...
What?
What is that? 100grams plus? o.o

Yes, 4D can deal some dents, but yes, better have Zero G synchromes if you want the top place with less stress Smile
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:20 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  10:21 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2012  8:42 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Tonight, Orion is visible at my house so as I type this, my Inferno Orion 100R2F is beside my computer and will be on my dresser for as long as the king of constellations is visible as a sign of respect.

You realise it's just a bunch of burning balls of gas etc right?

Still, I don't think Inferno is exactly the wheel I'd like to be honored with myself.

The full Orion constellation is only visible if you have the Orion CW on the Phantom MW with intact stickers in its original mode anyway.

Well @Th!nk, I understand that, but when I make my custom tops, not all of them get complementory parts, that is until I get some. And as a currently unranked bey, he is worth his constellation.
Hazel I don't have TT or hyperblades yet so I don't exactly know what yuor typing about.
Doesn't matter.

You have the Orion CW, but not Phantom? Why would you ever do that? Phantom Orion, Metal Fury or whatever, still has the same aesthetics.

You should also just search that. See here: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...orer4.html

The MW and Face combined, along with the Clear Wheel, create Orion.
Well excuse me for having a rule that my tops can only have 2 of their original parts to maximize each parts abilities in different situations. And even then Phantom Fireblaze GB145MF is to cool to change.
Phantom Orion prototypes 1 and 2 look so cool, why did they have to change them?
DRACO- i agree comletely! Still, the actual aint bad at all!
From the looks of those pictures, I don't think Phantom would have turned as useful for Stamina as it is in its current form had that design went through.

So I was reading the Shogun Steel thread and someone mentioned how the Stadium exits would be done, and I realized that Hasbro is kinda forced to put actual holes in the Stadium, because if they do not, when Beys are swayed, they will likely not stay in the pocket and reenter the Stadium. They would have to cover the pocket in a way where the Bey cannot reenter, like maybe making dipped pocket that sinks from the Stadium. I'm interested to see what happens with them, anyway.
(Jan. 03, 2013  7:09 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: From the looks of those pictures, I don't think Phantom would have turned as useful for Stamina as it is in its current form had that design went through.

So I was reading the Shogun Steel thread and someone mentioned how the Stadium exits would be done, and I realized that Hasbro is kinda forced to put actual holes in the Stadium, because if they do not, when Beys are swayed, they will likely not stay in the pocket and reenter the Stadium. They would have to cover the pocket in a way where the Bey cannot reenter, like maybe making dipped pocket that sinks from the Stadium. I'm interested to see what happens with them, anyway.
Hasbro may not actually need to modify the Zero-G stadium because when beys exit, they land on the ground as opposed to flying upwards or sideways. Little risk to safety besides getting hit by a bey to the foot when in runs on the floor...Confused
I wouldn't be surprised if we have exits looking like holes in a carrom board...
Complete with a net underneath to catch the KOed bey..
That would be awesome, really...
Sorry if this is so random its SPAM. My two year old cousin and I were having a "conversation" and I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. I asked her if she wanted to be an artist. She said no. Wrestler? No. Then what? She sat there for a minute then, Um...a bleyblade! And she won't change her mind. She also wants to be a sumo wrestler if a "bleyblade" doesn't work out. So expect to see her on the site in about seven or eight years. I'll have drilled the rules into her head already XD
Dude, your cousin is nuts (no offense). I mean, who wants to be a beyblade? You'd be spinning all day.
Also, today I bought some beyblade keychains, but I didn't relize they were fake until after I bought them. Unhappy